我几英里前也这样过
Happened to me a few miles back.
会好的
It passes.
警告 1号♥选手警告
Warning. Number one.
靠
Shit.
嘿 是尤因
Hey, man, that's Ewing.
他在发抖什么的
Like, he's shaking and shit.
警告 1号♥选手 第二次警告
Warning. Number one. Second warning.
他肯定有没上报的病史
Must have some medical shit he didn't report.
嘿 离他远点 巴尔科维奇!嘿!
Hey, back off, Barkovitch! Hey!
巴尔科维奇 一边去 小矮子 滚开
Barkovitch, go peddle your papers, little man. Go.
警告 1号♥选手 第三次警告
Warning. Third warning. Number one.
他们为什么不干脆结束这一切?
Why won't they just fucking end it?
嘿 你们该高兴才对
Hey, y'all should be fuckin' smilin'.
我们赢的概率变大了 对吧?
The odds just went up for us. Yeah?
我一直希望这一幕能好受点
I keep hoping that part gets easier.
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
25英里处
这儿住起来应该不错
Probably a nice place to live.
天啊 别跟我提什么宜居的地方
God, spare me nice places to live.
知道吗 如果我能活下来
You know, if I ever get out of this,
我要干到鸡♥巴♥发蓝才停
I'm gonna fornicate till my cock turns blue.
行吧
Okay.
我这辈子从没像现在这么欲♥火♥焚身过
I've never been so horny in my life as I am right this minute.
是不是很奇怪?真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
Ain't that strange? It is fuckin' strange.
是啊
Yeah.
就一点点 对吧?嗯
Just a little bit, right? Uhhuh.
嘿 雷 我甚至能对你硬起来……
Hey, I could even get horny for you, Ray...
如果你身上不像我妈屁♥眼♥那么臭的话
if you didn't smell like my mom's asshole.
嘿 嘿……你会让我被……
Hey, hey... You're gonna get me a fuckin'...
哦 我的天……会让我被淘汰的……
Oh, my God... ...gonna get my ticket...
……这味儿太……伙计
...that smells so... ...my man.
哟 金枪不倒银样蜡枪头 说的就是我
Yo, Long Dong Silver, that's me.
我要干遍七大洋
I'll fuck my way across the seven seas.
嗯 不对 是辛巴达
Hmm. Nah. Sinbad.
什么?
What?
你想说的是辛巴达吧 就是那个水手辛巴达?
You're thinking of Sinbad. You know, Sinbad the Sailor?
他才是航行七大洋的人
That's the seven seas guy.
你没听见我他妈根本不在乎吗?
Did you not hear that I don't give a fuck?
长约翰·西尔弗住在……我只想干炮
Long John Silver lives... I'm trying to fuck.
……住在该死的金银岛上
...on fucking Treasure Island.
搞什么鬼?我就是随口说句
What the fuck? Just a fucking nerdy thing
书呆子才会说的话 不行吗?怎么
to say, you know? What, I'm a nerd
我读几本书就成书呆子了?
'cause I read fuckin' books and shit?
我觉得是 嘿 嘿……
I guess so. Hey, hey...
你们觉得那个蠢货的警告消掉了吗?
think that shitass has walked off his warnings yet?
肯定消了
I mean, he must've.
都过去多久了?大概三个小时了吧
Been what? Three hours, maybe.
没错 我警告全消了 蠢货们
Yes, I'm fucking clean on warnings, fuckfaces.
行 听力不错
Okay. Good ear.
嘿 那是什么?
Hey, what is that?
这是生鹿肉
This is raw ground venison.
能快速补充能量
It's good energy.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
你疯了吧 火枪手
You off your trolley, Musketeer.
等会儿肯定吐得满地都是
Gonna puke all over the place.
嘿 在法国这叫鞑靼牛排
Hey, in France, they call it steak tartare.
是道美食呢 嗯哼 嗯
It's a delicacy. Uhhuh. Mmm.
哦 是吗?可法国人也没多聪明啊
Ooh, yeah, well, in France, they ain't so smart.
是啊 雷诺阿和加缪都是白♥痴♥
Yeah, Renoir and Camus were idiots.
听着 我不管什么该死的加缪
Look, I don't know about any of that
那破玩意儿我一点都不关心
fucking Camus shit,
但我知道他们在那儿
but I do know that they eat
吃青蛙腿这事儿是真的
the fucking legs of frogs over there.
那玩意儿简直恶心死了
That shit is fuckin' disgusting.
那不算恶心 据说吃起来像鸡翅
That ain't disgusting. Tastes like chicken wings, apparently.
天啊 你说得对
God. You got that right.
哎哟!靠……嘿 跟上 跟上
Ow! Sh... Hey. Keep up, keep up,
别掉队 继续走 快点
keep up. Keep walking. Come on.
好 好 好 我扶着你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll keep you up.
我没事 就是……该死的腿软
I'm all right. It's the... fucking jellyleg thing.
没事 刚才好了一会儿
Okay. Kinda went away for a while,
现在又犯了
but it's coming back now.
我真不知道该怎么调整才好
I just don't know what the hell I gotta adjust.
或许少说话能好点 伙计
Maybe stop talking so much, buddy.
奥尔森 你现在速度怎么样?放松点 好吗?
What's your speed, Olson? Relax, okay?
行
Sure.
现在是3.4英里 小时
It's 3.4.
我也是 你们呢?
Yeah, me, too. I'm assuming you guys?
咱们把速度降0.3英里 小时吧
Let's shave .3 off.
好 哦 靠
All right. Oh, shit.
我的天 好 好 好
Holy fuck. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 这样就好多了
Yeah, yeah, that's good.
我真的感觉好多了
I really feel the fuckin' difference.
嘿 我也是 是啊
Hey, so do I. Yeah.
我也好多了 我感觉好多了
Me, too. I'm feeling better, too.
不过别一直保持这个速度太久
Let's not stay here for too long, though.
对了 皮特……
You know, in the meantime, Pete...
跟我们说说你那道疤的来历?
wanna tell us about that scar?
贝克说得对 或许我们还是……嗯
Baker's right. Maybe we just, um,
保持安静吧
we keep quiet.
行
Okay.
哦
Oh.
别他妈乱扔垃圾 加拉提
Come on, don't be a fuckin' litterbug, Garraty.
去你的 奥尔森 这玩意儿对臭氧层不好
Go fuck yourself, Olson. It's bad for the motherfuckin' ozone layer.
靠!该死!
Shit! Shit!
真倒霉 嘿 嘿 嘿 哦 天啊
Goddamn it. Hey, hey, hey. Oh, God.
没事的 后面还会发补给的 你没事
It's all right. You're gonna get more rations. You're fine.
可是……
Yeah, but...
那是我今天全部的口粮 因为……
that was it for me today, 'cause...
我对午餐肉过敏 那玩意儿我全给别人了
well, I'm allergic to the SPAM. I gave all that shit away.
靠
Fuck.
饿得要死
Fuckin' hungry.
给你 汉克
Here you go, Hank.
我本来也不喜欢吃这个
I don't like it anyway.
谢了 雷
Thanks, Ray.
火枪手嘛
Musketeer.
嘿 我一直想问你
Hey, man, I've been meanin' to ask you,
"兰克"这名字 是"兰克林"的简称吗?
"Rank," is it short for, like, "Ranklin"?
就像"富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福"那种?
Like, "Ranklin Delano Roosevelt" or something?
就是"兰克"
It's "Rank."
是啊 但它总得有个全称吧?我是说……
Yeah, but what's it short for? I mean, like...
就是"兰克"
Just "Rank."
你是说你妈给你取名叫"兰克"(意为"恶臭")?
You're saying your mama named you fucking "Rank"?
对
Yeah.
不可能 你耍我呢吧
No fuckin' way. You're fuckin' with me.
你♥他♥妈♥的名字叫"兰克"?
Your goddamn name is "Rank"?
哦我的天 不可能吧!
Oh, my fuckin' God, no way!
哦 你妈肯定是想用衣架打胎没成功
Oh, your mom must've failed with the old coat hanger thing,
所以就用这种方式报复你
and she must have just had to take it out on you in some other way.
哦 伙计!警告 5号♥选手警告
Ooh. Buddy! Warning. Number five.
快点 蠢货
Come on, fuckface.
你想让我在你坟上跳舞吗?
You want me to dance on your grave?
警告 19号♥选手警告 我能跳一整天
Warning. Number 19. I'll do it all day.
哦 靠 行吧
Oh, shit. Okay.
别闹了 来吧 兰克……别让他弄死你
Break it up. Come on, Rank... don't let him fucking kill you.
混♥蛋♥ 离这孩子远点 不然我把你鼻子扯下来
Asshole, leave the kid alone before I pull your fuckin' nose off
让你自己吃下去 行吧 蠢货
and make you fuckin' eat it. Okay, meathead.
来吧 娘娘腔
Come on, sissy boy.
开不起玩笑?
Can't take a fucking joke?
去你的!
Fuck you!
行 行
电影精选列表