It's all good.
都过去了 说出来就好了
It's all good. Let it out.
好
Okay.
别傻了 好
Don't be fucking dumb. Okay.
保持节奏 好
Keep the pace. Okay.
保持节奏 好
Keep the pace. Okay.
其他人怎么样了?
What about the rest of them?
那些火枪手们?
The Musketeers?
火枪手们都没事
Musketeers are all good.
好
Okay.
继续走
Keep moving.
继续走
Keep moving.
你可以的
You got it.
你可以的
You got it.
59英里处
第二天
他所需要的是一个草叉
All he needs is a pitchfork.
跟我说话 皮特 我快撑不住了
Talk to me, Pete. I'm fading.
你觉得你会赢吗 雷?
You think you'll win, Ray?
呃 我 我……
Uh, I, uh...
我必须赢
I need to.
我们都必须赢
We all do.
是啊…… 是啊 为了活下去 我懂 但……
Yeah... Yeah, to survive. I get it, but...
我赢是为了别的原因
I need to for other reasons.
好 但你觉得你会赢吗?
Okay. But you think you will?
不 皮特
No, Pete.
不 我不觉得
No, I don't.
那你呢?
How about you?
大概从昨晚十一点开始
I stopped thinking I had any real chance
我就知道自己没什么胜算的
around 11 last night.
你知道吗 我曾经以为
You know, I had an idea
当第一个人倒下的时候
that when the first guy fell off,
士兵们举着枪
the soldiers were pointing their guns,
当他们扣动扳机时
and when they pulled the triggers,
枪口会弹出写着"砰"字的小纸条
little pieces of paper with the word "bang" will pop out.
少校会大喊"愚人节快乐"
The Major would go "April Fools,"
然后我们就能全都回家了
and we'll all go home.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I'm saying?
嗯 皮特 我明白
Yeah, Pete, I do.
是啊
Yeah.
我花了好久才明白这事儿的残酷真♥相♥
Yeah, it took me a while to realize the real gut truth of this.
要么走 要么死……
This is walk or die...
就这么简单
simple as that.
这不是体能最强者的生存游戏
Not survival of the physically fittest.
如果是的话 我还有不小的胜算 但是……
If it was, I'd have a good chance, but...
有些母亲为了救压在车下的孩子
There are mothers who'd lift a fucking car
能徒手抬起一辆车
if their kid was pinned underneath.
关键在意志 加拉提
The brain, Garraty.
不在于人力或神力
Not man or God,
而在于大脑里某种该死的执念
it's something in the fucking brain.
我没有那种执念
I don't have that.
我没那么强烈的胜负欲
I don't want to beat people that badly.
而且我觉得 等时候到了
And I think, when the time comes,
等我真的累到极致
when I'm tired enough,
我可能就会直接坐下了
I think I'll just sit down.
我希望不是这样 皮特
I hope that's not true, Pete.
不过我肯定能比巴尔科维奇撑得久
I'll outlast Barkovitch, though.
啊! 至少这一点我能做到
Ah! That I can do at least.
我们俩都能做到
We can both do that.
还剩多少人?
How many people are left?
前面传过来消息 昨晚我们少了14个人
Word came up, we lost 14 last night.
我算算 应该还剩18个
Which means 18 left, I think.
人越来越少了 雷
It's thinnin' out, Ray.
现在赢的概率超过5%了
More than 5% chance now.
67英里处
你的警告记录清零了吗?
Did you walk off your warnings?
清了
Yes, I did.
雷 现在是真正的早上了
Ray, you know it's true morning now.
你该告诉我了吧?
You gonna tell me?
这破州真没意思
What a dipshit state this is.
到处都是树和偏僻小镇
Fucking trees and onehorse towns everyplace.
这鬼地方到底有没有城市啊?
Is there a city in this whole fucking place?
你知道吗 科利
You know, it's funny, Collie,
我们这儿的人喜欢呼吸新鲜空气 而不是雾霾
we like to breathe fresh air instead of smog.
苏福尔斯可没什么雾霾 你这个乡巴佬
Ain't no smog in Sioux Falls, you fucking hick.
啊! 对 没有雾霾 倒是有不少
Ah! Right. No smog, just a lot of,
怎么说呢 空话? 好了好了 伙计们
what is it, hot air? Now, now, boys.
别吵了 绅士一点解决问题
Come on. Let's settle this like gentlemen.
谁先被爆头
First one to get his head blown off
谁就请另一个人喝啤酒 怎么样?
has to buy the other one a beer, huh?
行啊? 我…… 我不喜欢啤酒
How about that? I... I don't like beer.
该死的土包子
Fuckin' bumpkin.
他脑子有问题
He's buggy.
你知道吗 你看起来也不太正常 雷
You know, you seem buggy too, Ray.
嗯 靠
Hmm. Fuck me.
今天早上大家都不太对劲吗?
Is everyone buggy this morning?
我打赌奥尔森也有点不正常 嘿 奥尔森
I bet Olson's got bugs too. Hey, Olson.
嘿 汉克! 嘿 来吧
Hey, Hank! Hey, come on,
来吧 麦克弗里斯 别逗他了 伙计
come on, McVries. Leave him alone, man.
他昨晚没休息好
He ain't had a good night.
他状态也不怎么样
He ain't doing so well, either.
嘿 你今天睡得怎么样? 哈?
Hey, how'd you sleep today? Huh?
我睡得可香了
'Cause I slept just fucking great.
嘿 奥尔森
Hey, Olson.
想不想去散散步?
You wanna go for a walk?
去死吧
Go to hell.
来吧 什么?
Come on. What?
你说什么? 去死吧 我说他妈……
What'd you say? Go to hell. I said fucking...
去死吧!
Go to hell!
我只是想找点乐子而已
Just trying to keep it interesting.
嗯 警告
Hmm. Warning.
49号♥选手警告
Warning, 49.
我的脚踝
My ankle.
我的脚踝完全扭到了
My ankle is all twisted up.
警告 49号♥选手第二次警告
Warning. Second warning, 49.
加油 哈克尼斯! 一步一步往前走就行 你可以的
Come on, Harkness! Just keep it moving
一步一步往前走就行 你可以的
one foot in front of the other. You got this.
嘿 滚开!
Hey, get out of here!
对 就是你! 滚开! 你不会想看这个的!
Yeah, you! Get out of here! You don't wanna see this!
快走!
Scat!
警告 49号♥选手第三次警告
Warning. Third warning, 49.
最后警告
Final warning.
滚开 伙计!
Get out of here, man!
我…… 我要…… 要……
I... I'm gonna go... go...
太他妈的离谱了 这一切都太离谱了!
It's so fucked. This thing is so fucked!
这一切都糟透了!
It's all so fucked!
你太情绪化了 加拉提
You're too emotional, Garraty.
这最终会害死你的
That'll get you in the end.
你知道吗 你平时很少说话 但一开口
You know, you hardly talk, but when you do,
说的全是狗屁!
it's just fucking garbage!
我觉得像你这样冷血的混♥蛋♥
I think a fucking cold motherfucker
很可能会赢得整场比赛
like that would just probably win the whole thing.
哈克尼斯 伙计
Harkness, man.
可怜的哈克尼斯
Poor ol' Harkness.
那你不如为他写首诗啊?
Why don't you write him a fucking poem, then?
其实 你知道吗?
Actually, you know what?
你应该为他写首歌♥ 词曲作者先生
You should write him a song, songwriter.
你不如去吃屎 杀人犯?
Why don't you kiss my ass, killer?
嘿 别他妈胡说八道 伙计
Hey, don't fucking say that shit, man.
你这么说太过分了 伙计
You're fucking wrong to say that, man.
我没胡说 是你错了 伙计
I'm not fucking wrong. You're fucking wrong, man.
哦 是吗? 你想怎么样?
Oh, yeah? What you gonna do?
电影精选列表