犰狳。
Armadillo.
他们整个夏天都在潜入我的地盘。
They've been infiltrating my perimeter all summer.
你怎么处置他们?
The hell you do with 'em?
我做头盔。
I make helmets.
犰狳头盔甚至可以阻挡最好的脑电波扫描仪。
Armadillo helmets can block even the best brain-wave scanners.
也可以做一个很好的汤碗。
Make a pretty good soup bowl, too.
好了,我要去处理这事了。嗯…
So, okay, I'm gonna go to work on this thing. Uh...
我这么做的时候,你能不能乖乖的,菠,
While I do, would you be a dear, Bo,
去给我抓那只犰狳?
and go grab me that armadillo?
谢谢。
Thanks.
天啊,他看起来很生气。
Aw, man, he looks pissed off.
BO:大家加油!
BO: Come on, y'all!
这是个好主意!
That was a good one!
好了,伙计,你可以脱了!
All right, man, you can take it off now!
希夫:这东西买♥♥得很便宜。
SHEEV: Got a real nice deal on this stuff.
政♥府♥发放的。只过期了大约
Government-issue. Only expired about
六个月前,所以…应该会有很好的爆裂声。
six months ago, so, uh... should have a real nice pop.
是啊!库特让将军跑了!
Yeah! Cooter's got the General running!
他说他认为它能在周六参加比赛。
Says he thinks it'll be able to race on Saturday.
是啊,我们得把它弄到手是吗?
Yeah, we got to get itReally?
今晚就离开那里。
out of there tonight, though.
罗斯科想扣押它。
Roscoe wants to impound it.
小心点,伙计们。
Watch your ass, fellas.
卢克:这是你烧得最快的保险丝,希夫?
LUKE: This is the fastest-burning fuse you got, Sheev?
希夫:是中国的保险丝。
SHEEV: It's a Chinese fuse.
嗯。
Hmm.
可能是保险丝湿了。
Might be a wet fuse.
嗯,我们要检查一下吗?
Well, should we check it?
那得看你喜不喜欢自己的脸
Depends if you like how your face
配置好了,帅哥。
is configured, pretty boy.
我觉得你把电线弄反了。
I think you got the wires backwards.
希夫:它们应该是向后的。
SHEEV: They're supposed to be backwards.
这是中国的保险丝。
It's a Chinese fuse.
不,我是说他们倒了
No, I'm saying they're backwards
从他们应该有的样子。
from how they're supposed to be.
你去过中国吗?
Have you ever been to China?
你去过中国吗?
Have you ever been to China?!
我吃过一次中国菜。
I ate Chinese food once.
是啊,你不能炸木须肉啊,朋友。
Yeah, well, you don't blow up moo shu pork, my friend.
我高中时和一个韩国女孩约会过。
I dated a Korean girl in high school.
那是一个完全不同的东方国家。
That is an entirely different Oriental nation.
接受教育!
Get an education!
是你把保险丝弄错了,希夫!
You're the one who got the fuse wrong, Sheev!
你对中美关系一无所知。
You know nothing about Chino-Sino-American relations.
Sheev,你没抓住重点。
Sheev, you're missing the point here.
我得到了……
I got...
可能用得太多了。
Might've used too much.
呼! !噢!
Hoo! Ooh!
伙计,我的括约肌被吓到了。
Man, that rattled my sphincter.
哇!
Whoo!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
药物吗?
Drugs?
看起来不像我见过的毒品。
Don't look like no drugs I ever saw.
这些数字到底是什么?
What the hell are these numbers?
这是一个核心样本。
It's a core sample.
对矿业。
For mining.
他们钻个洞,取出样本,
They drill a hole, take a sample out,
送去实验室,看看结果如何。
send it to the lab, see what they got.
地狱核的样本是什么?
Oh, how the hellCore samples of what?
我应该知道吗,卢克?我穿的是白大褂吗?
should I know, Luke? Am I wearing a white coat here?
我靠拆饵和炸东西为生。
I cut bait and blow shit up for a living.
把它带到实验室去。
Take it to a lab.
哦……也许在大学?
Oh... maybe at the university?
凯蒂·林恩·约翰逊在大学。
Eh, Katie Lynn Johnson's at the university.
哦,对,没错。
Oh, yeah, that's right.
嗯…男人!
Mmm... man!
我一直对那个女孩有好感。
I always had a thing for that girl.
还记得她以前经常来农场吗
Remember how she used to come by the farm all the time
穿着紧身的小衣服?
with those tight little outfits?
不,我不记得了。
No, I can't say I remember that.
我以为我也抓到她了。
I thought I had her, too.
然后她对我耍了个凯撒苏斯,就像那样
Then she pulled a goddamn Kaiser Soze on me, and like that--
咻——她走了。
whew-- she was gone.
你不记得了?
You don't remember that?
希夫:好吧。
SHEEV: Well, okay.
除非你们还想搞点别的,
Unless you boys need something else blown,
我要进去洗我的猫鼬。
I'm gonna go inside and wash my mongoose.
好吧。
Okay.
别这样,卢克。我们去找将军。
Come on, Luke. Let's get the General.
我们何不让库特把它藏起来?
Look, why don't we have Cooter stash that?
我们把他的卡车开到高速公路上…
We'll take his truck and head over to the highway...
如果将军和我,你觉得怎么样
How would you feel if the General and I
去了亚特兰大,把你丢下了吗?
went to Atlanta and left you behind?
她不是佐治亚州的美人吗?
Ain't she a Georgia peach?
该死,库特,你做了什么
Damn, Cooter, what'd you do,
跟魔鬼做交易什么的?
make a deal with the devil or something?
路加福音!路加福音!
Luke! Luke!
那是半米吗?
Is that a Hemi?
我和我的伙伴们输了
Me and my buddies lose
每隔一个周日的葛底斯堡重演
the Gettysburg reenactment every other Sunday,
所以我们想,“为什么不让李将军赢一个呢?”
so we figured, "Why not let General Lee win one?"
不知道该怎么还你钱,库特。
Don't know how we're going to pay you back, Cooter.
嗯,嗯…
Well, um...
黛西的单一……
Daisy's single...
不可能的。
Not gonna happen.
买♥♥条短裤怎么样?
How about a pair of them shorts?
不。
No.
好吧。
Okay.
嘿,Bo。
Hey, Bo.
只要赢得危险拉力赛。
Just win that Hazzard Rally.
这就够了。
That's thanks enough.
当你拿到奖金时,
And when you get that prize money,
你付钱给我,因为这是规矩。
you pay me, 'cause that's how it works.
我爱你,库特。
I love you, Cooter.
哦,嗯…
Oh, um...
我没时间把所有东西都修好。
I didn't have time to fix everything.
正确的。
Right.
我们去开那辆车吧。
Let's get that car.
钻进你的车里去!
Get in your cars and get 'em!
♬密西西比女王!♪得到他们!我们走吧!现在!
♪ Mississippi Queen! ♪Get 'em! Let's go! Now!
波:Cooter !
BO: Cooter!
好吧!
All right!
太棒了,伙计!
That's so good, man!
足够了。
Enough.
伙计,我再也不会从这辆车里出来了。
Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again.
我要住在里面,吃在里面,
I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it,
我要和它甜蜜地做♥爱♥
and I'm gonna make sweet love to it.
你是说你们要在里面做♥爱♥。
You mean you're gonna make sweet love in it.
不,我要和它做♥爱♥。
Oh, no, I'm gonna have sex with it.
各单位注意,各单位注意。
ROSCOE All units, all units.
我们正在追捕那些杜克男孩
We're in hot pursuit of them Duke boys
还有那辆该死的橙色车。
and their piece-of-shit orange car.
♬她更喜欢喝酒♬
♪ She moved better on wine ♪
♬而其余的人都是男生
♪ While the rest of them dudes ♪
♬他们的脚被踢开了♬一块…你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
♪ Was a gettin' their kicks ♪Piece of... You son of a bitch.
♬兄弟,请原谅,我是在拿我的♬
♪ Brother, beg your pardon, I was gettin' mine ♪
♪嘿…♪
♪ Hey... ♪
♬密西西比女王♬
♪ Mississippi Queen ♪
♬密西西比女王!♪
♪ Mississippi Queen! ♪
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
电影精选列表