记住……
Remember that...
哦,你真漂亮。
Oh, you're so pretty.
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
你就是我们要找的人,呃…
You're just the guy we're lookin' for, uh...
罗伊斯。罗伊斯……?
Royce. Royce...?
罗伊斯威廉姆斯。
Royce Williams.
罗伊斯威廉姆斯!
Royce Williams!
也许你能帮助我们。
Maybe you can help us.
我们今天来到你们的学校
We're here today at your school
寻找最聪明的年轻地质学家
lookin' for the brightest young geologists
为了高薪的工作。
for high-payin' jobs.
也许你去过我们的摊位?
Maybe you've been by our booth?
你是镰坂科技公♥司♥的?
You're from Kamasaka Technologies?
这是正确的。
That's right.
我是伊奇诺瓦先生,这是我的同事,
I'm Mr. Ichinowa and this is my colleague, uh,
洋子Takonoshi。
Yoko Takonoshi.
(夏威夷。
Konichiwa.
正确的。
Right on.
你说你是日本人?
You said you were Japanese?
我们转换。
We converted.
嘿!这是你们的教授告诉我们的
Hey! So your professor tells us
你是某种超级天才之类的。
you're some kind of super genius or something.
真的吗?
Really?
上次考试我得了个c -。
On my last test, I got a C-minus.
嘿,那很好。
Hey, that's good.
真是太好了。
That's real good.
你觉得…?
You think, uh...?
你知道吗,你可能是镰坂科技的料。
You know, you just might be Kamasaka Tech material.
你只需要通过这个小测试。
You just gotta pass this one little test.
你只要告诉我们这是什么。
You just tell us what this is right here.
看起来像是岩心样本。
Looks like a core sample.
伙计,太好了。
Man, that's good.
他很好。
He's good.
什么核心样本?
Core sample of what?
当然可以。
Of course.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
放松。
Relax.
该死的!
Damn!
该死的!
Damn!
这是我的好李维斯牛仔裤。
These are my good Levi's.
我们别跑题了,罗伊斯。
Let's not lose focus here, Royce.
是的,先生,Takonoshi先生。
Yes, sir, Mr. Takonoshi.
你叫我什么?
What'd you call me?
Takonoshi先生。
Mr. Takonoshi.
对吧……
Right...
那是我的名字。
That's my name.
那可能是毒品什么的。
That might be drugs or somethin'.
我想我知道是什么了。
I think I know what it is.
你真的是吗?
Are you really
与镰坂科技合作?
with Kamasaka Technologies?
该死,我们是日本高♥官♥。
Damn it, we are high-powered Japanese executives.
我们努力工作,我们玩得更卖♥♥力。
We work hard, and we play even harder.
现在告诉我们你看到了什么
Now tell us what you see there
不然我们就另找人选了
or we'll go find ourselves another candidate
在乔治亚理工学院。
over at Georgia PolyTech.
无烟煤。
It's anthracite.
煤炭。
Coal.
煤炭在哈扎德?
Coal in Hazzard?
这个的市价是多少?
What's the street value of this?
这么多?什么都没有。
This much? Nothing.
一个大的矿,可能有几百万。
A good size mine, could be millions.
你能给我们看看吗
Well, can you show us
大小合适的矿井长什么样?
what a good size mine looks like?
是的。
Yeah.
这是它过去的样子……
Here's what it used to look like...
这是之后。
and this is the after.
博:哦……
BO: Oh...
该死的……
Damn...
霍格要这么对哈扎德吗?
Hogg's gonna do this to Hazzard?
他才怪呢。
The hell he is.
镰坂先生,我们得走了。
Uh, Mr. Kamasaka, we have to go.
飞机要起飞了。
The plane is leaving.
恭喜你,罗伊斯,你得到了这份工作。
Congratulations, Royce, you got the job.
一年24000日元怎么样?
How does 24,000 yen a year sound?
听起来要40美元。
Sounds like 40 bucks.
干得好。
Way to go.
好吧,伙计。
All right, man.
北♥京♥见。
See you in Beijing.
嘿,你看到有两个人从这里走过吗?
Hey, have you see two guys come through here?
你是说那两个日本人?
You mean those two Japanese guys?
帮我接亚特兰大警局。
Get me Atlanta PD.
该死的。
Damn.
露天采矿?
JESSE: Strip mining?
为什么,那个黏糊糊的混♥蛋♥。
Why, that slimy bastard.
还有一个小金块要给你。
And here's another little nugget for you.
原来霍格
It turns out that Hogg
一直在给那个叫普里克特的孩子钱
has been payin' that kid Prickett
我花了很多钱来这里参加星期六的比赛。
a lot of money to come over here and race Saturday.
他付钱给他?
He's paying him?
你们最好快点
Y'all better get
给我滚回来,越快越好,明白吗?
your little asses back here, as quick as you can, got it?
身手,尤其牧羊人。
10-4, Shepherd.
这里是迷失的羊,完毕。
This is Lost Sheep, out.
这是什么鬼东西,伙计?这个怪人是谁?
What is this shit, man? Who is this cracker?
卢克:原来是你的普里克特
LUKE: Turns out your boy Prickett
回来是因为霍格给了他钱
only came back 'cause Hogg paid him
一大笔钱。
a ass-load of cash.
不是说比利有事可做
Don't mean Billy has anything to do
露天采矿。
with strip mining.
你在开玩笑吧。
You've gots to be kidding.
卢克:哦,该死。
LUKE: Oh, shit.
把它们卷起来。
Roll 'em up.
伙计,这是怎么回事?
Man, what the hell is this, man?
看来有人迷路了。
Looks like somebody's lost.
就像两个白人男孩玩黑人游戏。
Like a couple of white boys playing black.
是这样吗?
Is that what's going on?
事实上,我们在
Actually, we were at
地质实验室,对吧?
the geology lab, right,
因为一些环境问题,还有…
for some environmental stuff and, uh...
不,不,不,不,我明白。
Oh, no, no, no, no, I get it.
他们在一个真人秀节目中说:
They on one of these reality shows:
谁想挨揍?
Who Want to Get Their Ass Kicked?
你们两个乡巴佬怎么不去
Why don't you two hillbillies
跟我们一起来一下?
join us up here for a minute?
事实上,我们更喜欢阿巴拉契亚人。
Actually, we prefer Appalachian Americans.
伙计,从车里出来!
Man, get out of the car!
激励!
Motivate!
你们兄弟俩谁
Now which one of you two brothers
米开朗基罗吗?
is Michelangelo?
你知道,有一条小溪
NARRATOR: You know, there's a certain creek
人们有时不用桨就能划独木舟。
that people sometimes canoe up without a paddle.
你可以说杜克的孩子们
You could say that the Duke boys
我们现在就在那条小溪上。
were on that particular creek right now.
让我们好好教训他们,杰瑞。
Let's kick their ass, Jerry.
从没想过我会这么说
Never thought I'd say this,
但是该死的,是警♥察♥。
but hot damn, it's the cops.
哎呀,独木舟过去了。
NARRATOR: Whoops, there goes the canoe.
把你的鞋带给我。
Give me your shoelaces.
怎么啦?
What?
电影精选列表