嘿!搞什么鬼……该死的!
Hey! What the hell... Goddamn it!
哦,我们去追他们吧!
Oh, let's go after them!
菠,你看到那个牌子了吗?
Uh, Bo, did you see that sign?
我会读书!
I can read!
你就打算这样甩掉他们吗!
This is how you plan on losing them?!
你不会害怕吧?
You ain't scared, are ya?
害怕吗?地狱,不!
Scared? Hell, no!
我只是不想听到杰西叔叔的消息
I just don't want to hear from Uncle Jesse
当你打碎他的酒瓶!
when you break his bottles of shine!
我拿本电♥话♥簿跟你打赌,我一个瓶子都没打碎过。
I bet you a phone book I don't break a single bottle.
是电♥话♥簿!
Phone book it is!
爸爸,你让我靠近
Daddy, you get me close,
我就一枪崩了这混♥蛋♥
and I'll put a bullet in this sumbitch.
该死,吉米!
Goddamn it, Jimmy!
谁说我不会射击?
Who says I can't shoot?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
两种:呃!
BOTH: Yee-haw!
♬只是一个好男孩
♪ Just a good old boy ♪
波和卢克·杜克……
NARRATOR: Bo and Luke Duke...
♬我从来没有恶意……♪
♪ Never meanin' no harm... ♪
…比兄弟更亲密的表兄弟。
...cousins closer than brothers.
都心胸宽广,意志坚强
Both big-hearted, strong-willed
像两只猫一样焦躁不安
and restless as a couple of cats
被扔进了水坑。
thrown into a swimmin' hole.
♬走自己的路
♪ Making their way ♪
♬他们唯一知道的方法
♪ The only way they know how ♪
这只是多了一点点
♪ That's just a little bit more ♪
♬比法律允许的要多
♪ Than the law will allow ♪
♬走自己的路
♪ Making their way ♪
♬他们唯一知道的是…♪
♪ The only way they know... ♪
哇。
Whoa.
开得不错,老兄。
Nice drivin', cuz.
怎么啦?
What?
我猜我赢了,你这个混♥蛋♥。
I guess I won the bet, you sumbitch.
啊,别这样!
Aw, come on!
我没有打碎瓶子,所以我赢了。
I didn't break any bottles, so I won the bet.
哦……
Oh...
我只是开个玩笑。
I was just joking about the bet.
哦,你在开玩笑吗?
Oh, you were joking?
是的。不过你还是会拿到电♥话♥簿的。
Yeah.You're still getting the phone book, though.
来吧,要么加倍,要么一无所有。
Come on, double or nothing.
不。是时候还债了,伙计。
Nope. Time to pay your debt, buddy.
你想要哪一边,右边还是左边?
Which side do you want, right side or left?
正确的。
Right.
我刚才是不是听到你的一颗牙断了?
Did I just hear one of your teeth break?
我不记得哈扎德的电♥话♥簿有这么厚。
I don't remember the Hazzard phone book being that thick.
这里是亚特兰大。
This is Atlanta.
打赌结束了。
The bet was over.
我不敢相信发生了这种事。
I can't believe that happened.
打赌结束了。
The bet was over.
你在干什么?你想放在哪里?
What are you doin'?Where you want it?
啊,男人!
Aw, man!
你想放在哪里?
Where you want it?
离开了。
Left.
噢!
Ooh!
这是个好主意。
That was a good one.
哦!
Oh!
就在球袋里!
Right in the ball sack!
上帝…!
God...!
唷!
Whew!
脱水病例。
Case of dehydration.
毫米!
Mm!
啊…哈!
Ah... ha!
哇!那会给你的铅笔添上铅的。
Whoo! That'll put lead in your pencil.
伙计,我已经走累了。
Man, I'm already tired of walking.
你需要做点运动。
You could use a little exercise.
你的牛仔裤
Them jeans of yours
看起来比黛西的还紧
are starting to look tighter than Daisy's.
噢,是吗?我跟你赌一杯冰啤酒
Oh, yeah? I bet you a cold beer
我能比你先到野猪窝。
I can beat you to the Boars Nest.
那是五英里。
That's five miles.
卢克:我来了!我来了!
LUKE I'm coming! I'm coming!
基地!哈哈!
Base! Ha-ha!
哇!
Whoo!
他回来了。
He came back.
喔…
Whoo...
比利·普里克特在这里做什么?
What's Billy Prickett doing here?
看来他是来参加比赛的。
Well, it looks like he's here for the race.
伙计,光是这些轮胎就更值钱了
Man, those tires alone are worth more
而不是李将军。
than the General Lee.
Ooh-wee !天啊,天啊,快看。
Ooh-wee! My, oh, my, look at that.
比利·普里克特的车?
Billy Prickett's car, huh?
执法界有什么新鲜事吗,伊诺斯?
What's new in the world of law enforcement, Enos?
他们让你当中尉了吗?
They make you lieutenant yet?
天啊,卢克,你知道那是不可能的。
Aw, hell, Luke, you know that'll never happen.
见鬼,也许有一天,
Shoot, maybe one of these days,
你要聪明点,来为我们工作。
you'll wise up and come work for us.
你知道,我们可以用
You know, we could use
像你这样的人在组织里。
a man like you in the organization.
哦,我不知道。
Ooh, I don't know.
我觉得现在时机不太好
I don't think it's such a good time
做私酒生意。
to be in the moonshine business.
月光业务? !
Moonshine business?!
我们不是做私酒生意的!
We ain't in the moonshinin' business!
好吧,但如果有人是做私酒生意的
Okay, but if someone were in the moonshinin' business,
为什么时机不合适呢?
why would it be a bad time?
哦,卢克,
Aw, now, Luke,
你知道我什么都不能说。
you know I can't say anything.
豪格老板会揍我的。
Boss Hogg'll tan my hide.
他打你屁♥股♥?
He spanks you?
嘿,迪尔,你想干什么?我们刚点了餐。
Hey, Dil, what do you want? We just ordered.
从这地方的情况来看,
Well, by the looks of this place,
我想我要两瓶胃药
I think I'll take two bottles of Pepto
再打一针青霉素。
and a shot of penicillin.
♬哦♬
♪ Oh ♪
♬哦♬
♪ Oh ♪
♬你出去的时候
♪ You go out when ♪
♬你准备好了,宝贝♬天哪!
♪ You get ready, baby ♪Jesus!
圣母玛利亚!
Mother of Mary!
♬你可以随心所欲地在外面呆到很晚
♪ You stay out late as you please ♪
男:看别处,伙计。
MAN: Look away, man.
相信我:把目光移开。别担心。
Trust me: look away.Don't worry about it.
我不会伤害她的。
I won't hurt her.
酒吧里一个人都没有
Ain't nobody in this bar
担心你会伤害她。
concerned about you hurtin' her.
♬我的眼睛盯着你♬好吧,好吧。
♪ I got my eyes on you ♪All right, all right.
毫米,毫米。
Mm, mm.
♬我注视着你的一举一动……♪
♪ I'm watchin' every move... ♪
你们准备好点餐了吗?
Y'all ready to order?
♪哦…♪
♪ Oh... ♪
嗯…
Hmm...
你最好看到我的名牌了,朋友。
You better be readin' my name tag, friend.
我是,我是。
Oh, I am, I am.
我注意到你名字的首字母是,
I, uh, I noticed your initials were, uh,
双“d”。
double "D."
天啊。
Oh, sweet Jesus.
我再给你一次机会。
I'll give you one more chance.
你是想点菜,还是想坐着
You want to order, or you want to sit around
整天开愚蠢的玩笑?
and make stupid jokes all day?
电影精选列表