COOTER:波?
COOTER: Bo?
我想我们得去拍月球了。
I think we're gonna have to shoot the moon.
你到底在干什么,库特?
What the hell are you doin', Cooter?
对不起,警官。
Sorry, Officer.
我听说有位漂亮女士需要拖车。
I heard a pretty lady needed a tow.
Cooter !
Cooter!
我听不见你说什么。
I can't hear you.
库特,你在搞什么鬼?
Cooter, what the hell are you doing?
嘿,比利!
Hey, Billy!
你以为我是三岁小孩吗,波波?
You think I was born yesterday, Bo-Bo?
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
神圣的狗屎!
Holy shit!
呃!
Yee-haw!
哇。哇!哇!
Whoa. Whoa! Whoa!
唷!卢克,我做到了
Whew! Luke, I made it,
但我不知道其他人会怎么做!
but I don't know how anybody else will!
没关系。我有个主意。
It's okay. I got an idea.
好吧,我们在另一边见。
Well, I'll see you on the other side.
Whoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo!
哇。
Whoa.
把你该死的驾照给我。
Give me your goddamn driver's license.
什么执照吗?
What license?
我们还在等什么,法官?
What are we waitin' on, Judge?
让我们完成这件事。
Let's finish this thing.
法官:嗯,我想是的
JUDGE: Well, I guess
是时候了。
it's that time.
我只是不敢相信居然没人反对。
I just can't believe that nobody wants to object.
所有这些
All those
赞成露天开采条例吗?
in favor of the strip mining ordinance?
他们要剥去哈扎德的地雷?
They're gonna strip-mine Hazzard?
该死的直。
Damn straight.
他们怎么能这么做呢?
How can they do that?
别担心。我们要阻止他们。
Don't worry. We're about to stop 'em.
所有反对的人……
All those opposed...
法官:那是什么鬼东西?
JUDGE: What the hell is that?
谁锁的门?
Who locked that door?
天啊,明天会疼的。
Oh, man, that's gonna hurt tomorrow.
法官大人!
BO: Your Honor!
我想我们找到一些人了
I think we got some people
谁可能会反对露天开采的问题。
who might like to object to this strip mining issue.
好了,所有反对露天采矿条例的人?
Okay, all those opposed to the strip mining ordinance?
法官:本庭
JUDGE: This court
特此声明
hereby declares
露天采矿条例被驳回。
that the strip mining ordinance is dismissed.
非常感谢。
Thank you much.
谢谢你,老板。
Thank you, Boss.
嗨。你们如何?
Hi. How y'all?
可能汽油有点少了。
Might be a little low on the gas.
把这。
Take that.
你真的要剥掉哈扎德的地雷吗,豪格先生?
Were you really gonna strip-mine Hazzard, Mr. Hogg?
我正在考虑呢。
I was thinkin' about it.
请靠边站。走出。
Step aside, please.Step out.
打扰一下,女士。
Excuse me, ma'am.
举起手来。
You get your hands up.
大家,退后。
People, move back.
举起手来。举起手来。
Hands up. Get your hands up.
好吧。
Okay.
看来派对结束了。
Looks like the party's over.
没错。
Damn right it is.
只要我还是县长
As long as I'm a County Commissioner
伟大的乔治亚州
for the great state of Georgia,
你们俩会被关进监狱的。
you two are gonna rot in the penitentiary.
他袖口。
Cuff him.
男:那不对!
MAN: That ain't right!
来吧……放开他!
Come on...Let him go!
打扰一下,Rick Shakely,
Excuse me, Rick Shakely,
我想州长有话要说。
I think the Governor has a statement to make.
嗯,热狗。
Well, hot dog.
我该怎么办?
I do?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你想发表评论吗?
You wanted to comment
这些男孩是拯救哈扎德县的英雄。
on how these boys are the heroes for saving Hazzard County.
女:没错,州长!来吧!
WOMAN: That's right, Governor! Come on!
男:加油,州长!
MAN: Come on, Governor!
当然,
Certainly,
当然可以。
certainly.
如你所知,
As you know,
我一直是环境的好朋友。
I've always been a great friend to the environment.
这些男孩,他们
And these boys, they're
环境的英雄。
environmental heroes.
因为他们是英雄,
And because they're heroes,
你要赦免他们所有人
you're gonna pardon them for all
他们的罪行,是吧?
their crimes, huh?
此外,作为州长,
Moreover, as Governor,
我在此赦免这些男孩的所有罪行
I hereby pardon these boys of any and all offenses
对抗伟大的乔治亚州
against the great state of Georgia.
去,狗!
Go, Dogs!
州长,我要感谢你
Governor, I want to thank you
也谢谢你原谅我,对吧?
for pardoning me, too, huh?
原谅你什么?
Pardoning you for what?
对于这个。
For this.
噢!
Ooh!
噢!
Ooh!
哦,管他呢。
Oh, what the hell.
我也原谅他。
I pardon him, too.
Whoo-hoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
敬哈扎德县最受欢迎的儿子们。
Here's to Hazzard County's real favorite sons.
就像他们说的,这一天被拯救了。
NARRATOR: The day had been saved, as they say.
哈扎德恢复原样了,
Hazzard was put back the way it was,
豪格老板需要解释一下,
Boss Hogg had some explaining to do,
公爵们拿回了他们的农场,开始庆祝
and the Dukes got their farm back and celebrated
用老式的扒猪烧烤。
with a good, old-fashioned pig-picking barbecue.
嘿,比利。
Hey, Billy.
黛西,我想你应该
Daisy, I think you ought
站在那里唱歌♥。
to get up there and sing.
哦,不。我只在洗澡的时候唱歌♥。
Oh, no. I only sing in the shower.
我去把水打开。
I'll get the water running.
让杰西叔叔来做吧。
Let's get Uncle Jesse to do it.
好主意。
Good idea.
波琳,杰西叔叔在哪儿?
Pauline, where's Uncle Jesse?
我们想让他唱首歌♥。
We want him to sing a song.
我想我可能知道他在哪儿。
Oh, I think I may know where he is.
杰西?
Jesse?
大家好。
Well, hello there.
你在干什么?
What are you
在里面干什么?
doing in there?
我只是在为烧烤烤一点肉。
I was just smokin' up a little meat for the barbecue.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你当然是。现在,来吧。
Course you were. Now, come on.
大家都想让你唱首歌♥。
Everybody wants you to sing a song.
那我还是出去吧?
Well, I better get out there then, huh?
是的。
Yup.
哦,外面真亮。
Oh, it's bright out here.
Sheev吗?
Sheev?
下午,女士。
Afternoon, ma'am.
州长Applewhite。
Governor Applewhite.
嗨。你是个漂亮的小东西,对吧?
Hi. You're a pretty little thing, huh?
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我们去买♥♥个巧克力热狗吧?
Hey, let's go get us a chocolate hot dog, huh?
我喜欢你的思考方式,州长。
I like the way you think, Gov.
电影精选列表