我离开农场的唯一办法就是进木箱子。
The only way I'm leaving this farm's in a wooden box.
老板:嗯…
BOSS: Well...
嗨,公爵。
Hi, Dukes.
嗨。
Hi.
好吧,现在。
Well, now.
哇!Lookie那里。
Whoo! Lookie there.
Moonshinin”。
Moonshinin'.
真可惜,真可惜。
What a shame, what a shame.
这不是我们的,老大。
It ain't ours, Boss.
真的吗?
Really?
你给我出去。
You're out of here.
这片土地不是你的
This land ain't yours
了。
anymore.
你得去别的地方住,
You're gonna have to go live somewhere else,
你永远不会私酿酒…
and you ain't never gonna moonshine...
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Why, you prick!
哇。哇,哇!小心。
Whoa. Whoa, whoa!Watch out.
我的狗在这里,我没喂它,
I got my dog here, and I ain't fed him,
他真的很饿。
and he's real hungry.
容易,杰西。
Easy, Jesse.
不是现在。
Not now.
你们挑起了一场你赢不了的战斗。
You boys done started a fight you can't win.
我很同情你。
Well, you have my sympathy.
你们保重。
Y'all take care now.
真该揍他一顿。
Should have busted a cap in his ass.
地狱,是的。
Hell, yeah.
别紧张,孩子们。
Easy now, boys.
谢谢你收留我们,波琳。
Thanks for takin' us in, Pauline.
我们真的很感激。
We really appreciate it.
亲爱的,这是我的荣幸。
Oh, honey, it is my pleasure.
杰西:我留下了三个脚趾头
JESSE: I left three toes
在韩国为这个国家
in Korea for this country,
这就是我得到的回报
and this is the thanks I get.
波淋:我不明白
PAULINE: I don't understand how
他们可以拿走你的农场。他们种植
they could just take your farm.They planted
在我们的谷仓里。
a still in our barn.
他们装了蒸馏器?
They planted a still?
现在,他们为什么需要
Now, why would they need
种植蒸馏器?
to plant a still?
因为他们太蠢了,找不到真正的人。
'Cause they're too damn dumb to find our real one.
波淋:你知道,我在等老
PAULINE: You know, I was waiting on old
比尔·米勒昨晚出现在卡车站。
Bill Miller up at the truck stop last night.
他说
He said
老板的手下夺取了他的土地
Boss's men seized his land
还有一些莫须有的指控。
for some trumped-up charge, too.
也许有什么关系
Maybe it's got something to do
有那么多建筑设备
with all that construction equipment
在米勒家。
up at the Miller's place.
想上去再看一眼吗?
Want to go up there and take a second look?
波淋:哦,我不知道。
PAULINE: Oh, I don't know,
男孩。
boys.
哦,现在,波琳。
Oh, now, Pauline.
别担心,杰西叔叔。
Don't worry, Uncle Jesse.
我们会处理好的。
We're going to take care of it.
你知道会发生什么,对吧?
You know what's gonna happen, don't you?
那两个人会自取灭亡的
Those two are gonna get themselves
惹了麻烦,进了监狱
in trouble, end up in jail,
我就得摇屁♥股♥了
and I'm gonna have to shake my ass
找个人把他们弄出来。
at somebody to get 'em out.
这就是我们爱你的原因,亲爱的。
JESSE: That's why we love you, honey.
哦!上帝!
Oh! God!
罗斯科:好吧,好吧,好吧。
ROSCOE: Well, well, well.
该死的。
Damn it.
库特,你到底在干什么?
Cooter, what the hell do you think you're doin'?
你觉得我在干什么?
What's it look like I'm doin'?
我在造一个末日机器
I'm building a doomsday machine,
我要把它对准你的屁♥眼♥。
gonna aim it right up your heinie hole.
你蠢到以为你能解决这事吗?
You stupid enough to think you can fix this?
我要把它修好。
I'm fixin' to fix it.
哦,你想要修复它。
Oh, you fixin' to fix it.
天啊,你不可能操纵选举
Boy, you couldn't fix an election
如果你哥哥是州长。
if your brother was the governor.
你想怎么样,罗斯科?
What do you want, Roscoe?
这辆车,被用过
This here vehicle-- it was used
非法运输私酒。
in the illegal transportation of moonshine.
老板要扣押它。
Boss wants it impounded.
好吧,它现在不运行
Well, it ain't runnin' right now,
我的拖车不在这里
and my tow truck ain't here,
所以,除非你在计划
so, unless you're planning
把它塞进你的屁♥股♥…
on sticking it up your ass...
嘿!
Hey!
不管怎样,油猴,
One way or another, grease monkey,
明天我要拍卖♥♥这堆垃圾。
tomorrow I'm auctioning off this hunk of junk.
祝你们今晚愉快,好吗?
So, y'all have a good night now, okay?
哦。我有两个词要告诉你
Oh. I got two words for you:
肥皂和水。
soap and water.
那是三个字。
That's three words.
愚蠢的。
Stupid.
伙计,我是库特。
Hey, man, this is Cooter.
男:嘿,库特。
MAN: Hey, Cooter.
把那些家伙集♥合♥起来。
Round up the fellas.
我给他们找了份工作。
I got a job for 'em.
BO:很多设备
BO: A lot of equipment
停在一个废弃的农场。
parked out there for an abandoned farm.
卢克:是的。
LUKE: Yeah.
那个栅栏也建得很快,对吧?
And that fence went up pretty quick, too, huh?
我们把卡车扔了吧。
Let's go ditch the truck.
好吧。
All right.
哇!
Whoa!
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
博:哦!
BO: Ooh!
卢克:嗯,那不是很可爱吗?
LUKE: Well, ain't that cute?
一个人带着他的猪去散步。
A man taking his pig for a walk.
来吧。
Come on.
现在该做什么?
What now?
看这里,菠。
Lookie here, Bo.
他在我们的农场做了记号♥
He's got our farm marked
就在米勒家和罗宾逊家的隔壁。
right next to the Millers' and the Robinsons'.
他要这些土地到底想要什么?
What the hell does he want with all this land?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我告诉你。
But I'll tell you what.
如果我有
If I had some
有罪的证据信息,
incriminating information,
我会把它藏在那个巨大的
I'd be hiding it in that big huge
狗♥娘♥养♥的。
son of a bitch.
我们要怎么打开它?
How are we supposed to open that?
我不知道你是怎么想的,
NARRATOR: I don't know about you,
但我现在可不想这么安全
but I'd sure hate to be that safe right now.
博:是啊!
BO: Yeah!
♬我们周日离开了洛杉矶
♪ We left L.A. on Sunday ♪
哇!星期二在拉伯克
Whoo!♪ In Lubbock by Tuesday ♪
那是我们第二次演出的地方
♪ That's where we played our second show ♪
♬我没有注意到我在加速
♪ And I didn't notice I was speedin' ♪
♬但在后视镜里
♪ But in the rearview ♪
♬镜子在闪烁♬天哪!
♪ Mirror blinkin' ♪Holy shit!
♬他们是州警的警灯吗
♪ Were them state trooper's lights all spinnin' 'round ♪
♬现在我们摇下了窗户
♪ Now we rolled down the windows ♪
所以我们不认为他会注意到
♪ So we didn't think that he would notice ♪
♬烟雾中有什么奇怪的味道
♪ Something smellin' funny in that smoke cloud ♪
他问:“你们男孩子在藏什么?”♪
♪ And he asked, "What you boys a-hidin'?" ♪
电影精选列表