那边的人把他们的给了我,对吧?
These guys over there gave me theirs, right?
你看,我要给自己做个套索。
You see, I'm going to fashion myself a lasso.
当狱卒进来的时候,我要把他的钥匙绑起来
When the jailer comes in, I'm gonna rope his keys--
卢克和波·杜克自♥由♥了。
Luke and Bo Duke are home free.
就这么简单。
Period, end of story.
我穿上了牛仔靴,老兄。
I got on cowboy boots, cuz.
我喜欢你的风格。
I like your style.
你需要这些鞋带吗?
You gonna need those shoelaces?
我们得离开这里了。
Oh, we gonna have to get out of here.
卢克:嘿,尤尔·布林纳。
LUKE: Hey, Yul Brynner.
我们得打个电♥话♥。
We gotta make a phone call.
我们得打电♥话♥给律师。
We gotta call our lawyer.
我们到底是来干什么的?
What the hell we in here for, anyway?
豪格老板:嗯……
BOSS HOGG: Well...
我应该从哪里开始呢?
where should I start?
我们知道你要开采哈扎德。
We know you're going to strip-mine Hazzard.
现在呢?
Do you now?
嗯,那很好。
Well, that's good.
因为你猜我要把第一口钻到哪里去?
'Cause guess where I'm gonna sink that first drill?
就在你卧室中♥央♥。
Right down in the middle of your bedroom.
你们公爵还在分享
Y'all Dukes still share
双层床,对吧?
a bunk bed, right?
嘿,那是件泳装。
Hey, that's a phat suit there.
怎么,你是拉皮条的吗?
What, you some type of pimp?
打鼾声……我想知道的是
Zzz...What I want to know is
露天采矿要做什么
what does strip- mining got to do
你付钱让比利·普里克特明天去比赛
with you payin' Billy Prickett to race tomorrow.
你喜欢魔法吗,卢克?
You like magic, Luke?
戏法?
Sleight of hand?
看,当你看着这里的时候,
See, while you're lookin' over here,
这里真的发生了一些事情。
something's really happening over here.
你看,尽管我现在
See, despite the fact that I now
拥有你心爱的农场,
own your beloved farm,
我不能合法开采
I can't legally mine it
因为县里不让我这么做。
because the county won't let me.
我需要举♥行♥公开听证会,
I need to hold a public hearing,
你知道,给哈扎德的市民
you know, to give the citizens of Hazzard
一个机会…对象。
a chance... to object.
让我猜猜。
And let me guess.
你要举♥行♥听证会
You're gonna hold the hearing
在明天的集♥会♥上。
during the rally tomorrow.
如果没人知道听证会的事,
And if nobody knows about the hearing,
那就不会有人反对了,对吧?
then there's not going to be anyone there to object, right?
好了。
There you go.
戏法。
Sleight of hand.
戏法。
Sleight of hand.
你得把指甲长出来,
You gotta grow them fingernails out,
那就给她们涂点指甲油。哦……
then pop some fingernail polish on them bitches. Oh...
比利·普里克特也参与了?
BO: Billy Prickett in on it?
霍格老板:普里克特?
BOSS HOGG: Prickett?
普里克特只是在领薪水。
Prickett's just collecting a paycheck.
你知道我们不会让你逍遥法外的,
You know we ain't gonna let you get away with it,
你说呢,霍格?哦,真的吗?
don't you, Hogg? Oh, really?
好吧,我告诉你。
Well, I tell you what.
明天,如果你碰巧是
Tomorrow, if you happen to be
中午时分,我在法♥院♥附近散步,
strolling by the courthouse about noon,
你还是赶紧进去吧
you might want to rush right in there
表达你的反对意见。
and voice your objections.
Dadgum它。
Dadgum it.
我刚想起来。
I just remembered.
明天早上你要去乔治亚州的农场。
Tomorrow morning you're going to the Georgia work farm.
我听说他们有非常严格的政策
And I hear they have a really strict policy
周末过去了。
on weekend passes.
哟,,
Yo, B,
你得在帽子里插根羽毛。
you need to pop a feather in that hat, yo.
这样你的男人就会更尊重你。
Then your man-hoes will be having more respect for ya.
我这里有100美元
I have a hundred dollars right here
谁能把那个大嘴巴的狗♥娘♥养♥的打倒。
for whoever knocks that loud-mouthed son of a bitch out.
噢!
Ow!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
现在,帮我打碎石头,孩子们。
Now, break some rocks for me, boys.
多保重,听到了吗?
Take care now, you hear?
再见。
Bye-bye.
难道你不知道你不应该穿白色的吗
Don't you know you're not supposed to wear white
劳动节之后呢?
after Labor Day?
BO:嘿,中士。
BO: Hey, Sarge,
如果你和我有一场追逐,
if you and me was to have a chase,
你能抓住我吗?
you think you could catch me?
看来你已经被抓了,孩子。
Appears to me you caught already, son.
BO:不,我现在是认真的。
BO: No, I'm serious now.
如果我开着我的车,而你在这辆车里,
If I had my car and you was in this one,
你真觉得你能抓到我吗?
you really think you could catch me?
布巴,我觉得这车有点慢。
'Cause, Bubba, this car feels kind of slow to me.
她有很多秘密。你不用担心这个。
She got plenty under the hood. Don't you worry about that.
没有球。没有球。
No balls. No balls.
卢克:没有蛋蛋。
LUKE: No balls.
BO:没有蛋蛋。
BO: No balls.
没有球!没有球。
No balls! No balls.
你想看蛋蛋吗?
You want to see balls?
没有蛋蛋!没有球!
BO: No balls! No balls!
官员:让这辆车慢一点。
OFFICER: Slow this car down.
你让他们把你的内♥裤♥弄成一堆吗?
You letting them get your panties all up in a bunch?
你是警官。
You the officer.
给我闭嘴!
Shut the hell up back there!
好吧?
All right?
我的天啊,
Oh, my God,
你看那个。
will you look at that.
哦,你需要一张餐巾
Oh, you need a napkin
吃鸡腿,孩子。
to eat them drumsticks, boy.
该死的。
Goddamn it.
驾驶得好!
Nice driving!
有什么问题吗,甜心?
What seems to be the problem, sugar?
好像有东西撞到我的起落架上了。
I think something bounced up into my undercarriage.
你看一下好吗?
Will you take a look?
女士,我很乐意检查一下您的起落架。
Oh, ma'am, I'd be pleased to check your undercarriage.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
听着,我阻止你的原因
Listen, the reason why I stopped you
是因为你的尾灯坏了。
is because your taillight is out.
阻止我吗?先生,你打我了。
Stop me? Sir, you hit me.
那是因为你的尾灯坏了
Well, that's because your taillight is out
我们没看到你刹车。
and we couldn't see you brake.
所以你现在要给我开罚单了?
So you're going to write me a ticket now?
海关人员:是的。
OFFICER: Yeah.
司机:这太荒谬了。
DRIVER: This is ridiculous.
有什么吗?
Is there anything
我今天能帮你吗,女士?
I can help you out with today, ma'am?
这附近的树上长着可爱的警♥察♥吗?
Do cute cops grow on trees around here or what?
嗯,我,你知道…俯卧撑。
Well, I, you know... push-ups.
你能注意到真是太好了。
Kind of you to notice.
让我看看你到底是怎么回事。
Let me see what's going on under your hood here.
啊!
Ah!
哦。该死,太热了。
Oops.Damn, that's hot.
在这里。
Here.
也许这能帮上忙。
Maybe this'll help.
毫米…
Mm...
唷!保佑你。
Whew! Bless you.
不,不,不。我的底盘。
No, no, no. My undercarriage.
你的底盘?
Your undercarriage?
是的。
Yeah.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
电影精选列表