谢弗:进来吧。
SHEEV: Come on in.
我准备炖菜。
I'll put a stew on.
哈扎德县警♥察♥局。
Hazzard County Police Department.
伊诺斯,我是霍格老板。
Enos, this is Boss Hogg.
我和罗斯科在杜克家。
Me and Roscoe are over at the Duke place.
有人找我们,我们就来。
Anybody wants us, we'll be here.
恩,你真是太体贴了……
ENOS: Well, that's mighty considerate...
罗斯科,我要过去和州长一起参加集♥会♥。
Roscoe, I'm gonna on over and join the governor at the rally.
去法♥院♥不要迟到。
Do not be late going to the courthouse.
哦,老板,
Oh, Boss,
你告诉老伊诺斯我们在哪里了吗?
home come you told old Enos there where we was at?
你还记得那次我们想修好牛仔竞技吗?
You remember the time we tried to fix the rodeo?
是的。
Yeah.
是伊诺斯把这件事告诉了公爵们。
It was Enos that told the Dukes about it.
然后我们试图传播
Then we tried to spread
那些关于疯牛病的谣言
those rumors about the mad cow disease
我的鸡肉工厂
so my chicken factories
会多赚一点利润。
would make a little more profit.
是伊诺斯告诉杜克的孩子们的。
It was Enos that told the Duke boys.
所以你想让杜克大学的人来这里。
So you want them Duke boys to come out here.
以挪士……
Enos...
霍格老板和罗斯科呢?
where's Boss Hogg and Roscoe?
在你的农场。
At your farm.
谢谢你,伊诺斯。
Thank you, Enos.
这可能是一项新纪录。
That might be a new record.
怎么啦?
What?
好的,谢谢,黛西。
Okay, thanks, Daisy.
他在我们的农场。
He's at our farm.
嘿,嘿,看。
Hey, hey, look.
Prickett。
There's Prickett.
卢克:所以呢?
LUKE: So?
他可以帮助我们。他不在乎
He can help us.He don't care
哈扎德的事,他是拿钱来的
about Hazzard-- he's getting paid to be here.
哦,男人,
Oh, man,
你错了,他是本地人。
you're wrong-- he's from here.
你疯了吗?
You out of your goddamn mind?
嘿,比利。
Hey, Billy.
豪格老板要剥掉哈扎德的地雷。
Boss Hogg's gonna strip-mine Hazzard.
别着急。
Just hold your horses.
strippin”是谁?
Who's strippin'?
他在耍你,伙计。
He's playing you, man.
他付钱让你来比赛…
He paid you to come and race...
DIL:省省吧,Bo。
DIL: Save your breath, Bo.
我已经知道了。
I already know.
你已经知道了?
You already know?
但这是你的家乡。
But this is your hometown.
我不想告诉你,波波,
I hate to break this to you, Bo-Bo,
但这地方是个烂地方。
but this place is a shithole.
如果不是露天煤矿
If it wasn't a strip mine,
那将是一个购物中心。
it'd be a strip mall.
有点像
Kind of like
其中一个网点
one of them outlets
所有东西都降价了,而且……
where everything's reduced prices and...
见鬼,他们甚至都没有
Hell, they don't even have
这里有一家澳拜克牛排馆,对吗?
an Outback Steakhouse down here, am I right?
完全正确,比利。
Right as pie, Billy.
戴勒,备好鞍。
Saddle up, Dil.
往好的方面想,波波。
Look at the bright side, Bo-Bo.
至少你今天不用和我比赛。
At least you didn't have to race me today.
因为我会把你开的那个小玩具留下
'Cause I would have left that little Tonka toy you drive
在开始的条纹。
at the starting stripe.
迪勒:香豆属。
DIL: Tonka.
我要杀了他。
I'm gonna kill him.
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
哦,哇!
Oh, whoa!
杰西叔叔呢?
What about Uncle Jesse?
你想骑这头鹿吗?
You want to ride this stag?
你想和这个小丑一起竞技吗?
You want to rodeo with this clown?
杰西叔叔老了,卢克。
Uncle Jesse's old, Luke.
他跑得很好。
He's had a good run.
再说,如果他通过了
Besides, if he passes--
愿上帝怜悯他的灵魂
God have mercy on his soul--
我们得到了农场。
we get the farm.
不,我只是在跟你开玩笑。
Nah, I'm just playing with you, man.
我们去找他吧。
Let's go get him.
他们在这里。
They're here.
卢克:库特,准备好了吗
LUKE: Cooter, you ready
呢?
out there?
你把罗斯科救出来。
COOTER: You get Roscoe out of there.
黛西和我来处理剩下的事。
Daisy and I will take care of the rest.
我们把这个恶棍从他的洞里熏出来怎么样?
What do you say we smoke the varmint out of his hole.
两种:呃!
BOTH: Yee-haw!
罗斯科,快出来!
Hey, Roscoe, come on out!
你这肥狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You fat son of a bitch!
哇!
Whoo!
Whoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo!
Whoo-hoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
Whoo-hah !
Whoo-hah!
克莱特斯,给我滚出去!
Cletus, get your butt out there!
谢谢你,罗斯科。
Thank you, Roscoe.
波:告诉我
BO: Let me know
如果你想吐的话卢克哦,你会
if you're gonna puke, Luke.Oh, you'll
先知道。
know first.
Whoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo!
好了,伙计们。
ROSCOE: All right, boys.
你们都快出来,举起手来。
Y'all come on out of there with your hands up.
嗨,罗斯科!
Hey, Roscoe!
嗨,愚蠢的错误。
Hi, Boo-Boo.
如果你必须离开
NARRATOR: If you have to go
去洗手间,现在不是时候。
to the bathroom, now would be the wrong time.
我不知道我们农场里有这么多猪。
I didn't know we had so many pigs on the farm.
哈!
Ha!
波:我称之为
BO: I call this
粉刷栅栏。
painting the fence.
我想你漏掉了一个地方!
I think you missed a spot!
哇!
Whoa!
Whoa-hoa !
Whoa-hoa!
卢克:你会抓到我们的
LUKE: You gonna get us
离开这里?
out of here?
我正在努力。
I'm working on it.
Whoo-hoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
好了,杰西,我要逮捕那些…
All right, Jesse, I'm arresting those...
杰西!
Jesse!
杰西?
Jesse?
法♥院♥。
Courthouse.
注意!
Attention!
注意了,哈扎德的好人。
Attention, good people of Hazzard.
我们所熟知的生命即将结束。
Life as we know it is about to end.
正如我们所说,
As we speak,
黑暗势力正密谋洗劫我们的土地。
dark forces are conspiring to strip-mine our land.
跟我去法♥院♥,我们会救你的!
Follow me to the courthouse, and we'll save you!
男:是的,没错,Sheev。
MAN: Yeah, right, Sheev.
去年,中情局给我们的牛洗♥脑♥。
Last year, the CIA was brainwashing our cows.
找份工作吧,伙计。
Get a job, man.
回你的飞船去!
Go back to your spaceship!
我是认真的!
I'm serious!
来吧!
Come on!
女:再见,希夫!
WOMAN: Bye, Sheev!
啊!哦!
Ah! Oh!
伙计,这可能很好
Man, it might be good
电影精选列表