时间很充裕,有问题吗?
Plenty of time. Questions?
那我们明天下午五点再见
All right, we'll meet again 5:00 p.m. tomorrow.
来我们家开派对?
Party at our place?
我要一间房♥,名字是…
I'd like a room. The name's--
威利斯先生,是你吗?
Mr. Willis, is that you?
你可以去休息一下
已经好几年了
And you can take a break.
也许三年吧,如果没记错的话
It's been years. Perhaps three, if memory serves.
你没记错,我平常的房♥间空着吗?
It serves. Is my usual room free? -Uh, number 12.
12号♥房♥
If it isn't, I will just move the current occupant.
如果不是空的 我就把现在的客人移走
看来我们走运了
Oh. Seems we're in luck.
晚安,威利斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Willis.
来点香槟?
Champagne?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我说有紧急情况时才能联络我
I said contact me only in an emergency.
我说得很清楚
Oh. -I was clear.
我在走廊尽头有个房♥间
I got a room right down the hall.
你不介意吧?
You don't mind, do you?
如果你在里面就不介意
Well, not if you're in it.
这个嘛…
Well...
我确实有紧急情况
...I do have an emergency.
想听吗?
Want to hear it?
我的拉链卡住了
My zipper's stuck.
对,这就是我害怕的
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of.
(秘鲁争夺沉船)
第一页有宝藏的新闻
Hey, treasure's on page one.
你识字吗?
Oh, you can read?
不,我只是在看照片
No, I just look at the pictures.
你不知道那个故事,对吧?
You don't know that story, do you?
阿林特罗夫人的故事?
Of The Lady of Arintero.
什么…很久很久以前
Once upon a time...
天啊,你们超爱这个故事
Oh, my God, you guys love this story.
在15世纪
...in the 15th century--
你会喜欢的,坐下来听吧
You're going to love it. Settle in.
西班牙大部分地区已经被征服
Most of Spain had been conquered.
直到一位来自雷昂的神秘骑士 加入战局
Until a mysterious knight from Leon joined the fight.
哇
Wow.
没人知道他是谁
No one knew who he was,
直到托洛战役中
until during the Battle of Toro,
另一名士兵挥了一刀 撕裂骑士的盔甲,露出了…
another soldier swung a blade, tore open his armor and exposed...
女性的乳♥房♥♥
a female breast.
哇哦
Wow.
所以是跨性别的人
So, like a transgender thing?
不,不是跨性别的人
No, not like a transgender thing.
重点是她是个伯爵夫人 她放弃了一切
See, the point is she was a countess, and she gave up everything--
她的地位、财富和女性身分
her position, her riches, her femininity--
像男人一样战斗 为了比她更伟大的目标而战
to fight as a man for something bigger than herself.
那就是阿林特罗夫人 -是的
That's the Lady of Arintero. -Yes.
所以他们用她的名字命名一艘船
And that's why they named the ship after her.
因为衣服出了问题
Yeah. -Because of the wardrobe malfunction.
对 -奶♥子♥露出来了
Yeah. -Tits hanging out.
那样的故事在我小时候塑造了我
Stories like that shaped me as a kid.
是什么塑造了你,帕克?
What shaped you, Parker?
我偷了某样东西,还逃过一劫
Well, I stole something and I got away with it.
很简单
Pretty simple.
你是很简单 -对啊
You are simple. -Yeah.
不是每个人都像你一样,只是个骗子
You see, not everyone is just a crook like you.
对某些人来说,像奥提兹 这是为了更多…
For some people, like Ortiz, this is about more--
为了宝藏,好吗?
Treasure. All right?
别再说高贵的土匪屁话了
Cut the fucking noble bandito bullshit.
他在偷该死的宝藏
He's stealing fucking treasure.
从其他偷了宝藏的人手里偷过来
From the people who stole the treasure before him.
男人都是骗子,跟我一样
Guys are all crooks like me. -Mm-hmm.
他们只是比较擅长
They're just better at it.
谢谢,故事很吸引人
But thank you for the story. It was very compelling.
还有另一个故事要说
Well, here's another story for you.
你、我、这一票一定要成功
You, me, this, it has to work.
我不能冒险让你临阵退缩,对吧?
I can't risk you getting cold feet, can I?
我懂了,你是来帮我暖脚的?
Oh, I see.You came to warm my feet, huh?
马提欧,不!
Mateo, no!
他?你怎么能这样?
Him?! How could you?
哈罗
Hola.
汤马斯,看看谁醒了
Look who's back, Tomas.
我的爱情竞争对手
My competition lover boy.
你觉得他看起来很冷吗?
Hey, does he look cold to you?
对,是有点
Yeah. He does a little.
我在想
I'm thinking cold
这么冷…
like this.
干
他大概半小时后就会冷死?
You'll die of exposure in, what, half hour?
还真可惜
Ah, which is a shame.
因为组织一小时内就会来抓你了
Because The Outfit are coming to claim your ass in an hour.
什么?
What?
对,没错
Yeah, that's right.
我们打了几通电♥话♥
We made some calls.
他们在找你 -组织吗?
They were looking for you.
要来这里?
The Outfit? Coming here?
你们真的那么笨吗?
Are you guys really that stupid?
你们以为出♥卖♥♥♥我 他们就会放过你们?
You really think you offer me up, The Outfit's gonna let you walk away?
他们要的不是我们,是你
It ain't us they want. It's you.
他们已经知道我在做什么了
They already know what I'm doing.
表示他们也想知道你们在做什么
Means they also want to know what you're doing.
我们什么都没做 -当然,你这蠢蛋
We're not doing anything.
你可以这样告诉他们
Oh, sure, you dumb fuck. You tell them that.
他们还是会折磨你们
They'll still torture you just to be sure!
我想你忘了些什么
I think you're forgetting something.
我们不会待在这里
We're not gonna be here.
再见了
好好享受这天气吧
-Bye, now. Enjoy the weather. -No.
他们提早到了
So they're early.
这不代表什么
It don't mean nothing.
如果你这么确定 就去看看
You're so sure, go check it out.
马提欧
Mateo. Listen.
听着,你搞砸了 但我可以弥补,好吗?
You fucked up, but I can fix this. Okay?
帮我解开手铐,我们一起解决他们
Just uncuff me, and we take them out together.
抱歉,你说什么?
Say what, asshole?
我了解他们,知道他们怎么运作的
I know them, how they work.
我们会让你自生自灭
We just left you to die. -Yes.
对 你想杀我,好吗?我不计较
You tried to kill me, all right? I'm over it.
看着我 记仇不是我做事的方式
Look at me. Holding grudges is not how I do business.
嘿!
Hey!
时间快没了
It's getting late.
我找到你了
I found you.
我的小叛徒
My little traitor.
叛徒?
Oh, traitor?
你让我们全国陷入危险 就因为你以为我是你女友?
Putting our entire country at risk because you think I'm your girlfriend?
你怎么找到我们的?
Yeah, how'd you find us?
你的手♥机♥开着
You left your phone on when you were sending me
传那些抱怨的简讯给我
all of those bitchy text messages.
你对汤马斯做了什么?
What'd you do to Tomas?
还没有,但我想 我要开枪打断他的老二
Nothing yet, but I think I'm gonna shoot his dick off.
听起来很好玩
That sounds fun.
但我们听到他尖叫
But we heard him scream.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我以为是你们
I thought that was you guys.
趴下!
Get down!
是组织的人
The Outfit.
你说得对
You were right.
你刚才…救了我一命
You just... you just saved my life.
不客气
You're welcome.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
真的是你
电影精选列表