呃!
Yee-haw!
♬和灾难调情,宝贝
♪ Flirtin' with disaster, baby ♪
♬你们都知道我的意思
♪ Y'all know what I mean ♪
♬当我们用自己的时间赌博时
♪ When we gamble with our time ♪
♬我们选择自己的命运
♪ We choose our destiny ♪
哇!
Whoa!
该死的!
Damn!
♬感觉我拖着一个沉重的包袱
♪ Feel like I'm draggin' a heavy load ♪
哇!
Whoo!
♬别试图把我的头转开
♪ Don't try and turn my head away ♪
♪哦…是啊!♪
♪ Oh... yeah! ♪
我要你到法♥院♥去
I want you down to the courthouse...
谁动了我的车?
Who moved my car?
以挪士!你这个笨蛋,有人动了我的车吗!
Enos! You dipstick, did somebody move my car?!
见鬼,我们干脆收拾行李,毙了那个混♥蛋♥。
Aw, hell, let's just sack up and shoot the bastard.
神圣的狗屎!
Holy shit!
卢克,你到底在哪儿?!
Luke, where the hell are you?!
呃!
Yee-haw!
哇!
Whoa!
呃!
Yee-haw!
哇!
Whoa!
全能的上帝!
Good God Almighty!
我的时间到了!
It's my time!
比赛进行得怎么样了?
How's the race going?
看起来进展如何?
How's it look like it's going?
♬我觉得这样不对
♪ I don't think that's acting right ♪
♬你不认为这是在展示……♪
♪ You don't think it's showin'... ♪
♬跳起来♬
♪ Jumpin' up ♪
♬倒下了♬
♪ Fallin' down ♪
哇!♬别误会我的意思
Whoo!♪ Don't misunderstand me ♪
♬你以为我不知道你的计划吗
♪ You don't think I know your plan ♪
哇!
Whoo!
噢!
Ow!
为什么,你这个肮脏的狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Why, you dirty son of a bitches.
嘿,放轻松点。
Hey, go easy on that.
为了我准备要做的事
For what I'm gettin' ready to do,
我不想记住太多。
I don't want to remember a lot of it.
哇!
Whoa!
你叫什么?
What do you call
一只胳膊下夹着一只羊的农民?
a farmer with a sheep under each arm?
怎么啦?
What?
一个花♥花♥公♥子♥!
A playboy!
Whoo-hoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
你知道你碰到一头驴会得到什么
You know what you get when you cross a donkey
配洋葱?不!
with an onion?No!
你的屁♥股♥会让你热泪盈眶。
You get a piece of ass that'll bring a tear to your eye.
哇!
Whoo!
洞里有火!
Fire in the hole!
你知道为什么会离婚
You know why divorces
有这么贵吗?
are so expensive?No.
因为他们是值得的!
Because they're worth it!
卢克:哦!
LUKE: Oh!
嘿,菠,把它带回家。
Hey, Bo, take it home.
没有危险了。
The coast is clear.
哇!哇!
Whoo! Whoo!
又来了。
DAISY: Here we go again.
好吧。
Okay.
我要让那些警♥察♥跟着我。
I'm gonna get those cops to follow me.
等我找到了,你就进去
When I do, you get in there
把那些巡洋舰拖开。
and tow those cruisers out of the way.
能做什么。
Can do.
♪呃……♪
♪ Yee-haw... ♪
♬我们走吧…♪
♪ Let's go... ♪
打扰一下,警官们。
Excuse me, officers.
我的车在街上抛锚了,
Um, my car broke down up the street there,
我想知道你们能不能帮我一下
and I was wondering if y'all could help me out.
是的,夫人。
Well, yes, ma'am.
我们很乐意。
We'll be happy to.
哦,你真好。
Oh, you're sweet.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
女士:等等!
WOMAN: Hold up!
真糟糕,亲爱的。
Tough shit, honey.
去修你自己的车吧!
Go fix your own car!
谁也不能离开这里。
Ain't no one goin' anywhere.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doin'?
加油,将军!
Come on, General!
呃!
Yee-haw!
♪哇!♪
♪ Whoa! ♪
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
哇!♪哇!♪
Whoa!♪ Whoa! ♪
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
♪哇!是啊!♪
♪ Whoa! Yeah! ♪
哇!
Whoa!
迪尔,有人迟到了!
Hey, Dil, we got a late arrival!
嘿,比利!
Hey, Billy!
哇!
Whoo!
你会为此付出代价的,波波!
You're gonna pay for that, Bo-Bo!
♬是吗?
♪ Yeah ♪
我受够你了!
I've had just about enough of you!
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
他们来了!
Here they come!
哇!
Whoa!
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
我当然能看到他在我的左边!
Of course I can see him up on my left!
我当然可以!
Of course I can!
他从哪学来的?
Where's he gettin' this from?
嘿,比利!
Hey, Billy!
他在跟我玩!
He's playin' with me!
是的,是的!
Yeah, yeah!
哇!
Whoo!
好吧!
All right!
李将军赢了这场比赛!
The General Lee has won the race!
该死的!
Damn!
我要他做类固醇检查!
I want him tested for steroids!
哇!
Whoo!
瑞克:嗯,显然,
RICK: Well, apparently,
比利·普里克特和李将军还没有
Billy Prickett and the General Lee haven't had
够了。
quite enough driving.
他们还在继续。
They're still going.
拜托,乔。我们要
Come on, Joe.We're gonna
如果我们要追捕他们,就采访他们
interview these guys if we have to chase after them
我们自己。
ourselves.
蒂托,启动货车。
Tito, start the van.
祝你下次好运,霍格。
Better luck next time, Hogg.
走吧,宝贝。
Let's go, baby.
我是霍格老板!
This is Boss Hogg!
那条路最好封锁得严严实实!
That road better be shut down tighter than a tick's ass!
10-4,路障就位了。
Uh, 10-4, barricade's in place.
罗斯科,有人来吗?
Roscoe, is anyone coming?
怎么,我配不上你吗?
What, I ain't good enough for you?
无可奉告。
No comment.
不要写下来。
Don't write that down.
不要写下来。
Don't write that down.
他们来了吗?
Are they comin'?
是啊,他们来了。
Oh, yeah, they're comin'.
我们让全镇的人都涌向法♥院♥。
We got the whole town headin' to the courthouse.
黛西,都明白了吗?
Daisy, we all clear?
不完全是。
DAISY: Not exactly.
“不完全是”可能是个问题。
"Not exactly" could be a problem.
电影精选列表