何必为一个死人浪费唇舌?
Why waste my breath on a dead man?
不,等等!不是我!
No, no! W-Wait! It wasn't me.
是帕克,一定是
It was Parker. It must have been.
他一定调包了…
He-he-he must have switched--
我们要回绿溪
We're going back to Green Brook.
绿溪?为什么?
Green Brook? Why?
因为阿林特罗夫人还在那里
Because that's where The Lady of Arintero is.
从没离开金库过
She never left the vault.
史丹,我真以你为荣
Stan, so proud of you, man.
不,我是认真的 我可以成为真正的演员
No, I-I'm serious. I could be a real actor, man.
那个菲尼亚斯完全相信我喝醉了
That-that Phineas guy, he totally... totally bought I was drunk.
他非常投入,你知道的
He was so invested, man. -Shut the fuck up.
就像你之前说的,我得… -史丹
I got to go, Stan, all right? -Like you said before, I had to, like,
想个背景故事
come up with a backstory and everything, you know.
胶带
Tape.
好
Okay. -Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你想做吗? -好
You want to do the honors?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
呜呼呼!
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
去找史丹和卡车
Get Stan and the truck. Meet me at the loading dock.
到卸货区找我 -好
All right.
史丹
Stan. Hey.
史丹去哪了?
Where the fuck is Stan?
嘿
Yo.
不妙了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
该死
Shit.
交出你的枪,快点 慢慢来
Come on, your piece. Come on, come on, come on. Easy.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
价值数百万美元的保全
Millions of dollars' worth of security,
被你用一烤劐子和一罐颜料破解
and you beat it with a stencil and a can of paint.
你就是这么做的,对吧?
That's what you did, right?
从左到右重新画数字
Just repainted the numbers from left to right
所以一号♥金库变成三号♥金库
so that vault one became vault three
再把空金库的门炸开
and just blew the door off the empty vault.
经过一番令人信服的追逐
And after a very convincing chase,
你让我夺回阿林特罗夫人
you let me get The Lady back.
让我以为我赢了
Let me think I won.
掉下去了
There she goes.
他妈的掉下去了
There she fucking goes!
干!王八蛋!
Fuck,fuck,fuck!Motherfuck.
所以,我很想知道
It's, uh, it's killing me.
你怎么知道我会拿去给菲尼亚斯?
How did you know I'd take it to Phineas?
我不知道
I didn't.
只知道你不会带来这里 至少不会在我闯入这里之后
I just knew you wouldn't bring it here, not after I breached the place.
真聪明
Clever.
但到头来
还是没用,对吧?
But in the end, it didn't work, did it?
那是时间锁
It was the time lock.
我知道早上八点太急迫了
I knew 8:00 a.m. was pushing it.
七点的话还行
7:00, fine.
我早就走了
I'd have been long gone.
多一个小时
It's that extra hour.
就是这样
That's how it goes.
有时候你就是输了
Sometimes you lose.
是啊
Sure.
有时候
Sometimes.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那是什么意思?
What the hell was that supposed to mean?
组织没钱了,对吧?
The Outfit's out of money, isn't it?
拜托,我追踪你们好一阵子了
I've been tracking you guys for a while, now.
我知道一些组织把持的地方 我去抢一些小票的
Pulling small jobs at places I knew were Outfit-controlled.
赛马场抢案是最近一次的事
The racetrack heist was just the latest.
草景丘陵
Meadowview Downs?
每一票的收入都比我预期的少
Each time, the take was less than I expected.
这让我想到你们有麻烦了
Got me thinking you guys are in trouble.
经济不景气 毕竟你们是企业
It's a bad economy, and you are a business, after all.
但后来你搞砸了 接了德拉巴斯的工作 而且我知道…
Then you fucked up and took this De La Paz job, and I knew.
没有阿林特罗夫人组织就会破产
Without The Lady of Arintero, I think The Outfit goes bankrupt.
我不能把它给你
Can't let you have her.
去看看
Take a look.
该死的
Holy fuck.
你疯了
You are insane.
你就这点力气吗?
Is that the hardest you can punch?
有进步
Getting there.
禅,搞什么?你隔着门开枪
Zen, what the fuck? You just shot through the door.
你怎么知道不会打到我? -我们瞄准高处
How'd you know you wouldn't hit me? -We aim high.
再说一次? -我们瞄准高处
Come again? -We aim high.
从摄影机看来,你站不起来
On the cams, it looked like you couldn't stand up.
对 -我现在就站着,看到了吗?
Yeah. I'm standing right now. You see this?
你想要饼干奖励吗?快走
Wait, well, you said-- -You want a cookie, nigga? Come on.
该死!现在又怎么了?
Shit! Now what?
快走
Go. Go, go, go.
听到了吗? 那是我手下干掉你手下的声音
Do you hear that? That's my guys taking out your crew.
我可以… -事实上 那是德拉巴斯的菁英警卫队
I can make them stop-- -Actually, that's De La Paz's elite guard.
我团队里的禅? 她以前是成员
Zen, from my crew, she used to be one of them.
他们联络上了 跟我说你今天早上会来这里
Got in contact, told them you'd be here this morning.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
想想看,帕克
Just-just think for a s-second, Parker.
我们可以想个办法 我们之前有过协议
We can work something out here. We had a deal before.
不一定要这样的
It doesn't have to go this way.
当然要
Sure, it does.
不
No.
五亿美金
Five hundred million dollars.
我们本来可以达成协议的
We could've made a deal.
那根本不是你要的,对吧?
But that wasn't the idea, was it?
你说要打倒整个集团是不可能的
You said it was impossible to take down an entire organization.
我刚刚做到了
I just did.
该死
Goddamn.
为什么?
Why?
没有人可以告诉我该往哪走
Nobody tells me where I get to walk.
枪法不错 怎么了?
Nice shot. - What's going on?
雕像还好吗?
Is she okay?
你要走了?
You're out?
对,我要走了
Yeah, I'm out.
再见 -我得走了
Peace. - Got to go.
还会有其他工作的
There'll be other jobs. -Yeah.
对 -对
Yeah.
该死
Shit.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
什么?
What?
阿林特罗夫人的残骸
What's left of The Lady.
什么?
What?
我相信这些能支付你们的开销
Well, should at least cover your expenses.
我已经拿了我那份 这些全是你们的
I already took my cut. This is all you.
我的天! -什么?
Parker. - What?
如果早知道,我会端上好咖啡
If I'd known, I would've served the good coffee.
这是福爵的烂咖啡
This shit's Folgers.
均分,好吗? -当然
Hey, divvy it up evenly, all right? -Yeah, man.
这应该有两百万美元
It's like a two million dollar pot.
再联络我
好,等等
-Send me a message. -All right, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不能就这样走开 你刚对我们丢下震撼弹
Hey, you can't just walk away like that, man.
谢谢你,帕克 -谢谢你
Uh, thank you, Parker. -Thank you, Parker.
非常感谢 -谢谢
Thank you very much. -Thank you.
给你一个,你也一个
This is all right-- You get one. -Wait, wait, wait.
不
You get one. You get one. No. -No, no, no.
他在这里做什么?
What's he doing here?
对,你有卡位了吗?
Yeah, you got dibs or something?
我没有,球场是你的了
Not me.
太好了!
Court's all yours. -Yes.
…最新取得的录音罪证确凿
...quite damning newly-acquired audio.
电影精选列表