Shut the fuck up!
天啊!
Holy shit!
你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗? 我是说……
Suck a dick, will you? I mean, just...
你这个贪图安逸的家伙
You fucking lotuseater.
你这个老混♥蛋♥ 闭嘴!
You old sack of shit. Shut up!
这才对嘛 孩子 哦 我的天
That's the spirit, my boy. Oh, my God.
这才是该死的杀手本能
That's a killer fuckin' instinct.
不留活口
Take no prisoners.
拿出勇气 去赢得奖品
Flex that sac and go get that prize.
警告 23号♥和47号♥选手 靠
Warning, 23 and 47. Fuck.
38号♥选手第二次警告 我受够了
Second warning, 38. I'm done.
如果我们
What would happen
同时放慢速度 会怎么样?啊?
if we slowed at the exact same time, huh?
没有哪三个人类
There's no way any three humans
能像这些仪器一样精准
could measure exactness like these instruments.
他们已经精确到了科学层面
They have it down to a science.
精确到秒
Increments.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会
How the fuck do you know so much
这么了解"长途跋涉"?
about the Long Walk, anyway?
都有记录的
It's all on record.
你读过书吗? 没那么难
You ever read a book? It ain't too hard.
加油 加油 不 加油!
Come on. Come on. No, come on!
伙计 加油
Come on, man.
快结束了
It's almost over.
说点真心的
Say something real.
我是那只兔子 啊?
I'm the rabbit. Huh?
我他妈就是那只兔子
I'm the fucking rabbit.
你见过的
You've seen them.
那些赛狗场上
Those little gray mechanical rabbits
灰狗追逐的灰色机械兔子
that the greyhounds chase at the dog races.
因为无论狗跑得多快
'Cause no matter how fast the dogs run,
它们永远也追不上那只兔子
they never can quite catch up to the rabbit,
因为那只兔子不是血肉之躯
because the rabbit isn't flesh and blood.
也许你是对的 加拉提
Maybe you're right, Garraty.
也许我们不该再做兔子和猪
Maybe we should stop being rabbits and pigs,
不该再做山羊和绵羊 而应该……
and goats and sheep and...
只做普通人
just be people.
有血有肉的普通人……
Real people...
会流血的普通人
who bleed.
你想知道我为什么
You wanna know how I know so much
这么了解"长途跋涉"吗?
about the Long Walk?
少校是我父亲
The Major's my father.
我是他的私生子
I'm his bastard.
我以为他不知道我是他儿子
I didn't think he knew I was his son.
这就是我的错误所在
That's where I made my mistake.
他有几十个像我这样的孩子
He's got dozens of us.
至于我的愿望 我本来想请求
For my wish, I was gonna ask to be taken
进入我父亲的家
into my father's home.
想被邀请喝杯茶
To be invited for tea.
但我想这只兔子终究是血肉之躯
But I guess this rabbit is flesh and blood.
而这副血肉之躯现在快支撑不住了
And this flesh and blood is failing me now.
我能感觉到我的肝脏在衰竭
I can feel my liver going,
肺部积满了液体
my lungs filling with fluid.
我想体面地结束这一切
And I'd like to end this shit
昂首挺胸地
with my head held high,
而不是趴在地上
instead of crawling on my belly,
像条爬行动物一样被自己粘液呛死
like a reptile choking on my own mucus.
伙计们 你们觉得今晚会不会下雨?
Think it'll rain tonight, boys?
不知道 但看起来像要下
I don't know, but it looks that way.
我一直很喜欢雨
I always loved the rain.
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
会有很多人的
There's gonna be crowds.
只剩两个人的时候 他们会允许观众到场
They allow them when there's two.
都是些铁杆粉丝
The real diehards.
那些会陪你走到最后的人
The ones who will walk with you.
那些想看少校亲手完成最后一击的人
The ones that wanna see the Major do the final kill.
继续走 好吗?
Just keep walkin', okay?
真庆幸最后是你们俩
I'm glad it's you two.
斯特宾斯 和你一起走很开心
Nice walking with you, Stebbins.
荣幸之至
An honor.
祝你好运
Good luck.
38号♥选手第三次警告 最后警告
Third warning, 38. Final warning.
加油
Come on.
动手吧
Do me.
皮特 现在有五成胜算的是你了
50% chance now, Pete.
他妈快动手啊!
Fucking do me!
皮特 我能跟你说件事吗?
Pete, can I tell you something?
当然
Sure.
我小时候 对吧
When I was a kid, right,
从来没真正想过死亡这件事
I never really thought about death.
你知道 我觉得大多数孩子都不会想
You know, I don't think most kids do
直到死亡找上门来
until you're confronted by it.
但一旦直面它 我吓得要死
But once I was, I was scared shitless.
我以前特别怕它
I was so afraid of it.
但和这些兄弟们在一起后
But there's something about being with these boys.
不知道为什么 这让我明白
I don't know, it reminded me
作为人类 唯一能确定的事
that the only guarantee you have as a human being
就是总有一天会死去
is that you are going to die.
而如果你够幸运 你能选择
And if you're lucky, you get to choose
如何度过生命中最后的时刻
how to spend those last moments.
而且 皮特 你说得对 这一刻是有意义的
And, you're right, Pete, this moment matters.
每一刻都有意义
Every moment matters.
尤其是在生命的尽头
Especially at the end.
我不知道为什么这能让我平静下来
I don't know why that calms me.
但我现在不怕了
But I'm not afraid anymore.
331英里处
让一让 让一让
Make way, make way.
请退后 退后
Back it up, please. Back it up.
快点 全部离开街道
Let's go. All the way off the street.
23号♥选手第二次警告 皮特 皮特
Second warning, 23. Pete, Pete.
47号♥选手第二次警告 你在干什么?
Second warning, 47. What are you doing?
兄弟 你会赢的
You're gonna win this, compadre.
不 起来 起来 不 你得为了
No, get up. Get up. No. You're gonna do this
你妈妈赢下去 快点 起来
for your mom. Come on. Get up.
23号♥选手第三次警告 为了你妈妈
Third warning, 23. This is for your mom.
雷 放开我 47号♥选手第三次警告
Get off me, Ray. Third warning, 47.
快点 雷 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Come on, Ray. What the fuck are you doing?
雷! 去赢啊 替我弟弟做他的兄弟
Ray! Go win it. Being a brother to my brother.
快点
Come on.
再陪我走一会儿 好吗?
Just walk with me a little more, okay?
好
Okay.
你这个能说会道的混♥蛋♥
You convincin' motherfucker.
雷! 雷! 嘿 你干什么?
Ray! Ray! Hey, what'd you do?
你在干什么?? 嘿
What'd you do? What'd you do? Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What'd you fucking do? What'd you do?
你在干什么? 雷
What'd you do? Ray, Ray.
我看不到了
I can't. I can't see it,
但你能
but you can.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's why I love you.
雷! 雷! 皮特 我爱你
Ray! Ray! I love you, Pete.
雷 雷! 滚开!
Ray. Ray! Get the fuck off!
雷! 雷! 不 雷
Ray! Ray! No. Ray.
祝你好运 加拉提先生
Luck to you, Mr. Garraty.
雷 雷
Ray. Ray.
愿上帝嘉奖你的勇气
May God reward your bravery.
妈妈 对不起
I'm sorry, Mom.
不
No.
雷!
Ray!
哦 天啊 雷
Oh, God. Ray.
不! 女士们 先生们
No! Ladies and gentlemen,
电影精选列表