回来!
Get back here!
库特男孩们,你们在吗?
COOTER Boys, you-you out there?
嘿,Cooter。
Hey, Cooter.
这些家伙不会再追我了。
These fellas ain't gonna be doing much chasin'.
谢谢你,小伙子。
Thanks, man.
伙计,我要从比利·普里克特身上碾过去。
Man, I'm gonna run right over Billy Prickett.
我们先去亚特兰大怎么样?
How 'bout we go to Atlanta first?
好吧,兄弟。
All right, cuz.
♬让她看起来漂亮…♪
♪ To keep her looking pretty... ♪
哦,看那个。
Oh, look at that.
这就是你的问题所在。
There's your problem right there.
是啊,真遗憾。
Yeah, that's a shame.
波:我们去亚特兰大吧。
BO: Let's got to Atlanta.
路加福音?
Luke?
路加福音?
Luke?
我知道为什么
I know why
我和凯蒂之前没能成功。
it didn't work out with me and Katie before.
这只是时间问题。
It was just timing.
生活就是要把握时机,你知道吗?
Life is all about timing, you know?
现在是我的时候了。
It's my time now.
我会赢得周六的比赛。
I'm gonna win that race on Saturday.
我们会夺回农场的。
We're gonna get the farm back.
我有我最好的朋友:你。
I got my BFF: you.
我会得到
And I'm gonna get
凯蒂·约翰逊,你看。
Katie Johnson-- you watch.
我的时间到了。
It's my time.
哦,怎么回事?
Oh, what's going on?
是的,宝贝,
Yeah, baby,
上帝保佑南方!
Southern by the grace of God!
呃!
Yee-haw!
呃!
Yee-haw!
呃!
Yee-haw!
至少我们知道他们在这里很好。
Well, at least we know they're nice up here.
女士:快点。
WOMAN: Hurry up.
你的三k党会议迟到了,混♥蛋♥。
You're late for your Klan meeting, asshole.
三k党会议?
Klan meeting?
男:哦,别听她的。
MAN: Aw, don't listen to her.
南方将再次崛起!
The South'll rise again!
呃!
Yee-haw!
呃,兄弟!
Yee-haw, brother!
这些人到底怎么了?
What the hell's wrong with these people?
不错的屋顶,乡巴佬。
Nice roof, redneck.
在21世纪加入我们?
Join us in the 21st century?
我们在这能交到朋友吗?
We're gonna make some friends up here, huh?
哦,对不起。
Oh, excuse me.
我能为您效劳吗,女士?
Can I help you, ma'am?
黛西!
Daisy!
哦,男孩。
Oh, boy.
伊诺斯,老大要那块地干什么?
Enos, what's Boss doing taking all that land?
我不知道。他们不会告诉我的。
I don't know. They won't tell me.
所以现在,你得走了。
So now, you just got to go.
如果我看到你,我应该逮捕你。
I'm supposed to arrest you if I see you.
现在,。来吧。
Now, get. Come on.
我serious.Get……滚出去。得到的。
I'm serious.Get... get out of here. Get.
嘿!你肛♥门♥吗?
Hey! You Anus?
那是伊诺斯,普里克特先生。
Ah, now that's Enos, Mr. Prickett.
哦。Whoopsie。
Oh. Whoopsie.
很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
霍格在吗?
Is Hogg around?
他叫我过去。
He asked me to come by.
对,他在车♥库♥里,普里克特先生。
Oh, yeah, he's out back in the garage, Mr. Prickett.
你好,女士。
Well, howdy, ma'am.
你今天好吗?
How are you today?
是啊,刚刚好
Yeah, it's just right on
就在后面。我示范给你看。
out back out there. I'll show you.
对,往那边走。
Yep, head out that way.
好了。
ENOS: There you go.
豪格老板:哦!
BOSS HOGG: Oh!
他来了。
There he is.
家乡的英雄。豪格!
Hometown hero. Hogg!
你好吗,儿子?
How you doing, son?
这是个拉粑粑的好地方,
Well, this is a great place to take a crap,
但我已经准备好回亚特兰大了
but I'm ready to head back to Atlanta.
比赛前不行。
Not before the race.
你不用担心这个。
Don't you worry about that.
我要你跑到终点线。
I want you down at that finish line.
给孩子们签名。
Sign autographs for the kids.
是的,我知道该怎么做。
Yeah, I know the drill.
我知道你喜欢
I know you do,
但我需要你在那待两个小时,孩子。
but I need you there for two hours, son.
两个小时。
Two hours.
亲吻双手,和婴儿握手。
Kissin' hands and shakin' babies.
你搞反了。
You got that backwards.
就是,呃,握手,亲吻孩子。
It's, uh, shakin' hands and kiss the babies.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
也许这就是我在86年州长选举中失败的原因。
Maybe that's why I lost that governor's election in '86.
霍格,我在这里做什么?
Hogg, what the hell am I doing here?
罗斯科。
Roscoe.
普里克特:哇,这是什么?
PRICKETT: Whoa, what is this?
你偏离预定了吗?
You off the reservation?
是啊,它吸引了我的眼球,不是吗?
Yeah, it kinda catches me around the eyes, doesn't it?
看这里,
Look here,
我已经有赞助商了。
I-I already got sponsors.
我该怎么跟嘉实多说?雅虎?
What am I supposed to tell Castrol? Yahoo?
告诉他们这是为了慈善。
Tell 'em it's for charity.
是吗?
Is it?
确定。可能是吧。
Sure. Could be.
嗯,随你怎么说。
Eh, whatever you say.
我要以一英里的优势赢得这场比赛。
I'm gonna win that race by a mile.
我开车的时候,谁的脸印在我车上都不重要。
It don't matter whose face is on my car when I do.
我不需要你赢得比赛。
I don't need you to win the race.
我只需要你出现一下。
I just need you to show up.
你好,普里克特先生。
Hey, there, Mr. Prickett.
你好,黛西。
Well, hello, Daisy.
哇,我只是路过
Wow, I was just walking by,
我看到你的车停在车♥库♥里
and I saw your car in the garage there.
她真的很性感。
She's real sexy.
好的,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
她比吸食可♥卡♥因♥的猎豹还快。
She's faster than a cheetah on cocaine.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
为什么会有一张图片
Why is there a picture
你车上有霍格老板的照片吗?
of Boss Hogg on your car, though?
哦,是啊,嗯…他…
Oh, yeah, well, uh... he was, uh...
我听说可口可乐付给你超过十万美元
I read somewhere that Coca-Cola pays you over $100,000
把他们的标志贴在你的门上。
to put their logo on your door.
你读过了吧?
You read that, huh?
在同一篇文章中,它提到百威啤酒
And in that same article, it mentioned that Budweiser
给你十万多美元让你把他们的标志印在你的后备箱上。
pays you over $100,000 to put their logo on your trunk.
听着,黛西,我…
Look, Daisy, I...
我自己不太喜欢读书。
I'm not much of a reader myself...
霍格老板的脸
So, Boss Hogg's face
坐拥价值二十万美元的房♥产。
is sitting on over $200,000 worth of real estate.
他付你这么多钱吗?
Is that what he's paying you?
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
黛西,这次比赛是为了慈善。
Daisy, this race here is for charity.
真的吗?
Really?
哪一个?
Which one?
嗯…
Uh...
肛♥门♥裂。
Anal bifida.
脊椎…裂。
Spinal... bifida.
电影精选列表