如果你能帮忙的话!
if you helped out here!
见鬼,让开,我来开。
Hell, move over, I'll drive.
没门!
No way!
我还是希望能活下来!
I'm still hopin' to survive this thing!
哇!
Whoa!
该死的!王八蛋!
Goddamn it! Son of a bitch!
我喜欢你思考的方式,因为。
I like the way you think, 'cuz.
是的,男人!
Yeah, man!
♬我要把你打倒♬
♪ I'm gonna take you down ♪
♬哦,下来,下来,下来
♪ Oh, down, down, down ♪
♬所以你不要♬
♪ So don't you ♪
♬瞎胡闹
♪ Fool around ♪
♬我要拉它
♪ I'm gonna pull it ♪
♬扣动它,扣动扳机
♪ Pull it, pull the trigger ♪
♬开枪来刺♥激♥♬
♪ Shoot to thrill ♪
♬玩来杀去
♪ Play to kill ♪
♬太多的女人,太多的药片
♪ Too many women with too many pills ♪
坚持住!
Hold on!
♬射击是为了刺♥激♥,玩耍是为了杀戮
♪ Shoot to thrill, play to kill ♪
♪耶!♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
迷失的羊,迷失的羊,你在吗?
Lost Sheep, Lost Sheep, are you out there?
找迷失的羊?
Go for Lost Sheep?
自♥由♥而清晰。
Free and clear.
卢克:好!
LUKE: Good!
Sheev在跑道上确认
Sheev's at the track making sure
大家都去参加听证会了。
everyone's heading over to the hearing.
完毕。我们镇上见。
Over and out.I'll see you in town.
我们离开这鬼地方吧。
Let's get the hell out of here.
♬射击是为了刺♥激♥,玩耍是为了杀戮
♪ Shoot to thrill, play to kill ♪
♬太多的女人……♪
♪ Too many women... ♪
飞镖,来了!
Flying dart, coming up!
是的,我看到了!
Yeah, I see it!
坚持住!
Hold on!
哇!
Whoo!
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
Whee-haw !
Whee-haw!
喔…
Whoo...
…呼! !
...hoo!
哇,这是个好主意!
Whoo, that's a good one!
我们去法♥院♥吧!
Let's head to the courthouse!
♬玩杀人游戏!♪
♪ Playin' to kill! ♪
世界末日到迷路的羊。
End of the World to Lost Sheep.
世界末日到迷路的羊。
End of the World to Lost Sheep.
嘿,羊,进来吧,迷路的羊。
Hey, Sheev, Come in, Lost Sheep.
什么情况,大家都进城了吗?
what do you got-- everybody headed in to town?
这是负的。
That's a negative.
这是负的。
that's a negative.
没人听。
No one listened.
他们向我们扔热狗。
They threw hot dogs at us.
你告诉他们了吗
Well, did you tell them
关于露天矿场的事?
about the strip mine?
当然了。
Of course I did.
你戴的是犰狳头盔吗
Were you wearing a armadillo helmet
你什么时候告诉他们的?
when you told 'em about it?
不。
No.
卢克:好了,迷路的羊出去了。
LUKE: Okay, Lost Sheep out.
没人要进城吗?
No one's heading into town?
如果我们中午前到不了法♥院♥,
If we don't get to that courthouse by noon,
小镇将不复存在。
there ain't gonna be no town.
我们还有时间实施B计划。
Well, we still got time for Plan B.
我喜欢B计划。
I like Plan B.
B计划。
Plan B.
B计划!
Plan B!
当你凭感觉飞行的时候,
NARRATOR: When you're flying by the seat of your pants,
没有什么比B计划更正式的了。
nothing sounds more official than a Plan B.
别担心,兄弟。
BO: Don't worry, cuz.
我带他们去法♥院♥。
I'll get 'em to the courthouse.
♬开枪耶!♪
♪ Shoot yeah! ♪
♬开枪,耶!♪
♪ Shoot, yeah! ♪
♬射,哦!♪
♪ Shoot, oh! ♪
♬开枪让人兴奋……♪
♪ Shoot to thrill... ♪
♬开枪来刺♥激♥!♪
♪ Shoot to thrill! ♪
♬哦,耶!♪
♪ Oh, yeah! ♪
这次紧急听证会现在开始。
This emergency hearing is now in session.
罗斯科,大家都去哪了?
Roscoe, where is everybody?
我在这里。
I'm here.
嗯,我们只有到中午了。
Well, we have until noon.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
女士们先生们,
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
孩子们,
boys and girls,
今天是我的荣幸
it's my honor today
介绍我的朋友
to introduce my friend
也是大家的朋友
and the friend of everybody
在美国最伟大的州!
in the greatest state of the United States!
州长
The governor,
James P. Applewhite。
James P. Applewhite.
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
女士们,先生们,欢迎
APPLEWHITE: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome
70周年纪念
to the 70th Annual
危险公路拉力赛!
Hazzard Road Rally!
司机们,发动引擎!
Drivers, start your engines!
给我准备几杯果汁朗姆酒
Let's have a couple of pina coladas waiting for me
在终点线,迪尔。
at the, uh, finish line, Dil.
热气来了。
Here comes the heat.
我们开始吧!
Here we go!
呃!
Yee-haw!
♬我在这条路上旅行
♪ I'm travelin' down the road ♪
♬我在和灾难调情
♪ And I'm flirtin' with disaster ♪
♬我把踏板踩到地板上
♪ I got the pedal to the floor ♪
♬和我的生活
♪ And my life ♪
♬跑得更快了
♪ Is runnin' faster ♪
♬我没钱了
♪ I'm out of money ♪
♬我没有希望了
♪ I'm out of hope ♪
♬看起来像是自我毁灭
♪ It looks like self-destruction ♪
♬我们还能承受多少?♪
♪ Well, how much more can we take... ♪
现在,已经确认那辆橙色的车
Now, it has been confirmed that the orange car
参加了竞选
that entered the race
其实就是今天早上炸毁亚特兰大的那辆车。
is in fact the same car that tore up Atlanta this morning.
看起来那辆橙色车的逃犯就来自这里
It seems that the orange car fugitives are from right here
在哈扎德县。
in Hazzard County.
州和地方当局目前正试图平息
State and local authorities are currently trying to subdue
这辆车被称为"李将军"
the vehicle known as the "General Lee."
一般来说,我觉得是那些警♥察♥
Well, general-ly speaking, I'd say those cops
我们的日子会很不好过。
are in for a pretty tough time.
我是瑞克·夏克利。
I'm Rick Shakely.
回到你身边,马蒂。
Back to you, Marty.
♬我在旅行
♪ I'm travelin' ♪
♬走在那条孤独的路上
♪ Down that lonesome road ♪
我是霍格老板。
This is Boss Hogg.
公爵夫妇在球场上。
The Dukes are on the course.
我要所有可用的车辆
I want all available vehicles
关闭道路
to shut down the road
去法♥院♥。
to the courthouse.
我们得清出一条路来。
We're gonna need to clear a path.
你说对了。
You got it.
普里克特:嘿,迪尔。
PRICKETT: Hey, Dil,
席琳·迪翁的票是怎么回事?
what's the word on those Celine Dion tickets?
那要看你想不想去后台了。
DIL: Depends if you want to go backstage.
嗯…我当然想去后台。
Well... of course I want to go backstage.
别傻了。
Don't be dumb.
电影精选列表