这是其中一个分♥裂♥。
It's one of the bifidas.
我跟你说过你也很漂亮吗
Have I told you that you're as pretty
就像哈扎德县的日落一样
as a Hazzard County sunset?
祝你愉快,普里克特先生。
Have a good day, Mr. Prickett.
好吧。
Okay.
♬你可能会在黑暗中跌倒
♪ You might be in the dark you might stumble and fall ♪
你可能会问自己该走哪条路
♪ You might ask yourself which way to go ♪
外面有很多聪明人。
A lot of smart people out there.
♬我就像个盲人
♪ I'm like a blind man ♪
♬我已经迷路太久了
♪ I've been lost for so long ♪
♬来吧!♪
♪ Come on! ♪
♪哇!♪
♪ Whoa! ♪
♬烧了它!♪
♪ Burn it all! ♪
♪哇!♪
♪ Whoa! ♪
♬燃尽!♪
♪ Burn out! ♪
♪哇!♪
♪ Whoa! ♪
♬烧了它!♪
♪ Burn it all! ♪
♪哇!♪
♪ Whoa! ♪
♬让你感觉一切都好!♪
♪ To make you feel all right! ♪
小心,凯蒂。
Look out, Katie.
♬趴下♬♬哇!♪
♪ Get down ♪♪ Whoa! ♪
♬烧了它!♪你好。
♪ Burn it all! ♪Hello.
♪哇!♪嗨。
♪ Whoa! ♪ Hi.
Hi.Hello。你好。
Hi.Hello. Hello.
哦,男孩。
Oh, boy.
♬烧了它!♪嗨。
♪ Burn it all! ♪Hi.
你不觉得现在太晚了吧
You don't think it's too late
去参加高考,是吗?
to take them SATs, do ya?
在大学里你要保持开放的心态。
You gotta keep an open mind in college.
噢!
Ooh!
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
就是这里,卢克。我能感觉到。
This is it, Luke. I can feel it.
你知道凯蒂·约翰逊在哪吗?
Hey, do you know where Katie Johnson is?
我想她就在那个房♥间里。
Um, I think she's in that room right there.
谢谢。谢谢你!
Thanks. Thank you.
哦!我给凯蒂准备了一个很好的开场白。
Oh! I got a great opening line for Katie.
这是什么?
What is it?
你会看到。
You'll see.
凯蒂·约翰逊?
Katie Johnson?
哦!她在大厅那头。
Oh! She's down the hall.
酷。
Cool.
来吧。大厅那头!
Come on. Down the hall!
凯蒂·约翰逊?
Katie Johnson?
她在大厅那头。
She's down the hall.
你们在这里上学吗?
Do you guys go to school here?
没有,但你有申请表吗?
No, but do you have an application?
来吧,现在,集中精神。
Come on, now, focus.
希望她也不在这里。
Let's hope she's not in here, either.
凯蒂·约翰逊?
Katie Johnson?
神圣的狗屎!
Holy shit!
你在找凯蒂吗?
You looking for Katie?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
那你为什么不来这里看看呢?
Well, why don't you come look in here?
是啊!
Yeah!
学生:再见,波!
STUDENT: Bye, Bo!
学生2:再见,波!再见,路加福音!
STUDENT 2: Bye, Bo! Bye, Luke!
我猜她不在里面。
I guess she wasn't in there.
我们没有检查沙发下面。
We didn't check under the couch.
凯蒂:卢克,波!
KATIE: Luke, Bo!
凯蒂!
Katie!
所以他还在这么做?
So, he's still doing that?
我昏过去了吗?
Did I just faint?
不…
No...
凯蒂:哦,天哪。
KATIE: Oh, my God.
我不敢相信你们都来了。
I can't believe y'all came.
我们只是想去看看
We just wanted to pay a visit
献给最漂亮的女孩…亚特兰大。
to the prettiest girl in... Atlanta.
怎么啦?
What?
我们只是想去看看
Well, we just wanted to pay a visit
给亚特兰大最漂亮的女孩
to the prettiest girl in Atlanta.
哦,真贴心。
Oh, that's sweet.
我不敢相信你们的农场发生了什么。
I can't believe what happened to y'all's farm.
嘿,别担心。
Hey, don't worry.
我们会把它拿回来的。
We're gonna get it back.
我喜欢那个农场。
I love that farm.
我以前在那里玩得很开心。
I used to have so much fun there.
看到了吗?
See?
孩子们,这是我的室友安妮特。
Boys, this is my roommate, Annette.
安妮特,这是波和卢克。
Annette, this is Bo and Luke.
很高兴认识你们,波和卢克。
Nice to meet you, Bo and Luke.
嗨。女士。
Hi. Ma'am.
安妮特来自澳大利亚。
Annette's from Australia.
哦!我们再在烤架上放一只虾吧!
Oh! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
你知道,他们是这么说的。
You know, that's what they say there.
好吧。所以…
Okay. So...
你们地质实验室需要什么?
what do y'all need in the geology lab?
我们认为这和
Well, we think it has something to do
他们抢走了我们的农场
with them taking our farm,
但我们不知道这到底是什么。
but we don't know what the hell it is.
我不知道他们会不会让你们进去,
Well, I don't know that they'll let y'all in,
但我们会带你过去的。
but we'll take you over there.
我们去穿衣服。你们都在楼下等着。
We'll get dressed. Y'all wait downstairs.
我想我们还是在这里等吧。
I think we're gonna wait in here.
楼下很好。
Downstairs is fine.
这都是…发生了,卢克。
It's all... it's happening, Luke.
这一切都在发生。
It's all happening.
哇!
Whoo!
嘿,波,我喜欢你的车。
Hey, Bo, I love your car.
她的声音真大。
She really rumbles.
其实是个“他”。
It's actually a "he."
凯蒂?
Right, Katie?
我都没有超速。
I ain't even speedin'.
你知道你开得有多快吗?
You know how fast you were going?
怎么啦?
What?
海关人员:你开得有多快。
OFFICER: How fast you were going.
我不知道,十个?
I don't know, ten?
八个
Eight.
限速不是10英里吗?
Isn't the speed limit ten?
是的,是的。
Yeah, it is.
你们……警♥察♥?
You guys... police?
校园警♥察♥。
Campus police.
上帝之母。
Mother of God.
哦,等等。
Oh, wait.
我知道像这样隐藏你的美丽是一种耻辱
I know it's a shame to hide your beauty like this,
但这是为了你好。
but it's for your own good.
怎么啦?
What?
我不会回应你的。
I'm not even going to respond to that.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
我知道。我也会想你的。
I know. I'll miss you, too.
我马上就回来。
I'll be right back.
好了,我们走吧。我们走吧。
All right, let's go. Let's go.
凯蒂·林恩看起来就是个女孩
Katie Lynn just seems like a girl
你可以安定下来。
you could settle down with.
你不这么认为吗,卢克?
Don't you think, Luke?
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道,伙计们。
I don't know, fellas.
我觉得他们不会让我们去的
I don't think they're gonna let us
从街上走进去就行了。
just walk in off the street.
你会想到办法的,凯蒂。
You'll think of somethin', Katie.
你总是这样。
You always do.
电影精选列表