我在医院醒来 你知道吗?
I woke up in the hospital, and you know what?
雷 你知道吗?
You know what, Ray?
我甚至都不生气
I wasn't even upset,
因为那不是他的错 是我的错
because it wasn't his fault. It was mine.
你知道吗 就在那一刻 我说
You know, so at that moment, I said
我要在这该死的黑暗中
I'll always choose to find sunlight
总能找到阳光
in all this fucking darkness.
不然第二次机会还有什么意义呢?
'Cause what's the point of a second chance if not?
你确实找到了阳光 皮特 你找到了
You do find the light, Pete. You do.
但我没有那种…… 嗯
I don't have that... Yeah.
……那种勇气 不过 要不是你 我早就 死定了
...in me, though. I would have been fucking dead if it wasn't for you.
雷 你以为这容易吗?
Ray, you think this shit is easy?
啊? 不 雷 这该死的难!
Huh? No, Ray, it's fucking hard!
我他妈一直在努力
I try fucking hard.
是啊
Yeah.
我没什么可失去的
I don't have much to lose,
但我有一切可争取的 这就是我在这里的原因
but I have everything to gain, and that's why I'm here.
是啊
Yeah.
我想要那个奖品 这样我就能做些好事
I want that prize so I can do something good.
也许帮助一些孩子……
Maybe help some children who...
像我一样的孩子
who are like me.
但你知道我当时需要什么吗 雷?
But you know what I could've used, Ray?
什么?
What?
一个兄弟
A brother.
雷 听我说 如果你能挺过去
Ray, listen to me. If you make this,
如果……
if...
我建议你选择爱
I suggest you choose love.
我建议你拿着那个奖品
I suggest you take that prize,
回家找你妈妈
and go home to your mom.
因为 雷 雷
Because, Ray, Ray,
你是个好小子……
you're a good fucking kid...
谢谢 皮特 谢谢 皮特 ……你值得这一切
Thanks, Pete. Thanks, Pete. ...and you deserve it.
是啊
Yeah.
306英里处
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
我一直在想……
I've been thinking...
我们得达成一个共识
We all got to get together on something.
什么共识?
What?
我们都得约定好
We all gotta make an agreement
从现在开始
that from here on out
不再帮任何人
no help for anyone.
要么自己撑下去 要么就淘汰
You either do it on your own, or you don't do it.
斯特宾斯 你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 啊?
The fuck's that supposed to mean, Stebbins, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么意思 啊?
What the fuck's that supposed to fucking mean, huh?
不 皮特 我觉得他可能是对的
No, Pete, I think he might be right.
你不能一直救我
You can't keep saving me.
那火枪手的约定呢?
But what about the Musketeers?
去你的火枪手约定
Fuck your Musketeers.
这对我们所有人都好 你知道的
It's better for all of us, and you know it.
我的鼻子
My nose.
我好几年没流鼻血了
I ain't had a nosebleed in years.
贝克 没人在乎你的鼻血
Ain't nobody give a shit about your nosebleed, Baker.
你没看出来吗 我们都有自己的麻烦
We've all got our issues, if you couldn't tell.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
哦 闭嘴 帕克?
Oh, shut up. Parker?
科利·帕克 你同意吗?
Collie Parker, are you in?
科利?
Collie?
算了
Fuck it.
该死的混♥蛋♥!
Goddamn motherfucker!
不! 麦克弗里斯!
No! McVries!
加油! 哦 我的天
Come on! Oh, my God.
靠 靠 天啊
Fuck. Fuck. God.
不 不 别回头
No, no. No, don't turn.
继续走 你还好吗?
Just keep walking. You okay?
你还好吗?
You okay?
我的鼻子…… 在流血
My nose... it's bleeding.
我知道
I know.
324英里处
嘿 嘿 我的鼻子
Hey. Hey, my nose.
我的鼻子止不住血了
My nose won't stop.
我的鼻子止不住血了
My nose won't stop bleeding.
不过也没那么糟 对吧?
It ain't that bad, though, is it?
不 啊?
No. Huh?
不 不 没那么糟 不
No, no. It's not that bad. No.
是内出血 很常见
It's an internal hemorrhage. Pretty common.
斯特宾斯 求你了 别这样
Stebbins, please. Come on.
我奶奶
My grandma,
以前我流鼻血的时候 她会在我鼻子上放冰…… 嗯哼
used to put ice on my nose... Uhhuh.
每次流鼻血都这样
every time I have a nosebleed.
真希望现在能有块冰敷一下
I wish I had some ice to put on it.
是啊 我们去找点冰
Yeah. Let's get you some ice.
继续走就好
Just keep walking.
我要死了 伙计们
I'm gonna die now, boys.
不 再坚持走一会儿 好吗?
No. Just keep walking a little longer, okay?
不 不行 我撑不住了 撑不住了
No, no. I can't. I can't.
求你了
Please.
我撑不住了 伙计
I can't, buddy.
对不起 我要回家了
I'm sorry. I'm going home.
别道歉 我要回家了
Don't apologize. I'm going home.
阿特 别道歉 我要回家了
Don't apologize, Art. I'm going home.
抬起头来 伙计 你已经拼尽全力了
Keep your head up, buddy. You gave this your all.
是吗? 是啊
I did? Yeah.
我做到了 放屁 你才没有
I did. Like fuck, you did.
我做到了 是啊
I did. Yeah.
而且你知道吗?
And you know what?
我还交到了一些朋友
Even made some friends.
那是当然
That's goddamn right.
嘿 阿特
Hey, Art,
你真是个该死的好朋友
you've been a hell of a fucking friend.
真的 是啊
Truly. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你们俩 不客气
Thanks, both of y'all. Of course.
你们能帮我个忙吗?
Could y'all do something for me?
当然 什么都可以 兄弟
Absolutely. Anything, compadre.
如果你们赢了 能把这个交给我奶奶吗?
Could you give this to my grandma, if you make it?
当然可以
Of course.
当然可以
Of course.
答应我一件事
Promise me one thing.
好
Yeah.
别看着他们动手
Don't watch 'em do it.
好 好吗? 答应我 答应我
Okay. Okay? Promise me. Promise me.
我答应你 答应我!
I promise. Promise me!
我答应你 我答应你
I promise. I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
再坚持一会儿
Just a little longer.
我要回家了 再坚持一会儿
I'm going home. Just a little longer.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我撑不住了 伙计 警告
I can't, man. Warning.
6号♥选手第二次警告 我只是……
Second warning, six. I just...
我他妈撑不住了 伙计
I fucking can't, man.
你知道我最想要什么吗?
Do you know what I want more than anything?
皮特 什么? 第三次也是最后一次警告
What, Pete? Third and final warning.
一杯橘子饮料
An Orange Julius.
326英里处
你们已经到最后阶段了
You're in the homestretch.
无论结果如何
For better or for worse,
总会有小麦
there's going to be wheat,
也总会有麦麸
and there's going to be chaff.
伙计们 选择权在你们手里 记住 选择权在你们手里
You choose, boys. Remember, you choose.
闭嘴!
电影精选列表