这家伙是麻烦人物
This guy, he's a real problem.
对,好吧
Yeah, okay.
我是说,那小子的确鲁莽
I mean, granted, the kid's a hothead.
所有事情都能被他搞砸
He's putting stupid all over everything.
我懂,但你也不可以杀他
Yeah, I get it, but you can't kill him.
我很确定我可以
I'm pretty sure I can.
我不是说你没有能力杀他 我是说你不应该杀他
I'm not saying you can't kill him.
他是艾德麦基老婆的表亲
I'm saying you can't kill him. He's Ed Mackey's wife's cousin.
布兰达? -对
Brenda? - Yeah, yeah.
他是布兰达的表亲啊
He's Brenda's cousin.
好吧
Fine.
我们先试着跟他谈谈
We'll try talking to him first.
我们不是时间紧迫吗?
Aren't we on a clock?
真的有时间搞这出吗?
Do we really have time for whatever the fuck this is?
为什么这家伙他妈的在这里?
Why the fuck is, uh, he here exactly?
他吗?
Him?
他会在这里是因为我们认为… -“我们认为”?
He's here because we think-- -"We think"?
“我们”?是指你跟这个小丑吗?
"We"? Is-is "we" you and this clown?
突然冒出来的王八蛋
Motherfucker shows up out of nowhere,
然后我们现在要跟他讨论他的想法?
and suddenly we're talking to him about what he thinks?
我记得这一票是你的局啊,菲利
Last I checked, this is your score, Philly.
小子,过来
Hey, kid, come here.
妈的
Fuck.
不,我只是想…
No, no. Just look.
帮自己一个忙,好吗?
Do yourself a favor, huh?
他妈的给我闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up.
好吗?
Yeah?
可以吗?
Okay?
听着
Listen.
我不认识你,混帐
I don't know you, asshole.
再说,你也不认识我
What's more, you don't know me.
别想要搞我
I'm not one to, uh... to fuck with.
去打听看看,我的本名叫诺克斯
Just ask around. My real name's Knox.
真不错
That's nice.
我的本名叫帕克
My real name is Parker.
好,你是…
Okay, you're, uh--
你是帕克
You're Parker?
听着,老兄,我不想要造成困扰
Well, listen, man, I'm not trying to make trouble.
我只是在做我该做的
I'm just doing my part.
你该做的?
Your part?
霞星在外面威胁要对经理开枪?
What, like threatening to shoot the supervisor out there?
谁叫他在顶嘴
Yeah, well, he was mouthing off.
是啊,但我们不能开枪打他
Yeah, but we can't shoot him.
你知道我们不能开枪打他
You know we can't shoot him.
既然他敢叫你虚张声势的白♥痴♥ 他也知道我们不能
And now, since he called your idiotic bluff, he knows it, too.
你怎么知道我那是在虚张声势?
Well, how do you know, uh, that was a bluff, man?
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
所以你的计划是开枪
Oh, so your plan was to shoot the one guy that we absolutely, positively need
打死要成功完成这一票 就不可或缺的关键人物?
to finish this job?
是的话,你就是神经病
'Cause that would make you a psycho.
所以你是哪一种?
So which is it?
是白♥痴♥还是神经病?
Are you an idiot or are you a psycho?
我不会开枪的,我不会对任何人开枪
I won't, uh, shoot... I won't shoot anyone.
我其实根本不需要枪,你拿去吧
I don't actually need a gun. I think you should take it.
说真的,拿去吧 -不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. -No, seriously, you take it, please.
我们不需要你的无能
We don't need you useless. We need you smart.
我们需要你放聪明点 -这我可以
Well, I can be smart.
不,你不行 但你可以做做样子
No, you can't. But you can pretend.
当你要做任何事之前 就想像一下聪明的人会怎么做
So, before you make any move at all, just imagine what a smart person might do,
然后就跟着那样做,行吗?
and then you do that instead, okay?
当然,我明白
Yeah, absolutely. I got it.
把你的枪给我收好,懂了吗?
And keep your fucking gun holstered. You got it?
知道了
Yeah, okay.
你明白了吗? -明白了
You got it? -Yeah, I got it.
好,很好 -知道了
Okay, great. -Got it.
很好,问题解决了
Good. That's settled.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧 -好
Here we go. -All right.
来吧
You're fine.
快好了
Almost there.
经理先生,请坐
Mr. Supervisor. - Have a seat.
是哪个女生?
Which one is she?
什么?
What?
你没那么笨 这也不是你的钱
You're not this stupid, and this ain't your money.
如果发生抢劫 你受的训练是要你把钱交出去
If there's a robbery, you're trained to just hand it over.
这就表示你想表现给谁看
Which means you're trying to impress someone.
我猜是个女的
My guess is it's a girl.
不,拜托听我说…
No. No, please. Look.
我想娶她
I want to marry her.
我不能就直接投降 至少不能在大家面前
You know, I can't just cave, not in front of everybody.
第一道锁开了
We're through the first lock.
好吧 去揍他
All right, fine. Go thump him.
什么?
What?
那小子
The kid.
去扁他 他不会还手的
Deck him. He won't hit you back.
然后你再帮我打开金库 -真的吗?
And then you open the vault for me. -Really?
老老实实打开
不准打求救暗号♥跟延迟警报
You open it clean,
我们就是朋友
no distress code, no delayed alarms, and we're friends.
你知道我们需要你活着
You know we need you alive.
事实是 其他这些人 我们根本不需要他们
The thing is, these other people, we don't need them at all.
去吧
Come on.
搞什么,老兄?
What the fuck, man?
莱恩,你这混♥蛋♥
Ryan, you asshole!
你在干嘛?你会害我们都被杀掉
What the fuck are you doing? You're gonna get us all killed!
你们会是天作之合
Yeah, you'll make a lovely couple.
乔,我们为什么不能跟其他人一样 停在外面就好?
Joe, why can't we just park out front like normal people?
怎么?跟其他人一样多付15美元吗?
What, pay 15 bucks like normal people?
爸爸在这里工作 爸爸有特权
Daddy works here. Daddy gets perks.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 那些车子不应该停在这的
Hey. No, those cars aren't supposed to be here.
你认真的吗?
Seriously?
那又怎样?
So what?
你要找出是谁停在那 跟他们收15美元吗?
You gonna track them down and charge them 15 bucks?
快点 走吧 -快走,派克
Come on, come on. - Let's beat it, Parker.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
哇
Whoa.
我的天
Jesus.
该死
Shit.
有人在抢劫
Someone's robbing the place.
什么?
What?
不…
No, no, no, no, no.
不要拿一元和五元钞,只要大面额的
No ones, no fives. Big bills only.
我们得报♥警♥
We got to call 911. -What?
什么?不!不要打给任何人
N-No, no, no, no, no, no. No, we're not calling anyone.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你看不出来吗?
Don't you see?
这是完美的机会
This is perfect.
我要抢劫那些抢劫犯
I'm gonna rob the robbers.
不要
No.
我跟你说过了 我根本不需要拔枪
I told you. I never even had to pull my gun.
有枪!
Gun!
快走,快点!
Fuck! Cops!
这是怎样?
What the fuck was that?!
你趴下
该死
- Stay down. - Shit!
乔,你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
Joe, what the fuck are you doing?
把菲尔和钱带上车
Get Phil and the money to the car.
趴下,快趴下!
Get down, get down, get down!
你这个疯子!
You fucking lunatic!
哇哦!
Whoa!
电影精选列表