♬我们都沉默了……♪
♪ And we were all silent... ♪
希望他们收到电子邮件。
Hope they got e-mail.
♬我们被打败了♬
♪ And we were busted ♪
♬在贝勒县被逮捕了
♪ Busted in Baylor County ♪
♬破裂了♬
♪ Busted ♪
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
♬在贝勒县被逮捕了
♪ Busted in Baylor County ♪
♪哇!♪
♪ Whoa! ♪
♬哦,不!我♥草♥!♪
♪ Oh, no! My weed! ♪
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
卢克:得了吧……
LUKE: Come on...
BO:它被卡在杆子上了。
BO: It's stuck on a pole.
我来查一下。
I'll check it.
♬我的爱都用光了
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
♬没有你我很失落
♪ I'm so lost without you ♪
♬我知道你是对的
♪ I know you were right ♪
♬相信了那么久
♪ Believing for so long ♪
♬我已经没有爱了♬加油吧!
♪ I'm all out of love ♪Give it some gas!
♬没有你我算什么?♪。
♪ What am I without you? ♪Okay.
♬我不能太晚说我错了……♪
♪ I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong... ♪
嘿,再加一点汽油。
Hey, just a little more gas.
好吧。
Okay.
嘿,波,等一下。
Hey, Bo, hold up.
好吧。
Okay.
嘿,不,菠,不!
Hey, no, Bo, no!
好吧!
Okay!
是啊!
Yeah!
♬破裂了♬
♪ Busted ♪
♬在贝勒县被逮捕了
♪ Busted in Baylor County ♪
对不起,因为。
Sorry, cuz.
换了你也会这么对我。
You'd do the same thing to me.
哦,男人!♬在贝勒县被逮捕了
Oh, man!♪ Busted in Baylor County ♪
哇…!
Whoa...!
波,该死的!
Bo, damn it!
坚持住,小家伙!
Hold on, little buddy!
Whoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo!
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
哇!
Whoa!
♬破裂了♬
♪ Busted ♪
菠,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的…
Bo, you son of a...
♪……贝勒郡。♪
♪ ...Baylor County. ♪
我说:“不,菠。”
I said, "No, Bo."
不!
No!
哦。
Oh.
我以为你说的是"加油,菠,加油"
I thought you said, "Go, Bo, Go!"
你知道这听起来有多…
You see how that sounds kind of...
嘿,你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
Sheev住在这附近。
Sheev lives near here.
也许他能帮我们打开这东西?
Maybe he can help us open this thing up, huh?
是的…
Yeah...
好吧,我们去Sheev家。
Okay, we'll go to Sheev's.
哦,罗斯科?
Uh, Roscoe?
这是奇普。
Uh, this here's Chip.
你最好给霍格打个电♥话♥,
Um, you might want to call Hogg,
还有,告诉他,那两个家伙
and, uh, tell him, uh, them two fellers, uh--
他们偷走了他的保险箱,然后…
they made off with his safe, and, um...
我可能也需要搭车。
and I might need a ride, too.
呃,老板,呃…
Uh, Boss, uh...
你现在心情怎么样?
what kinda mood you in?
♬我想煮小龙虾。♪
♪ I'm in a crawfish-boilin' mood. ♪
嗯,看来杜克大学的孩子们…
Well, uh, it seems that the, uh, Duke boys...
嗯哼?
Mm-hmm?
…我偷了你的保险箱。
...have stolen your safe.
我正式升级了公爵…
I am officially upgrading the Dukes...
我的美中不足
from fly in my ointment
来刺痛我。
to thorn in my side.
如果他们碰巧提升了自己
And if they happen to elevate themselves
痛死我,我就把你煮了。
to pain in my ass, then I'm going to boil you.
明白了吗?
Got it?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
现在…我要你找到杜克斯夫妇
Now... I want you to find the Dukes
把他们关起来!
and lock 'em up!
把我那该死的保险箱拿回来。
Oh, and bring me my damn safe back.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
闪光!
Flash!
晚上,Sheev。
Evening, Sheev.
Sheev吗?
Sheev?
我在找杜克大学的男孩。
I'm looking for them Duke boys.
你看到他们了?
You seen 'em?
最后一次看到他们是在这条路上。
They was last seen headin' up this road here.
你还有中情局的思维探测器
You still got them CIA mind probes
记在脑子里了吗,孩子?
stuck in your head, boy?
据我所知。
Far as I know.
好。
Good.
把你的小天线放在上面。
Keep your little antenna up there.
如果你看到公爵夫妇,告诉我,听到了吗?
In case you see the Dukes, you let me know, you hear?
是的。
Yeah.
这里很臭,你知道吗?
Stinks out here, you know that?
他走了吗,Sheev?
Is he gone, Sheev?
他走了。
He's gone.
男人。比利Prickett。
MAN ...Billy Prickett.
Prickett Prickett。
Prickett, Prickett.
普里克特:被邀请到这里对我来说意义重大,
PRICKETT: It means a lot to me to be invited here,
回到我的家乡。
back to my hometown.
女人:嗨,比利!
WOMAN: Hi, Billy!
我希望提醒善良的人们不要忘记哈扎德
I hope to remind the good people of Hazzard
再次感到骄傲是什么感觉。
what it feels like to be proud again.
我们爱你,比利!
WOMAN: We love you, Billy!
我希望能提醒善良的人们不要忘记哈扎德
And I hope to remind the good people of Hazzard
出来参加集♥会♥,为他们最喜欢的人加油。
to come out to the rally and cheer their favorites on.
比利Prickett !
Billy Prickett!
我宣布今天是比利·普里克特日!
And I'm declaring today Billy Prickett Day!
…美好时光
...good time.
我只希望周六能来,
I just hope come Saturday,
我在路上不太危险。
I'm not too "Hazzardous" on the roads.
范主:好吧,比利!
FAN: All right, Billy!
道路上很危险。
Hazzardous on the roads.
这是给你的!
This one's for you!
我是塔米·奥瑞德,为您播报WCNU新闻。
This is Tammy Orender at the parade for WCNU News.
亲眼见过比利·普里克特比赛吗?
Seen Billy Prickett race in person?
这也许值得我穿上裤子。
That might be worth putting my pants on for.
嘿,波,你周六有比赛吗?
Hey, Bo, you racin' on Saturday?
我正在计划呢。
I'm plannin' on it.
第二名的奖品是什么?
What's the prize for second place?
这将是一场精彩的比赛。艰难的一个。
It's gonna be a good race. Tough one.
这将是艰难的。祝你好运。
It's gonna be tough. Good luck.
卢克:我还是觉得有点奇怪
LUKE: I still think it's a little weird
他要回来比赛了。
he's comin' back here to race.
生活很奇怪,卢克。
Life's weird, Luke.
总有一天,你会接受的。
Someday, you're gonna have to accept that.
好吧,好吧。我们来看看那个锁着的箱子。
Well, okay. Let's take a look at that lockbox.
哦,是的。400年自♥由♥。
Oh, yeah. Liberty 400.
9200 - p.s.i高密度。复合材料。
High-density 9,200-p.s.i. composite material.
两英寸铬锁紧螺栓,垂直和水平。
Two-inch chrome locking bolts, vertical and horizontal.
以及弹簧加载的独♥立♥重锁装置
And a spring-loaded independent relocking device
有异物。
with a foreign body.
她是个美人。
She is a beauty.
你能打开吗?
Can you crack it?
我要做的不仅仅是破解它。
I'm-a do more than crack it.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
电影精选列表