Parker?
没错
Yeah.
他很确定吗?
Is he sure?
他没有清楚看到他的脸 但他认得他的声音
Well, he didn't get a good look at him, but he recognized the voice.
声音? 饶了我吧
Oh, the voice? Give me a goddamn break.
不,他过去跟帕克起过冲突
No, no. He came up against Parker back in the day,
帕克对这可怜虫造成阴影 他发誓那个人就是他
and he traumatized the poor guy, and he swears that it was him.
真该死
Fuck me running.
为什么是现在? 都已经过了三年
Why now, after three years?
我得处理这件事 -听着
I'm gonna have to get involved.
恕我直言,老大
当你卷入这件事
Look, with all due respect, sir,
会造成很多损害
when you get involved, there tends to be a lot of breakage.
是吗?这就是你的专业评估?
Really? That's your professional assessment?
我在想我们不需要惊动对方
I'm thinking that maybe we don't poke the bear.
再说这有可能是误传
Especially if it's just a fluke.
好吧 只要帕克不要来纽约
Fine. As long as Parker stays out of New York,
组织跟他的协议还是有效
The Outfit's deal with him stands.
我同意,老兄 -我很高兴你这么说
I agree, man.I'm thrilled.
我去处理,老大
I'm on it, boss.
很好
That's good.
不然损害的就是你的蛋蛋
Or the breakage starts with your balls.
不然损害的就是…
"Or the breakage starts--
这有什么好笑?
How is that funny?
不好笑 -把门关上
Not funny. -Shut the door.
(豪华汽车旅馆)
很好,你醒了
Oh, good. You're up.
我一直都有来看你的情况
I been checking in on you.
医生说你可能今天下午会醒来
Doc said you'd probably wake this afternoon.
这是什么地方? 你认真吗?
Where am I? -Seriously?
你不记得你来这里?
You don't remember coming in?
该死
Oh. Fuck.
你应该流了很多血
Guess you lost a lot of blood.
这我记得,玛姬
No, I remember, Madge.
我的意思是,我要你帮我安排12号♥房♥
What I mean is I asked you to put me in room 12.
我有试着跟你解释,但你那时晕倒了
Well, I tried to tell you while you were busy passing out,
12号♥房♥有人了
room 12 was taken.
我不知道你对那间房♥有什么迷恋
Not that I get what your hard-on for that particular room is anyway.
但每个房♥间都是一样的
All the damn rooms are the same.
12号♥房♥现在是空的吗? -不是
Well, is it open now, room 12?
有对情侣在里面
No. There's another couple in there.
他还付钱延长45分钟
He's paid up for another 45 minutes.
你要听给你的留言吗?
You want your messages?
史丹迪佛斯有一个留言给你
You got one from Stan Devers.
他说他有工作要给你
Says he's got a job for you.
我上个工作还没结束
I'm still on the last job.
我以为…
I thought...
你说有个女生背叛你们 把钱都拿走了
I mean, you said some girl crossed you, took all the money.
对啊
Yeah.
这种事就是会发生,对吧?
I mean, it happens, right?
就只是运气不好
Just bad luck.
对,她要倒霉了
Yeah, for her.
扶我起来 -总之,你先好好休息
Anyway, you get yourself some rest.
别管“12号♥房♥”了
And don't worry about "room 12."
这间房♥一样好
This one's just as good.
出去
Get out.
滚出去! -操
Get out! - Fuck.
快出去 -你谁啊?
Get out! - Who are you?
你这样很没礼貌
You know you're being very rude?
很常有人这样说我
Yeah, I get that a lot.
该死的,你认真吗?
Holy fuck. Really?
好
Okay.
这是基本费
Here's the usual.
这些是医生和其他的费用
Plus extra for the doc and the other expenses.
几天后再联络我,好吗?
I'll call for my messages in a few days, all right?
见到你总是很开心 -谢了
Always nice to see you. -Yeah.
该死 他穿了我的裤子
He's wearing my pants.
帕克
Oh. Parker.
没想到你会来这里
Never expected to see you here.
这里很多小
Lots of kids here.
我和菲利 没办法有自己的小,所以…
Uh, Philly and I, we couldn't have any of our own, so...
我们建了一个树屋
he built a tree house.
满有用的
It worked.
他没跟你一起吗?
He's not with you?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我警告过他的,我…
I warned him. I--
我警告过他
I warned him.
有个女人跟我们一起干这一票
There was a woman on this job with us.
菲尔带她加入的 她叫禅
Phil brought her in. Her name was Zen.
她背叛我们,葛蕾丝
她开枪杀了菲尔
She crossed us, Grace. She shot Phil.
他真的很喜欢你
He really admired you.
你知道吧?
You know that?
不,我不知道 -是啊
No, I didn't know that. -Yeah.
因为犯罪集团的事
Because of the mob.
他觉得你不一样,因为…
You know, he thought you were special because...
你反抗他们并且活下来了
you took them on and you lived.
我没有反抗组织
I didn't take on The Outfit. I...
我只是不小心抢了他们
I robbed them. By mistake.
不管怎样,当时你们有麻烦,大♥麻♥烦 你离开了
Whatever. There was trouble, real trouble, and-and you walked away.
但你现在又来了
And here you are again.
平安无事
Safe and sound.
我只是很会求生
Yeah, well, I'm good at surviving.
就跟蟑螂一样
So are cockroaches.
葛蕾丝,拜托
Grace, please.
听着,这次能拿40万美元
Look, the score was 400,000.
如果你帮我找到这个叫禅的女生 我会分你一点
All right, you help me find this Zen girl, I'll give you some of that.
你要分我一点?
菲尔能拿到七分之一
You'll give me some of that?
如果没出事… -天啊
Phil would've gotten one seventh if the score hadn't gone south, so--
你♥他♥妈♥的是在跟我讨价还价吗?
You're fucking negotiating with me right now?
你从不知道要收手,对吧?
You never stop, do you?
就算你今天中了乐透,你会怎么做?
I mean, if you won the lottery today, what would you even do?
啊?
Huh?
说来听听啊
No, no, no, humor me. -Fuck it.
你要是赢到所有你需要用到的钱
You just won all the money you're ever gonna need.
你会怎么做?你会在海边买♥♥栋房♥子?
What do you do?Would you get a house on the shore?
好啊,听起来不错 -是吗?
Sure, sounds great. -Yeah?
你就不再干这些事了吗?
You'd stop doing jobs?
我们永远不会知道吧? -为什么?
Look, we'll never know, will we? -Because?
因为只有白♥痴♥会买♥♥乐透
Because only idiots play the fucking lottery!
有个家伙
There is a guy.
他在泽西市,是做供应链的
He works out in Jersey City.In supplies.
他叫雷吉莱利
His name's Reggie Riley.
谢了,葛蕾丝
Thanks, Grace.
帕克
Parker.
你会杀人,对吧?
You kill people, right?
如果有必要的话,我会
When necessary, yes.
不会为了杀人而杀人
As a rule, no.
会引来很多麻烦,也解决不了事情
Brings too much heat and usually doesn't solve anything.
替我杀了她
Kill her for me.
你愿意吗?
Will you do that?
(印第安纳州-格罗菲尔谷仓剧院)
不,我完全明白你的意思
No, I fully understand your point.
国税局先生
Honestly, Mr. IRS.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
我是不是应该先有收入
Shouldn't I generate income
才有需要付所得税?
before being required to pay income tax?
格罗菲尔先生 你不可能经营一家剧院却连续五年亏损
Mr. Grofield, you can't operate a theater at a loss five years in a row.
是啊 这是不可能的
Well. -It-it isn't possible.
你有看过我们的秀吗? -没有
Have you seen a show here? -No.
这样的话,我敢打赌 你的同事们都会说差不多的话
Ah. Well, I'd wager that the vast majority of your fellow men could say the same.
如果你亏损这么多钱 你怎么会每年夏天 继续营业你的剧院?
If you lose so much money, how do you go on opening the theater every summer?
电影精选列表