You got it. We just gotta stay at this pace.
我们没问题 继续 保持速度
We good. Come on, now. We just gotta stay at this pace.
来 小伙子 你能行的
Come on, little boy, you got this, man.
来 科利 坚持住
Come on, Curly. Come on, Curly.
就我们俩 坚持住
It's just you and me. Come on.
科利 抬头看前方!抬头!
Come on, Curly. Eyes up! Eyes up!
来 科利 加油!
Come on, Curly. Come on, youngin!
科利 坚持住 好孩子
Come on, Curly. That's it, boy.
加油 坚持住!
Come on. Come on, Curly, come on!
你能行的!你能行的!
You got this! You got this!
警告 7号♥选手
Warning, number seven. Come on!
第三次警告 继续走!起来!
Keep walking! Get up! Third warning.
起来 孩子!起来 小家伙!快起来!
Get up, kid! Get up, youngin! Get up!
这不公平!
Oh, it ain't fair!
这不公平!
It ain't fair!
太他妈不公平了!
It ain't fucking fair!
靠!
Fuck!
警告 47号♥……加拉提!
Warning, number 47... Garraty!
……六号♥……坚持住!
...number six... Come on!
……23号♥ 不能停
...number 23. Can't stop.
快走 继续前进
Let's go, keep movin'.
继续走
Keep movin'.
我们的一位同伴倒下了
One of our comrades has fallen.
让我们缅怀他 赞颂他的勇气
Let's remember him fondly and celebrate his bravery.
接下来还会有人倒下
There will be many more,
但没有谁能像第一个和最后一个那样荣耀
but none quite as gloryfilled as the very first,
永载史册
and the very last.
今天 我们为科利而走
Today, we walk for Curly.
小伙子们 为他欢呼!
Let's hear it, boys!
为了科利!
For Curly!
说得对!
Goddamn right!
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what is it?
你和少校之间……
You and the Major.
水壶 47号♥需要水壶
Canteen, 47 callin' for canteen.
嘿 你碰那支卡♥宾♥枪♥干嘛?
Hey, why'd you touch that carbine?
算是敲木头祈福吧
Like knockin' on wood, I guess.
你真是个善良的孩子 雷
You a dear boy, Ray.
我得去撒个尿
I gotta take a leak.
小心点 伙计们!
Watch out, boys!
要尿了!
Incoming!
靠 搞什么?伙计
Oh, what the hell? Oh, man.
溅到我鞋上了!哇
It got on my shoes! Whoa,
你♥他♥妈♥看着点啊!
watch where you point that thing, man!
我的天 麦克弗里斯!
Jesus fucking Christ, McVries!
舒服多了
Now, that is a relief.
17英里处
嘿
Hey.
你累了吗?
You gettin' tired?
不累
No.
其实早就累了
Been tired for quite a while now.
怎么 你不累?
What, you mean you're not?
听着 雷
Listen, Ray.
就像少校说的……
It's like the Major said...
根本没有终点线
ain't no finish line.
这才是这场比赛最折磨人的地方
That's the biggest mindfuck in this race.
你同意吗?我不反对
Would you agree? I wouldn't disagree.
我只是 已经感觉到极限了
It's just, you know, I'm already feelin' it.
不知道还能坚持多久……
I'm not sure how much longer I can...
不 别这么想 雷 加油
No, no, no, Ray, Ray. Come on, now.
大家一开始都会这么想
That's how everybody thinks.
但我们得换个思路
But you see, we, we gotta think different.
别想着走到最后
We don't think about makin' it to the end,
专注于当下的每一刻
we think about moments.
只要撑过下一刻就行
Just makin' it to the next moment.
嗯 那我们现在该想什么?
Yeah. What do we think about now?
这个简单
Well, that one's easy.
先熬过这该死的酷热再说 兄弟
We just gotta make it through this goddamn heat, boy.
我的天
Oh, my God.
简直热得要命 可不是嘛
It's a scorcher. You got that right.
嘿 雷
Hey, Ray.
你之前说的关于"长途跋涉"的那些话
What you said back there about the Long Walk,
说没人是真心自愿参加的……
and how no one ever really volunteers...
怎么了?
Yeah?
那想法是从哪来的?
Where'd it come from?
我……我爸爸说的
M... my dad said it.
你♥爸♥爸真是个聪明人
Your dad's one smart motherfucker.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think so, too.
嘿 就这样永远和我并肩走下去吧 兄弟……
Hey, just go on dancing with me like this forever, compadre...
我就永远不会累
and I'll never tire.
我们可以蹭着星星擦鞋
Hey, we'll scrape our shoes on the stars,
倒挂在月亮上晃悠
and hang upside down from the moon.
你是个诗人啊 皮特?
You a poet, Pete?
以前啊 我想当个……
In days past, I would've liked to have been a...
当个词曲作者
a songwriter.
但现在不是以前了
But it ain't those days,
所以只能在这儿跟你瞎念叨了
so I guess I'm stuck here riffing for you.
希望你不觉得烦
Hope it's not too bad.
不烦 嘿 兄弟
Ain't too bad. Hey, bud.
你是……雷蒙德·加拉提 对吧?
You're, uh, Raymond Garraty, right?
我是皮尔逊
I'm Pearson.
那边好像有你的暗恋者哦
I think you got a secret admirer over there.
雷 雷 我爱你!
Ray, Ray, I love you!
拜托 她看着才14岁吧
Come on, man. She must be like 14.
雷 我爱你!
I love you, Ray!
说不定她只是想要你的签名呢
Maybe she just wants your autograph, that's all.
嘿 我以为观众是不允许的
Hey, I thought spectators weren't
毕竟我们在电视直播呢
fuckin' allowed, 'cause we're on television and shit.
别扫兴了 伙计
Get out of here, man.
别这样 奥尔森 别扫大家的兴
Come on. Don't be a sourpuss, Olson.
这小子有粉丝了 让他乐呵乐呵呗
The boy's got a fan. Let him have his fun.
谢了 皮特 别谢太早
Thanks, Pete. Hey, don't thank me too much.
我是挺喜欢你的
I like you,
但你要是倒下了 我可不会扶你
but if you fall over, I won't pick you up.
我们这是同舟共济 对吧?
We're all in this together, right?
互相逗乐也没什么不好
No harm in keeping each other amused.
说真的 我收回之前的话
Do you know what? I take it back.
有人说"长途跋涉"里不该交朋友
They say you shouldn't make friends on the Long Walk,
但管他呢 我还挺喜欢你们三个的
but fuck it. I sorta like you three.
连你也一样 奥尔森
Even you, Olson.
去你的 不 我是认真的
Fuck off. No, I'm serious.
嘿 短暂的友谊
Hey, hey, hey, a short friendship
也比没友谊强 对吧?
is better than no friendship, right?
我一直都这么说
That's what I've been sayin', man.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm be sayin'.
来吧 咱们当火枪手怎么样?
Come on, man. Let's be Musketeers.
我们四个怎么当火枪手?
How the fuck are we gonna be Musketeers?
火枪手明明是三个人 拜托
There's four of us. Come on, now.
我们并肩作战 直到只剩我们四个
We stick together till we're all that's left.
怎么样?
How about that?
人人为我!我为人人!
All for one! And one for all.
不行 再来一遍 声音大点
Nah. And again. I need to hear it louder.
人人为我!我为人人!
All for one! And one for all!
好耶!没错 伙计们 你们知道……
Hell, yeah! Yeah, baby, you know...
不是说你 不是你 你得……
Yeah, not you, not you. You need...
你们知道自己听起来像一群基佬 对吧?
You know y'all sound like a bunch of fucking queers, right?
哦 你想……你想吸我老二吗 巴尔科维奇?
Oh, you trying to... You trying to suck this dick, Barkovitch?
听着你就想吃我的肉 你个变♥态♥
Sounds like you wanna eat my fuckin' meat, you sick fuck.
靠!啊!
Fuck! Ah!
我的腿感觉怪怪的
My legs feel funny.
肌肉好像都松弛了
It's like the muscles are all turning baggy.
嘿 放松点
Hey, relax.
电影精选列表