你别大惊小怪的,女士。
Oh, you ain't gotta get fussy, ma'am.
我们只是玩得很开心。
We're just havin' a good time.
这样吧,我还是点吧。
I tell you what, I'll order, though.
我们可不想惹麻烦,好吗?
We don't want no problems, all right?
让我想想,呃…
Let's see, uh...
这些腿容易弄过来吗?
Do those legs come over easy?
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
先生,特餐怎么样?
How 'bout the special, sir?
男:迪尔·德里斯科尔!
MAN: Dil Driscoll!
你别再打扰那个好女孩了
You stop botherin' that nice girl
找个和你一样大的人。
and pick on somebody your own size.
比利Prickett !嘿,我是比利·普里克特!
Billy Prickett!Hey, it's Billy Prickett!
很高兴回来!
Good to be back!
我爱你,老骡子!
Love you, old mule!
嘿!
Hey!
你为什么不冷静一下,迪尔?
Why don't you cool off, Dil?
来吧,孩子。我们离开这里吧。
Come on, boy. Let's get out of here.
天哪,天哪,天哪。
My, my, my.
波:天哪,卢克!
BO: Holy hell, Luke!
他就在那儿。
There he is right there.
那是比利·普里克特。
That's Billy Prickett.
我应该请他喝一杯吗?
Should I buy him a drink?
也许你应该给他买♥♥束花和一盒巧克力。
Maybe you should buy him flowers and a box of chocolates.
给我一杯米勒啤酒。
Give me a Miller.
是的。让它成为洛温布劳。
Yeah. And make it a Lowenbrau.
你好吗?
How you doing?
嘿,比利·普里克特。
Hey, Billy Prickett.
欢迎回到哈扎德。
Welcome back to Hazzard.
哦。
Oh.
瞧,伙计们,我告诉过你们所有的女服务员了
See, boys, I told you all the waitresses
这地方太丑了。
in this place was dog-ugly.
男人。
Man...
我只是在跟你开玩笑。
I'm only foolin' with you.
伙计们,这是波·杜克。
Fellas, this is Bo Duke.
波想要打破我的危险拉力赛记录。
Bo is lookin' to break my Hazzard Rally record.
现在是什么情况,连续四次吗,菠?
What is it now, four in a row, Bo?
是的,嗯…
Yeah, well...
一切都有结束的一天,菠。
All streaks must come to an end, Bo.
我把这个叫做驱动器…
I'm calling this one the drive...
五。
for five.
好吧,
Well,
我期待着比赛。
I'm looking forward to the race.
嘿,迪尔,这就是那个男孩
Hey, Dil, this here's the boy
他想在周六打破我的记录。
who's trying to break my record on Saturday.
迪尔:哦,真的吗?
DIL: Oh, really?
我是迪尔·德里斯科尔,艇长。
I'm Dil Driscoll, Crew Chief.
波波,请坐。真的吗?
Bo-Bo, have a seat.Really?
比利,你怎么…
So, Billy, what's, uh...
在赛道上是什么感觉?
what's it like being in the circuit?
嗯…
Well...
女人:嘿,比利。
WOMAN: Hey, Billy,
和我一起喝一杯?
join me for a drink?
哦,你这个可爱的小东西。
Oh, you sweet little thing.
伙计们,我突然很渴了。
Fellas, I'm awfully thirsty, all of a sudden.
波波,祝最好的人赢。
Bo-Bo, may the best man win.
黛西:明白了。另一个圆的。
DAISY: Got it. Another round.
菠,有什么事吗
So, uh, Bo, what's the story
在那边的小手♥枪♥上?
on that little pistol over there?
因为她之前载过我!
'Cause she gave me a ride earlier!
事实上,她是我的表妹。
Well, actually, she is my cousin.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
希望你们是亲表兄妹,对吧?
Hopefully, you're kissin' cousins, right?
再说一遍好吗?
Come again?
儿子,我真正想问的是
Son, all I'm really trying to ask you is
如果你把她的玉米剥了。
if you shuck her corn.
现在有一些事情
NARRATOR: Now there are certain things
你不能对一个公爵说另一个公爵的事。
you just don't say to a Duke about another Duke.
哇!
Whoo!
哦。
Oh.
我给你看玉米!
I'll show you corn!
失陪一下。
Excuse me a second.
把他抱起来!把他抱起来!
Pick him up! Pick him up!
我能加入吗,当然。
Can I get in on this?Yeah.
Yeah.Sure !
Yeah.Sure!
♬他们叫我微风
♪ They call me the breeze ♪
♬我一直在路上狂飙…♪
♪ I keep blowin' down the road... ♪
哦,老兄。
Oh, buddy.
哇!
Whoo!
♬好吧,现在,他们叫我微风
♪ Well, now, they call me the breeze ♪
开始吧。
Here we go.
♬我一直在路上狂飙…♪
♪ I keep blowin' down the road... ♪
♬我没人陪着我
♪ I ain't got me nobody ♪
♬我没有负担♬
♪ I don't carry me no load ♪
哦!
Oh!
♬天气不会变…♪
♪ Ain't no change in the weather... ♪
♬我不会改变…♪
♪ Ain't no change in me... ♪
哇!
Whoo!
♬好吧,天气不会变
♪ Well, there ain't no change in the weather ♪
哇!
Whoo!
♬我不会改变…♪
♪ Ain't no changes in me... ♪
嘿,比利·普里克特!
Hey, Billy Prickett!
小心,怎样。
Careful, Bo-Bo.
哦。
Ooh.
两个:哦!
BOTH: Oh!
哦。
Oh.
别打他,伙计。
Oh, don't hit him, man.
那是A.J.福伊特!
That's A.J. Foyt!
真的吗?第四!
Really? The Fourth!
哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa.
哇……哇……
Whoa... whoa...
哇!
Whoa!
唷!
Whew!
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
是啊!
Yeah!
好了,抓住他。
Okay, now get him.
哈!
Ha!
噢!
Ooh!
哦!
Oh!
嘿,我能打这家伙吗?
Hey, can I hit this guy?
把他们全杀了!
Kill 'em all!
排骨很油腻。
The ribs are greasy.
豆子是凉的。
The beans are cold.
哇!
Whoo!
罗斯科·p·科尔特兰警长。
NARRATOR: Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.
哈扎德县最接近执法部门的地方。
Closest thing to law enforcement in Hazzard County.
罗斯科一直在找杜克兄弟
Roscoe's been after the Duke boys
自从他们开始走路。
since they started walking.
当然,有人会说
Course, some people say
男孩们的第一步是正确的
the boys' first steps landed right
警长的最后一根神经。
on the sheriff's last nerve.
公爵。
Dukes.
就一次,你们俩应该试着离开
Just once, you two ought to try leavin'
一个比你进来时更好的地方。
a place in better shape than it was when you walked in.
卢克:我想
LUKE: I think
你的老板付得起
your boss can afford
换几个破啤酒杯。
to replace a few broken beer mugs.
我听说之前出了点小事故,
I heard there was a little incident earlier,
关于某方面
concerning a certain
在米勒农场的破橘色跑车。
crappy orange hot rod down at the Miller farm.
你们让一些建筑工人很不高兴。
Y'all really upset some of them construction boys.
电影精选列表