当我到那里的时候,他们并没有
When I got there, they were not being
非常温柔
very gentle with your
亲爱的垃圾。
beloved piece of crap.
你做了什么,罗斯科?
What'd you do, Roscoe?
我不能说她会有很好的比赛状态
I can't say she's going to be in real good racing shape
参加周末的集♥会♥。
for the rally this weekend.
你小心点,乡巴佬。
You watch yourself, hillbilly boy.
来吧,孩子们。
DAISY: Come on, boys.
我下班了。
My shift's over.
我带你去库特餐厅。
I'll take you over to Cooter's.
来吧!
Come on!
旁白:杰弗逊·戴维斯·霍格
NARRATOR: Jefferson Davis Hogg--
哈扎德郡最卑鄙的人
the meanest man in Hazzard County.
他像狐狸一样精明,
He's canny as a fox,
顽强如獾,
tough as a badger,
歪得像乡巴佬的笑容。
and crooked as a hillbilly's smile.
罗斯科。
Well, Roscoe.
我看到你重新装♥修♥了。
I see you have redecorated.
有趣的风格。
Interesting style.
你叫它什么?
What do you call it?
嗯,先生,公爵们……
Well, sir, the Dukes...
族长。
The Dukes.
我有预感。
I had a feelin'.
我有一些重要的事情
I've got some important things
就在这周末。
happening here this weekend.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你会照顾好杜克斯一家吗,
Now, are you gonna take care of the Dukes,
还是我得另有安排?
or am I gonna have to make other plans?
我在处理,老大。
I'm on top of it, Boss.
这就是我所担心的。
That's what I'm afraid of.
准备好了吗?
COOTER: You ready?
很糟糕吗?
Is it bad?
不好的。
Not good.
见鬼,孩子们,现在比以前更糟了
Hell, boys, this is worse than the time
你把它沉入了蒂普顿沼泽。
you sunk it in the Tipton swamp.
哦…!
Oh...!
卢克:主要是美容损伤。
LUKE: Mostly cosmetic damage,
Cooter ?
right, Cooter?
主要是。是的。
Mostly. Yeah.
它会为比赛做好准备的
It'll be ready for the race
周六,对吧,库特?
on Saturday, right, Cooter?
竞赛吗?来吧,菠。
Race? Come on, Bo.
我是说,将军不参加比赛。
I mean, the General doesn't race.
一般……消除竞争。
The General... erases the competition.
这是谁干的?
Who does this?
做顶漂亮的帽子,或者拖鞋。
Make a nice hat, or a, uh, slipper.
你知道吗?
You know what?
把将军留给我吧。
Just leave the General here with me.
我看看能不能修好…
I'll see if I can fix, uh...
是的,我很快就能修好它。
Yeah, I'll have it up and runnin' in no time.
同时,你们为什么不开我的卡车呢?
Meanwhile, why don't you boys just take my truck?
如果你需要拖人呢?
What if you need to tow somebody?
我在三年里经历了九次挫折,
Well, I've had nine tows in three years,
你们都是其中的八个人,所以…
and y'all been eight of 'em, so...
COOTER:嘿。
COOTER: Hey.
嗯。
Uh-uh.
关闭一个。
Close one.
你得了炮弹休克症。
You've been shell-shocked.
他开车比你好。
He's a better driver than you are.
谢谢,Cooter。
Thanks, Cooter.
是的。
Yeah.
下巴。
Chin up.
哦!
Oh!
啊…
Aw...
男:菊花……
MAN: Daisy...
杰西·l·杜克。
NARRATOR: Jesse L. Duke.
叫你杰西叔叔。
"Uncle Jesse" to you.
黛西!
Daisy!
现在杰西去过两个地方
NARRATOR: Now Jesse's been two places
哈扎德郡和韩国。
in his life: Hazzard County and Korea.
黛西。
Daisy.
黛西:我在这里。
DAISY: I'm in here.
旁白:就他而言…
NARRATOR: Far as he's concerned...
黛西,你在哪里?
Daisy, where are you?
我在洗澡。
I'm in the shower.
旁白:……这地方太多了。
NARRATOR: ...that's one place too many.
不管你准备好了没有,我来了。
Ready or not, here I come.
看起来怎么样,不错吧?
How's it lookin', good-lookin'?
我修好了蒸汽盘管,但锅炉还在
Well, I fixed the vapor coils, but the boiler's still
缓慢。你有
slow. Have you
杰西叔叔,你一直在做这件事吗?
been runnin' this around the clock, Uncle Jesse?
男孩们打碎的瓶子比送出去的瓶子还多。
The boys break more bottles than they deliver.
这个月有八起。
Eight cases this month.
想知道他们到底在哪里?
Wonder where in the hell they are anyway?
卢克:让你感觉好多了。
LUKE: Make you feel lots better.
点亮这狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Light the son of a bitch.
好吧。
All right.
我感觉很好。
I feel good.
好了,你们别吵了
JESSE: All right, y'all, knock off
那边的抢夺。
the grab-assing over there.
怎么了,杰西叔叔?
What's going on, Uncle Jesse?
一个人从古董店出来
Guy come out of an antique shop
拿着爷爷的大钟。
carrying a big grandfather's clock.
撞到一个醉汉摔倒了
Bumped into this drunk, fell down,
把钟都打碎了。
broke the clock all to pieces.
那人站起来说,
The guy got up and said,
“你为什么不看路呢?”
"Why don't you watch where you're going?"
醉汉说:“你为什么不搬呢
The drunk says, "Why don't you carry
像别人一样买♥♥块手表?”
a wristwatch like everybody else?"
你知道会发生什么
You know what happens
当你给政客伟哥的时候
when you give a politician Viagra?
不。
No.
他长高了。
He gets taller.
这是给你的另一个。
Here's another one for you.
需要多少公爵
How many Dukes does it take
为了搞砸私酒送货?
to screw up a moonshine delivery?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
抱歉,杰西叔叔。
Sorry about that, Uncle Jesse.
我们,呃…
We, uh...
哇!
Whoa!
繁荣shaka-laka !
Boom shaka-laka!
卢克:哦…是罗斯科吗?
LUKE: Aw... Is that Roscoe?
不知道那个肥猪想要什么。
Wonder what that fat sack of shit wants.
来吧。
Come on.
罗斯科:我们可以跳过
ROSCOE: We can just skip
"嗨,你好吗"如果你不介意的话。
the "Hi, how are you's," if you don't mind.
我是来执行警♥察♥公务的。
I'm here on official police business.
就在这里,警长。
It's right here, Sheriff.
哦,那是马屎。
Oh, that's horse shit.
是你栽赃的。
You planted that.
“以赋予我的权力
"By the power vested in me
乔治亚州哈扎德县,
"by the county of Hazzard, Georgia,
“我在此没收这笔财产
"I hereby seize this property
罪名是制♥造♥和分销私酒"
for the crime of producing and distributing moonshine."
现在,杰西,我们可以的
Now, Jesse, we can do this
简单的方法,或者,当然……
the easy way, or, of course...
还有另一种方法。
there's that other way.
我们先用另一种方法试试。
Well, let's try it the other way first.
等一下。你想吗?
Now hold on.You want to?
等待。
Wait.
电影精选列表