看来你们俩有魔力啊。
Looks like you boys had the magic touch.
你过来的时候,我正准备成交。
I was about to seal the deal when you came over.
什么? !
What?!
她一直在看着我。
She was looking at me the whole time.
我们离开这里吧。
Let's get out of here.
该死的钥匙在哪儿?
Where are the goddamn keys?
你们觉得现在能抓到我了吗?
Y'all think you can catch me now?
♬发发慈悲吧♬
♪ Have mercy ♪
哇!
Whoo!
系好安全带,女士们。
Buckle up, ladies.
这可能会很刺♥激♥。
This might get exciting.
波:嘿,没关系。
BO: Hey, that's all right.
在另一个警♥察♥出现之前,我们早就走了。
We'll be long gone before another cop shows up.
♬唧唧,唧唧,唧唧
♪ A haw, haw, haw ♪
得到瘦!♬嗯,我听说很好
Get skinny!♪ Well, I hear it's fine ♪
哇!如果你有时间
Whoo!♪ If you got the time ♪
♬而这十张是让你自己进去的
♪ And the ten to get yourself in ♪
♬嗯,嗯
♪ A hmm, hmm ♪
好吧,高速公路在哪里?我不知道。
Okay, where's the highway?I don't know.
你没有地图吗?
Don't you have a map?
几乎每个夜晚
♪ Most ev'ry night ♪
♬但现在我可能错了…♪
♪ But now I might be mistaken... ♪
卢克:在这里左转!
LUKE: Turn left up here!
向左转!向左转!
Turn left! Turn left!
该死,我说的是左边!
Damn it, I said left!
我以为你说的是左边!
I thought you said your left!
我的左边就是你的左边。
My left is your left.
我需要你快点给我指路,好吗?
I'm gonna need these directions faster, all right?
没关系。我知道我们在哪里。
It's okay. I know exactly where we're at.
姑娘们,后座怎么样了?
So, girls, how's the backseat?
自从你和我之后,我还没这么开心过
I haven't had this much fun since you and I
以前经常偷偷溜到你谷仓的干草堆里。
used to sneak up to the hayloft in your barn.
哦,别这样。你还记得那些紧身的小衣服吗
Oh, come on. You remember those tight little outfits
你以前总是让我穿。
you used to make me wear.
我不知道该怎么跟你说。
I didn't know how to break it to you.
你不知道?
You didn't know?
卢克,你说过他不介意的。
Luke, you said he was okay with it.
看看这条路,波。
Look at the road, Bo.
波,看路。
Bo, look at the road.
看看这条路!
Look at the road!
这应该是我的时间。
It's supposed to be my time.
博!
Bo!
我想我要认输了。
I think I'm going to chunder.
这很糟糕吗?
Is that bad?
意思是呕吐。
That means vomit.
不要在车里!
Not in the car!
博!
Bo!
你告诉我她不是
You told me she wasn't
对我来说情感上是可行的。
emotionally available for me.
失去一个爱人总比失去一个爱人好
And it was better to lose a lover
而不是去爱一个失败者。
than to love a loser.
那是因为你每次见到她都会晕倒。
That's because you would faint every time you saw her.
我没有晕倒!
I don't faint!
你说我是失败者?!
Did you call me a loser?!
他很沮丧。
He was depressed.
我只是想让他感觉好点。
I was trying to make him feel better.
你能让我出去吗?
Can you just let me out here?
卢克:波,这是最好的
LUKE: Bo, this is some of the best
你开过的最好的车
driving I ever seen you do.
对吧,姑娘们?
Ain't that right, girls?
开车真棒,波。伟大的驾驶。
Great driving, Bo.Great driving.
你们都去死吧!
Y'all kiss my ass!
菠,你得把我们弄出去。
Bo, you've gotta get us out of here.
我听不见你说什么!
I can't hear you!
你太可笑了,菠。
You're being ridiculous, Bo.
生活是荒谬的,凯蒂。
Life is ridiculous, Katie.
我现在真的需要一个塑料袋。
I really need a plastic bag now.
这个圈子的目的是什么?!
What's the purpose of this circle?!
我们到底要怎么离开这里?
How the hell do we get out of here?
向右转。
Take this right.
我不听你的。
I'm not listening to you.
在这里右转。
Take a right here.
哦,地狱。
Oh, hell.
菠,你吓到姑娘们了。
Bo, you're scaring the girls.
现在回到路上,好吗?
Now get back on the road, would ya?
说你很抱歉偷了凯蒂。
Say you're sorry for stealing Katie.
你们俩从没在一起过。
You guys were never together.
我喜欢她,而你背叛了我。
Well, I liked her, and you betrayed that.
我也喜欢她。
I liked her, too.
我先喜欢她的!
I liked her first!
冷静点,菠。
Calm down, Bo.
他说对不起时我就会平静下来。
I will calm down when he says he's sorry.
说对不起,该死的。
Say you're sorry, damn it.
我不是在说对不起。
I ain't sayin' I'm sorry.
你跟上帝和好了吗,卢克?
Have you made your peace with God yet, Luke?
因为你要去见上帝了。
'Cause you're about to meet your maker.
就说对不起吧,卢克。
Just say you're sorry, Luke.
不。我们玩得很开心,
No. We had a good time,
我不会为此道歉的
and I'm not gonna apologize for that!
当心…!
Look out...!
好吧,对不起。
Okay, I'm sorry.
很好。
Fine.
我带安妮特去。
I'll take Annette.
那很有趣。
That was fun.
迷失的羊,迷失的羊,你在吗?
JESSE Lost Sheep, Lost Sheep, are you out there?
卢克:杰西叔叔,你在哪里?
LUKE: Uncle Jesse, where are you?
法♥院♥那边有个听证会
There's a hearing over at the courthouse
我们得把所有人都叫过去,马上。
and we got to get everybody over there, right now.
豪格老板:听起来是个不错的计划。
BOSS HOGG: Sounds like a mighty fine plan,
卢卡斯。
Lucas.
只有一条皱纹。
Only got one wrinkle to it.
你这么做,可能会很糟糕
You do that, it could be very bad
感谢杰西和波琳的帮助。
for Jesse and Pauline's help.
霍格,你敢碰他们一下
Hogg, you lay one hand on them
我要把苹果塞进你嘴里
and I'm gonna shove a apple in your mouth
我的脚踩在你屁♥股♥上。
and my foot up your ass.
豪格老板:嗯,你带薄荷果冻来。
BOSS HOGG: Well, you bring the mint jelly.
我们要开个派对。
We'll make it a party.
你们俩离哈泽德远点,这次我是认真的。
You two boys stay out of Hazzard and I mean it this time.
你觉得他们从哪弄来的?
Where do you think they got 'em?
我不知道。
I don't know.
霍格从来没有走这么远。
Hogg's never gone this far before.
你准备好了吗?
You ready to go that far?
表哥,我随时准备好了。
Cousin, I'm always ready to go that far.
凯蒂:我们在这里做什么?
KATIE: What are we doing here?
这是德里克·希文顿的家。
This is Derrick Sheevington's place.
是的…
Yeah...
很有可能会闹得很难看。
Pretty good chance this is gonna get ugly.
所以我们要让你们在这里下车。
So we're gonna drop you girls here.
但这就是被抓的人
But this is the guy that got caught
从女厕所的马桶里喝水。
drinkin' out of the toilet in the girls' bathroom.
我知道,我知道。
I know, I know.
但我们需要你们俩配合他。
But we're gonna need you girls to work with him.
天啊。
Oh, good God.
怎么,凯蒂·约翰逊,是你吗?
Why, Katie Johnson, is that you?
天啊,你填得真漂亮。
Boy, you filled out real nice.
是啊,你也挺帅的,希夫。
Yeah, you filled out real nice too, Sheev.
卢克:怎么了,希夫?
LUKE: What's going on, Sheev?
看来我们需要一些玩具了。
Looks like we're gonna need some of those toys.
把那两个女孩留下,你要什么我都给你。
Leave them two girls here, I'll give you anything you want.
电影精选列表