呃,州长,州长?
Uh, Governor, Governor?
我们往这边走。
We're going this way.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
野餐。
Picnic.
我只想说我投你一票,先生。
I just want to say you got my vote, sir.
哦,谢谢。早点投票,经常投票。
Oh, thank you. Vote early, vote often.
感觉又回到了过去。
It feels like old times again.
是啊,除了现在
Yeah, except for now,
我们不用担心菠会发现。
we don't got to worry about Bo finding out.
我发誓,你是世界上最美的
I swear, you're the most beautiful thing
我见过的最好的。
I've ever seen.
哦,真贴心。
Oh, that's sweet.
是的。
Yeah.
我很想稍后给你洗个澡。
I would really like to give you a bath later.
把你洗干净。
Clean you up real nice.
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
嗯,我喜欢。
Mm, I'd like that.
是的。
Yeah.
别为她担心。
Don't worry about her.
她疯了。
She's crazy.
你好,劳里。
Hey, there, Laurie.
你这周忘记送货了,卢克·杜克。
You forgot to make your delivery this week, Luke Duke.
走,老板!走吧!
Go, Bo! Go!
卢克,你这个男妓!
Luke, you man whore!
你给我回来,混♥蛋♥!
You get back here, you bastard!
再见。
NARRATOR: See y'all later.
♬只是好男孩
♪ Just good ol' boys ♪
♬我从来没有恶意
♪ Never meanin' no harm ♪
♬胜过你所见过的一切
♪ Beats all you ever saw ♪
♬惹上了法律的麻烦
♪ Been in trouble with the law ♪
♬从他们出生的那一天起……♪
♪ Since the day they was born... ♪
男:好的,这是相机记号♥笔。
MAN: Okay, this is A Camera marker.
事实上,她是我的表妹。
Actually, she's my cousin.
这对我来说没什么区别。
It don't make a difference to me.
见鬼,只要她是你妹妹就行。
Hell, long as she's your sister.
搞什么…我刚才说了吗?
What the ... did I just say?
总有一天大山会把他们带走
♪ Someday the mountain might get 'em ♪
♬但法律永远不会……♪
♪ But the law never will... ♪
你不知道你不应该
Don't you know you're not supposed
劳动节过后穿白色衣服?
to wear white after Labor Day?
♬他们知道怎么走就怎么走……♪
♪ Makin' their way any way they know how... ♪
我需要在这上面做记号♥吗?
Do I need to mark this thing?
我不知道理查德·伯顿是否也曾这样做过。
I wonder if Richard Burton ever had to do that.
♬走他们的路
♪ Makin' their way ♪
♬他们知道怎么做
♪ Any way they know how ♪
♬这只是比法律允许的稍微多一点……♪
♪ That's just a little bit more than the law will allow... ♪
搞什么…?
What the ... ?
这就是你们的吻吗?
That's the kiss you guys are having?
搞什么…?
What the ... ?
我是一个…我是一个…白♥痴♥!
I'm a... I'm a total ... moron!
来吧!
Come on!
这些男孩是如何成为英雄的…
How these boys are the h-heroes for...
哦,我的天。
Oh, my Lord.
每次我看她的咪♥咪♥,她就失控。
Every time I look at her titties, she loses it.
我喜欢,除了你眼睛里的头发。
MAN I love it, except for the hair in your eyes.
我知道。我的头发怎么样?
I know.How's my hair?
男:好吧。
MAN: Okay.
你怎么没注意到?
How'd you miss that?
你要把手从方向盘上移开吗?
MAN: You gonna take your hands off the wheel?
他给我看了他的蛋蛋!
He's showed me his balls!
好吧,好吧,我们再来一次。
Okay, okay, we'll do it again.
好吧,好吧,继续。
Okay, okay, keep going.
为你……
For your...
别告诉我。
Don't tell me.
它和肛♥门♥押韵。
It rhymes with anus.
男:令人发指。
MAN: Heinous.
因为你犯下的滔天罪行。
For your heinous crimes.
杰西叔叔,你一直在做这件事吗?
Have you been running this around the clock, Uncle Jesse?
Unc, Unc, Unc, Unc, Unc。
Unc, unc, unc, unc, unc, unc, unc, unc.
♬像真正的现代罗宾汉一样与体制抗争……♪
♪ Fightin' the system like a true modern-day Robin Hood... ♪
我刚才说的是屎还是地狱?
Did I say shit or hell that time?
屁♥股♥还是鸡♥巴♥?
With ass or dick?
我说地狱?
I said hell?
哦!讨厌它。
Oh! Dang it.
帮个小忙,好吧。
A little help?Okay.
一点小帮助。
A little help.
男:剪了。
MAN: Cut it.
男2:停!
MAN 2: Cut!
快点。来吧。
Hurry. Come on.
拜托,做个好兄弟。
Come on, be a bro.
做个好兄弟!把它拿走。
Be a bro! Get it away.
来吧!把它拿走!的帮助!
Come on! Get it away! Help!
在移♥动♥。
Move over.
嘿。
Hey.
没有香蕉。
There weren't any bananas.
哦,没关系。
Oh, that's okay.
老板在哪里?
Where's Bo?
让波见鬼去吧。嘘。
The hell with Bo. It's Boo.
午餐!
Lunch!
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
看我,我在飞,我在飞!
Look at me, I'm flying, I'm flying!
哦,太有趣了。
Oh, it's so much fun.
我很好。
I'm okay.
♬你准备好了吗,靴子?♪
♪ Are you ready, boots? ♪
♬开始走吧
♪ Start walkin' ♪
男:我们走吧。
MAN: Let's go.
♪呃……♪
♪ Yee-haw... ♪
男:来吧。
MAN: Come on.
♬我们走吧
♪ Let's go ♪
♬你一直说你有东西要给我,哦
♪ You keep saying you got something for me, oh ♪
♬好吧,警官,我不介意你这么说
♪ Well, Officer, I don't mind to say you do ♪
♬现在你在找我以为你会找的地方
♪ Now you're lookin' 'bout where I thought you'd be lookin' ♪
♬当法律在你面前时,腿就派上用场了
♪ Legs come handy when law's in front of you ♪
♬这些靴子是为走路做的
♪ These boots are made for walkin' ♪
♬他们就是会这么做的
♪ That's just what they'll do ♪
总有一天这些靴子会踩在你身上
♪ One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you ♪
♬你好吗?
♪ Howdy ♪
♬你相信你阻止我是有原因的,哦
♪ You believe you stopped me for a reason, oh ♪
♬我假装我的御术只是为了好玩♬
♪ And I'm pretending my bending's just for fun ♪
♬你一直在我让你玩的地方玩,耶
♪ You keep playin' where I got you playin', yeah ♪
这些双D首字母是要跑的
♪ These double D initials were to run ♪
♬这些靴子是为走路做的
♪ These boots are made for walkin' ♪
♬他们就是会这么做的
♪ That's just what they'll do ♪
总有一天这些靴子会踩在你身上
♪ One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you ♪
男:我们走吧。
MAN: Let's go.
♬哦♬
♪ Oh ♪
♬这些靴子是为走路做的
♪ These boots are made for walkin' ♪
♬他们就是会这么做的
♪ That's just what they'll do ♪
总有一天这些靴子会踩在你身上
♪ One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you ♪
加油,靴子!
Come on, boots!
男:呃!
MAN: Yee-haw!
♬哦,哦,哦,哦。♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh. ♪
♪哦!♪
♪ Oh! ♪
♪呃!♪
♪ Yee-haw! ♪
♬威利·纳尔逊!♪
♪ Willie Nelson! ♪
♪Whoo-hoo !♪
♪ Whoo-hoo! ♪
电影精选列表