Warning, number five. Please, keep walking.
别停下 加油
Don't stop. Come on.
我要永远和你们这些混♥蛋♥在一起了 好吗?
Gonna be with you whores forever now, okay?
不是你想的那样…… 搞什么鬼?
It's not what you... What the fuck?
靠! 不!
Fuck! No!
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 我的天 哦 我的天 他为什么要这么做?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Why'd he do that?
他他妈为什么要这么做? 靠!
Why the fuck did he do that? Fuck!
他他妈怎么敢这么做? 警告 5号♥选手第二次警告
How the fuck did he do that? Warning. Second warning, five.
大家继续走
Everyone keep walking.
5号♥选手第三次警告 最后警告
Third warning, five. Final warning.
不
No.
260英里处
♪ 在那洞穴之中 峡谷之间 ♪
♪ In a cavern, in a canyon ♪
♪ 矿工正在开采矿石 ♪
♪ Excavating for a mine ♪
♪ 住着一位四九年的矿工 ♪
♪ Dwelt a miner, fortyniner ♪
♪ 和他的女儿克莱门汀 ♪
♪ And his daughter Clementine ♪
♪ 是的 我爱她 ♪ ♪ 是的 我爱她 ♪
♪ Yes, I loved her ♪ ♪ Yes, I loved her ♪
♪ 我是如此爱她 ♪
♪ How I loved her ♪
♪ 尽管她穿九号♥的鞋子 ♪
♪ Though her shoes were number nine ♪
♪ 没有盖子的鲱鱼罐头盒 就是她的凉鞋 ♪
♪ Herring boxes without topses Sandals were for ♪
♪ 克莱门汀 ♪ ♪ 克莱门汀 ♪
♪ Clementine ♪ ♪ Clementine ♪
♪ 哦 我的爱人 哦 我的爱人 ♪
♪ Oh, my darling Oh, my darling ♪
♪ 哦 我的爱人 克莱门汀 ♪
♪ Oh, my darling, Clementine ♪
♪ 你已永远离我而去 ♪
♪ You are lost and gone forever ♪
♪ 我万分悲痛 克莱门汀 ♪
♪ Dreadful sorry, Clementine ♪
278英里处
第五天
我们他妈快到了 对吧?
We're getting fucking close, right?
什么? 到你妈妈那儿?
What? To your mom?
哦 对 应该不用…… 应该不用多久了
Oh, yeah, it shouldn't be... it shouldn't be long now.
你真是个幸运的混♥蛋♥ 加拉提
You're one lucky son of a bitch, Garraty.
能见到你妈妈
Get to see your mom.
那我从现在到结束 能见到谁呢?啊?
Who the hell am I gonna see between now and the end, huh?
除了那些过来看热闹的该死的猪猡 谁也见不到
No one but the fucking pigs who come and stare.
我想家了
I'm homesick,
而且我他妈害怕了
and I'm fucking scared.
嘿 科利 我也害怕
Hey, I'm scared, too, Collie.
要是能让你好受点 我觉得我们都想家了
If it makes you feel any better I think we're all homesick.
对吧?
You know?
你说得倒轻巧
Fucking easy for you to talk.
这是你的家乡州
This is your home state.
你是唯一一个能见到家人的
You're the only one who gets to see family.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得也许这样反而更糟
I think maybe it might make it worse.
你♥他♥妈♥插什么嘴?
The fuck are you butting in for?
我觉得他比我们俩都难
I think he's got it harder than either of us.
我觉得这可能会让他分心
I think it might throw him off.
哦 闭嘴
Oh, fuck off.
你们俩都疯了
You're both crazy.
你真觉得这样更难?
You really think it's gonna be harder?
我只希望你继续走下去
I just want you to keep on walking.
我们到弗里波特了 皮特
We made it to Freeport, Pete.
286英里处
Mile 286.
我们又多活了一天
We live to fight another day.
靠!
Fuck!
我的鞋底他妈掉了
Damn bottom of my shoe fell off.
加拉提 两只都得扔掉
Gotta get rid of them both, Garraty.
不然钉子会露出来扎脚的
Or else some nails will start poking through.
而且 失去平衡的时候 你会更用力
Plus, you work harder when you're off balance.
警告 47号♥选手
Warning, number 47.
真要命
Fuck me.
你的……
Your...
嗨 妈妈 你的脚
Hi, Mom. Your feet.
你的……
Your...
宝贝 你的……
Baby, your...
别放慢速度 雷
Don't slow down, Ray.
不能停
Can't stop.
雷 雷 雷! 警告 47号♥选手
Ray, Ray. Ray! Warning, 47.
妈妈 对不起 第二次警告
Mom, I'm so sorry. Second warning.
我真的很抱歉 你…… 警告 23号♥选手
I'm so sorry. You... Warning, number 23.
不 不 不! 你不知道
No, no, no! You don't know
我有多抱歉 没事的
how sorry I am. It's okay.
妈妈 求你了…… 我只想抱抱你 求你了
Mom, please... I just wanna hug. Please.
你会害死自己的 雷 快点!
You're going to get yourself killed. Ray, come on!
妈妈 求你了 就抱一下 我知道我搞砸了
Mom, please. Just a hug. I know I fucked up.
不! 不 快走! 警告……
No! No, go! Warning...
你♥他♥妈♥别死! ……47号♥选手
Don't you fucking die! ...47.
雷! 快走! 第三次警告
Ray! Move! Third warning.
快走! 警告 23号♥选手
Go! Warning, number 23.
继续走! 妈妈 对不起
Keep walking! I'm so sorry, Mom.
继续走!
Keep walking!
没事的!
It's okay!
没事的!
It's okay!
想想你♥爸♥爸
Think about you father.
我不想想他
I don't wanna think about it.
妈妈 我真的很抱歉!
I'm so sorry, Mom!
别在她面前这样
Just don't do this in front of her.
别在她面前这样!
Don't do this in front of her!
去你的!
Fuck you!
你这个扭曲的混♥蛋♥!
You fucking twisted piece of shit!
你说得对 我跟我爸爸一样! 我……
You were right. I did what my dad did! I...
皮特 我犯了一个天大的错误
Pete, I have made such a fucking massive mistake.
我当初就该待在车里
I should've just stayed in the fucking car.
我当初就该回家 雷
I should've just gone home. Ray.
我…… 雷 雷 你还想知道
I'm... Ray. Ray, you still wanna
我这该死的伤疤是怎么来的 对吧?
know how I got this fucking scar, huh?
她还在那儿 皮特 雷?
She's still there, Pete. Ray?
求你了 嗯 雷 你已经
Please. Yeah. Ray, you've been
走了五天了
walking for five days.
我这辈子他妈的都在走
I've been walking my whole fucking life.
你知道吗
You know,
我的父母都死了
my parents both died,
在我小时候的那场大战里……
in the big war when I was...
在我很小的时候
when I was little.
而且 你知道最奇怪的是什么吗……
And, you know, the damnedest thing...
我对他们一点印象都没有
I don't remember a single thing about 'em.
一个醉鬼叔叔收留了我
A drunk uncle took me in.
他把我打得半死
He beat the shit outta me,
在我十岁的时候 醉死在自己的呕吐物里
and died in a pool of his own puke when I was 10.
从那以后……
After that...
我遇到了一些和我一样的孩子 嗯哼
I met kids sorta like me. Uhhuh.
没有父母
No parents.
或者父母根本不在乎的孩子
Or parents who didn't give a fuck.
是吗? 我住过……
Yeah? I lived on...
沙发和地下室
couches and in basements.
我睡过田野和沟渠
I slept in fields and ditches.
过了好几年 我才最终被
It took years before I was finally caught
政♥府♥收容
by the state.
但没有什么比我以前的生活更糟了
But nothing was as bad as how I was living.
到处打架
Picking fights,
偷东西
stealing shit.
打更多的架
Picking more fights.
直到有一天 我惹错了人
Until, one day, I picked a fight with the wrong guy.
是啊
Yeah.
一个会用猎刀的人
A guy who knew his way around a hunting knife.
他割伤了我
He cut me.
割得非常狠 雷 你看到了吗?
He cut me fucking good. You see this, Ray?
看看这个 看到了吗?
Have a look at that. You see that?
天啊 皮特 看到了 是吗?
Jesus, Pete. You see it, yeah?
嗯 看到了 是啊
Yeah, I do. Yeah.
他以为我死了 就把我扔在那儿
He left me for dead.
电影精选列表