…我们国家的精神
...spirit of our country.
同胞们
Fellow citizens,
时至今日 在这场
still today, on the 19th anniversary
让这个伟大国家分崩离析的战争十九周年之际
of the war that tore this great nation apart,
我们仍在全国范围内推进重建工作
we continue our nationwide recovery effort.
此刻
Right now,
当全国人♥民♥注视着我们五十位最优秀的年轻人
as this country watches 50 of our finest young men
备战这场终极挑战时
prepare for the ultimate challenge,
让我们一同沉思 心怀希望
let us join together in reflection and hope.
我们感恩这个国家
We give thanks for the state
以及它所赋予的机遇……
and the opportunity it provides...
……感恩它为社会福祉
...for the order it has instituted
所建立的秩序
for the good of society.
愿它带领我们所有人重归繁荣
May it bring us all back to prosperity.
我们为穷♥人♥ 饥民
We pray for the poor, the hungry,
失业者和无家可归者祈祷
the unemployed, and those without shelter.
愿我们能将苦难化为希望
Help us transform hardship into hope,
匮乏化为富足
scarcity into abundance,
分♥裂♥化为团结 我只是……
and division into solidarity. I just...
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
我觉得你或许还能改变主意
I think you could probably still change your mind.
我不觉得……退赛截止日期是昨天
I don't think it's... The backout date was yesterday.
但他们会允许的
But they would let you.
我知道的 少校他会……
I know it. The Major, he would...
少校会怎样?
The Major would what?
你知道少校会怎么说
You know what the Major would say.
这是我的决定 好吗?不是你的
This is my decision, okay? Not yours.
这是最好的选择 也是唯一的选择
This is the best way. It's the only way.
如果你父亲在这儿……行了 但他不在
If your father was here... Okay, but he's not.
请出示身份证明
ID, please.
你带棒球了吗?
You brought the baseball?
嗯 我只是……不知道 我给你做了些东西
Yeah, I just... I don't know. I made you these.
燕麦巧克力曲奇 你最爱吃的
Oatmeal chocolate chip, your favorite.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
来 过来 宝贝
All right, come here, baby.
我爱你 我也爱你
I love you. I love you too.
要好好的 我会的
Be a good boy, okay? Okay, I will.
好啦
Okay. Okay.
好的 我更爱你
All right, I love you better.
才没有呢 我说实话
No, you don't. That's a fact.
好了 妈妈 我爱你 再见
Okay. All right, I love you, Mom. Bye.
不 等等...!
No, wait, wait!
妈妈 别...
Mom, I can't. I can't.
不!
No!
我知道
I know.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的 我真的...
It's gonna be okay. I can't.
妈妈 就几天而已
Mom, it's just a few days.
过几天我就回来了
I'll see you in a few days.
我知道... 我真的...
I know. I know. I can't. I can't.
你走吧 好吗?
I gotta let you go, okay?
好 好的 再见 妈妈
Okay. Okay. All right, Mom.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好 妈妈 我爱你
Okay. I love you, Mom.
嘿 我是雷·加拉提
Hey, uh, I'm Ray Garraty.
皮特 彼得·麦克弗里斯
Pete. Peter McVries.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
有点紧张……嗯
A little jumpy... Yeah.
……不过或许这样也挺好?
...but maybe that's good?
嘿 你体重多少?
Hey, what do you weigh?
178磅
178.
我177磅
I'm 177.
据说体重重点的人更容易累
They say heavier guys get tired quicker.
扯
Shit.
看看那个"超人"
Look at Superman.
是啊 他很壮
Yeah, he built.
那家伙一点赘肉都没 天呐
No body fat on that guy. Jesus.
想打败他可不容易
He's gonna be tough to beat.
嘿 你叫什么名字?
Hey, what's your name?
斯特宾斯
Stebbins.
天呐 斯特宾斯
Jesus, Stebbins.
你是健身狂吗?
You some kinda fitness nut?
看来他不想说话
Well, I don't think he wants to talk.
行吧 不说就不说
Yeah, all right. Fine by me.
我才不在乎呢
I don't give a shit.
我叫汉克·奥尔森 走路就是我的强项
Hank Olson's the name. Walking's my game.
我是雷·加拉提 你可以叫我雷
Uh, I'm Ray Garraty. You can call me Ray.
彼得·麦克弗里斯 叫我麦克弗里斯就行
Peter McVries. You can call me McVries.
我是亚特·贝克
I'm Art Baker.
很高兴认识大家
Pleasure to meet y'all.
这事儿也太吓人了 是吧?
It's fucking terrifying, ain't it?
是啊 我尽量不去想太多
Yeah. I ain't trying to think about it too much.
就想着走路 或许还能交些朋友
Just want to walk and maybe make some friends.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey. Hey, are you okay?
我?
Me?
对 你晃来晃去的 没事吧?
Yeah. You're pacing. Are you okay?
我只是在热身
I'm just getting warmed up.
等我们出发的时候你有几百英里的路热身呢
You have a few hundred miles to get warmed up when we start.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
科利
Curly.
好的 科利 你多大了?
Okay, Curly. How old are you?
十八岁
Eighteen.
没跑 肯定是作假才报上名的
Yeah. That kid lied to qualify.
小子 你要是满十六岁 我他妈把鞋吃了
Kid, if you're a day over 16, I eat my fucking shoes.
你看看他
Look at him.
这可怜的蠢货根本不知道自己来这儿干嘛
Poor fucker doesn't know what the fuck he's doing here.
至于我?
Now, me?
我可是清楚得很
I know exactly what the fuck I'm doing here.
必须强势点
Gotta be aggressive.
我……我研究过少校
I... I did my research on the Major.
他说想赢这场比赛
He says you wanna win this thing,
就得时刻准备全力以赴
you gotta be raring to rip.
兄弟们 我已经准备好全力以赴了
Fuck, boys, I am raring to rip.
"兄弟们 我已经准备好全力以赴了 "
"Fuck, boys, I am raring to rip."
去你的 你这话听着就像
Hey, fuck you. Just sound like
个蠢货 "准备好全力以赴"
what you said, asshole. Raring to rip.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
你说话的样子跟我……
You sound like my...
跟我奶奶早上上厕所似的 兄弟
my meemaw on the bowl in morning, man.
对吧 伙计们?
Right, guys?
"奶奶"是啥意思?
The fuck is a "meemaw"?
去你的 我就是开个玩笑
Fuck you. I was just fucking around.
嘿 他来了
Hey, here he comes.
真要命 是少校
Shit on a stick. It's the Major.
坐下 小伙子们
Sit down, boys.
记住第十三条提示 第十三条
Keep hint 13 in mind. Hint number 13.
就是尽可能节省体力
That's conserve energy whenever possible.
行了 奥尔森 闭嘴吧
Yeah, shut up, Olson.
我们都读过规则手册了 现在
We all read the rulebook. Now,
我叫到名字的 上前领♥取♥你们的身份牌
as I call your name, step forward and take your tags.
戴在脖子上
Put 'em around your neck,
然后回到原位 等我进一步指示
and then go back to your place until I instruct otherwise.
尤因·詹姆斯 1号♥
Ewing, James. Number 1.
史密斯·帕特里克4号♥
Smith, Patrick. Number 4.
巴尔科维奇·加里 5号♥
Barkovitch, Gary. Number 5.
贝克·亚瑟 6号♥
Baker, Arthur. Number 6.
怀特·"科利"·亚当 7号♥
White, "Curly" Adam. Number 7.
桑德斯·兰克 19号♥
Sanders, Rank. Number 19.
麦克弗里斯·彼得 23号♥
McVries, Peter. Number 23.
电影精选列表