Yeah, I think he thought he had a system.
他以为自己很小心 但是……
He thought he was being careful, but...
♪ 都柏林那座美丽的城市里 ♪
♪ Dublin's fair city ♪
♪ 那里的姑娘们如此娇艳 ♪
♪ Where the girls are so pretty ♪
♪ 我第一眼就看见了 ♪
♪ I first set my eyes on sweet ♪
♪ 可爱的莫莉·马龙 她…… ♪
♪ Molly Malone As she... ♪
帮我拿一下棒球吗?
grabbing the baseball?
就在缝纫机旁边
It's right next to the sewing machine.
就在…… 谢谢
It's right... Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Mmm.
爸爸? 爸爸? 威廉 你做了什么?
Dad? Dad? William, what did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
爸爸? 发生什么事了?
Dad? What's happening?
威廉?
William?
威廉 发生什么事了?
William, what's happening?
他说的不是真心话!
He says things he doesn't mean!
他说的不是真心话!
He says things he doesn't mean!
威廉·加拉提先生
Mr. William Garraty,
你因持有并传授
you've been accused and convicted,
违禁资料和思想的重罪
for high crimes of possession and teaching,
已被起诉并定罪
of banned materials and ideas.
你是否宣誓效忠国家
Do you pledge allegiance to the state,
体制和卫队…… 求你了
the system, and the squads... Please.
……现在就在街上
...here and now on the street
在你的家人面前宣誓
before your family,
否则立即处决?
or immediate deactivation?
你还有机会给你儿子做个榜样
There's still time to be an example for your son.
还有机会做出光荣的选择
Still time for you to make the honorable choice.
决定权在你手里
It's your decision.
不 长官
No, sir.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我不会做这种宣誓
I will pledge no such allegiance.
哦 我的天 哦 我的天!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
祝你好运 加拉提先生 不要!
Luck to you, Mr. Garraty. No!
愿上帝怜悯你 不要!
May God show mercy. No!
雷 永远别忘了你是谁
Never forget who you are, Ray.
天啊
God.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的 我没事
It's all right. I'm all right.
不 雷 这不是没事
No, Ray, it's not all right.
是啊 你说得对 这不是没事
Yeah, you're right, it's not.
所以我要杀了他
And that's why I'm gonna kill him.
不 是的
No. Yep.
怎么杀? 雷 你不能许愿让他死
How? Ray, you can't wish him dead.
我有一个愿望 这个愿望能让我
I have a wish. A wish that will give me
赢了之后有能力杀他
the ability to do it once I'm the winner.
等我离他足够近的时候
Once I'm close enough to him.
什么?
What?
我要许愿要一把卡♥宾♥枪♥
I'm gonna wish for the carbine.
枪?
The gun?
他们必须给我
And they'd have to give it to you.
对 我就这么杀他
Yeah, and that's how I'd do it.
就在那儿动手
Right fucking there.
但你得先赢
But you gotta win first.
是啊 但是皮特 我跟你说
Yeah, but, Pete, I'll tell you this,
没人比我更想要赢
nobody wants it more than me.
这儿没人比我更渴望赢
Nobody here wants it more than I do.
是啊 这我不否认 兄弟 但是……
Yeah, I'm not arguing with that, compadre, but...
听着 我爸爸是这世上
Listen, my dad was the last true good person
最后一个真正善良的人 我向上帝发誓
on this planet. I swear to fucking God.
不惜一切风险
And he was willing to risk everything
只为让我了解以前的生活
in order to show me the old ways.
这是我的机会 做我该做的事
This is my chance to do my part,
按照他希望的方式改变一切
change things the way he wanted to.
是啊 但是雷…… 皮特 这是我的机会……
Yeah, but, Ray... Pete, my chance...
斩断那该死的恶龙之首
to cut off the fuckin' head of the dragon.
雷……
Ray...
他选择了离开你
he chose to leave you.
这哪里善良了?
How's that good?
加拉提 你知道
Garraty, do you have any idea
杀人有多难吗?
how hard it is to fucking kill a man?
我杀过鹿 那已经够难了
I've killed a deer, and that's hard enough.
杀人这种事
Like, killing a man is only easy
只有特定的人才做得来
for a certain kind of person.
我会变成那种人
I'll become that kinda person.
那太可悲了
That'd be fucking sad.
那种人看不到这世界的美好
Those kinda people can't see the beauty
什么狗屁美好?
in this world. What fucking beauty?
天空 树木 鸟儿
The sky, the trees, the birds.
靠 伙计 一切都是美好的
Fuck, man, everything.
你知道还有什么是美好的吗?
Do you know what else is beautiful?
我们
Us.
因为我们是真正的朋友 不是吗?
'Cause we're real friends, aren't we?
皮特 这有什么意义?
Pete, what does it matter?
不管我们能活三个小时 三天 还是三十年
Whether we have three hours, three days, or three decades,
这一刻 这该死的这一刻
this moment, this fucking moment,
是有意义的 伙计
it matters, man.
说出来
Say it.
这一刻有意义 这一刻是有意义的
This matters. This moment matters.
对 该死的没错 火枪手
Yeah. Goddamn right, Musketeer.
但这其实没什么意义 对吧 皮特?
But it doesn't really matter, does it, Pete?
因为这一刻结束后
Because when this moment's over,
我还是要杀了他
I'm still gonna fucking kill him.
好吧
Fair enough.
但你要知道 就算你成功了
But realize, even if you pull it off,
他们也会杀了你的 你又不知道
they'll fucking kill you. You don't know that shit.
我会是赢家 这是未知的领域
I'll be the winner. That's uncharted territory.
那你妈妈呢?
What about your mom?
别提我妈妈 皮特
Don't fucking bring up my mom, Pete.
那你妈妈呢?
What about your mom?
她知道吗? 不知道
Does she know? No, she doesn't.
这事儿比我和我妈妈都重要
This thing's bigger than me and my mom.
皮特 看看那些该死的猪猡
Pete, look at that bunch of fucking pigs.
他们就想看我们的脑浆
They wanna see our fucking brains
溅在水泥地上 伙计 他们也想看你的
on the concrete, man. They'd just as soon see yours.
全看你怎么想了
All how you fucking see it.
再仔细看看
Look harder.
看到了吗? 那是一家人 他们彼此相爱
You see that? That's a family, and they love each other.
我们不能怪他们
We can't get mad at them
他们只是被洗♥脑♥了 觉得这一切都正常
for being conditioned to think that this is okay
而我们……我们也一样
when... when we're the fuckin' same.
你知道吗 雷?
You know what, Ray?
如果连那边那家人你都不相信
Your wish means nothing
你的愿望就毫无意义
if you don't believe in that family over there.
如果你不相信他们值得被拯救
If you don't believe they're worth being saved,
那你不如现在就坐下
you may as well sit down right now,
让他们把你打成筛子 因为……
and let them riddle you with bullets, because...
复仇 雷……
vengeance, Ray...
复仇是远远不够的
vengeance is not enough.
看到了吗?
See that?
这才是值得感恩的东西
That's something to be grateful for.
你有兄弟吗 雷?
You ever had a brother, Ray?
没有
No.
我也没有
Neither have I.
你想跟我一起走会儿吗?
You wanna walk with me a while?
想
Yeah.
想 皮特 我想
Yeah, I do, Pete.
警告 47号♥选手
Warning, number 47.
嘿 被你逮到了
Hey. You got me.
170英里处
电影精选列表