Nah, I'm fine. Seriously.
给我闭嘴,史丹 -好
Shut the fuck up, Stan. -Shit happens. Yeah.
你跟我说过了,你…
Now, you told me, man. You--
你说你在俱乐部解决金凯德了
You said you got Kincaid at the club.
你记得你说过吗?你说“我处理好他了” 你是这么说的
You remember you said that? You said, "I took care of him." Those were your words.
我想他活下来了
I guess he lived.
我想他就是活下来了
I guess he fucking did.
我就不拐弯抹角了,帕克你的…
Not to put too fine a point on it, Parker, but your little--
这该死的树
Fuck this goddamn tree.
你的错误害我们其他人损失惨重
Your little fuckup just cost the rest of us a shit ton of money.
你有什么盘算,帕克?
What idea, Parker?
盘算下一步该怎么做
An idea for what to do next.
这个王八蛋 你真幽默 -什么下一步?
This motherfucker. You funny. - What next, Parker?
帕克,没有下一步了,结束了
There is no fucking next. It's over.
我们输了,我们被打败了
We-we-we lost. We got beat.
你输了
You got beat.
这不像你,帕克
This ain't like you, Parker.
你不会铤而走险
You walk where the ice is thick.
记得吗?
Remember that?
警♥察♥也介入了 更别提路奇尼了
You got the police, they in this, and-and not to mention Lozini.
你还要承担多少风险?
How thin do you fucking want it? Huh?
你说得对,这很蠢
You're right. It's stupid.
但我还是要继续
But I'm gonna keep going anyway.
好
Okay.
告诉我们怎么做
Tell us how.
我们知道组织已经有买♥♥家在排队了
Look, we know The Outfit had buyers lined up already.
我们知道黄金、珠宝 目前都散落在各处
We know the gold, the jewels, that's all been scattered at this point.
说一些我们不知道的事
Tell us something we don't know.
他们也许能把宝藏分开
They may be able to split up the treasure,
但他们不能把船艏雕像分开
but they can't split up the figurehead.
阿林特罗夫人雕像
The Lady of Arintero herself.
分开就会毁了它的价值
Not without destroying her value.
拜托,老兄,它就像任何艺术品
Come on, man, she's like any work of art.
它必须完好无缺,要完美
She needs to be intact.Perfect.
它大概值总获利的一半
And she's probably worth half the total score.
光它就值四、五亿
Four hundred, 500 million all by herself.
我们只需找到它
We just have to find her.
好,有道理
Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
但我们…
But, uh, uh, what we...
我们需要知道买♥♥家的名字
what we need to know is the name of the buyer.
有人知道这个 幸运的亿万富翁是谁吗?
Anybody know who this lucky billionaire is?
我们不知道
Actually, no.
但我知道可以问谁
But I know someone we can ask.
哪个人?
And who is that?
那个没死成却害惨我们所有人的人
The guy who fucked this all up by not dying.
金凯德
Kincaid.
好
让我抽,宝贝
Yeah. Bathe me, baby.
金凯德先生?
Uh, Mr. Kincaid.
事情不太对劲
Hey, something ain't right.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
公园大道的路人一直在往上看
People on Park Avenue are looking up.
他们一直盯着看
They're, like, staring.
看看你们拿着那些购物袋
Look at you with your shopping bags!
看看你们在那边录影和拍照
Look at you with your fucking video, taking pictures!
我跳下去时就给我好好拍!
Well, take pictures when I fucking jump!
去你的尼克队
The fucking Knicks!
我一直都保持着信念
I kept the faith.
我用真心去赌
I bet with my heart.
好
Yeah, yeah.
大厅的人打来的
It was the lobby.
屋顶上有个混♥蛋♥说他要跳楼
There's some asshole on the roof saying he's gonna jump.
泰瑞,你也着急点吧
Show some urgency, Terry!
上去看看!
Get up there and check it out!
我没有房♥子!没有老婆!
I got no house! No wife!
我付出了一切
I gave everything.
我…糟糕
I lo-- Oh, shit.
我…我失去了一切 -嘿,朋友
I lost, I lost everything! -Hey, pal?
离我远一点!
Stay away from me!
放轻松,兄弟,我只是想知道你是谁
Easy, brother. I just want to know who you are.
你就跳吧
Go right ahead and jump.
帮我个忙,打给警♥察♥,看我在不在乎
Do me a favor, hit a cop. See if I care.
咦?-砰!
Huh? - Boom!
做得好,蓝道,你准备好了吗?
Nice job, Brando. Are you ready?
我只是需要一点时间 脱离角色
Yeah, it just takes a second for me to get out of the character.
甩掉它
Shake it off.
穿上它
Put this on for me.
来吧
Come on.
来吧,我们把他解决掉
Come on, let's get rid of him.
圣诞快乐,帕克
Merry Christmas, Parker.
圣诞快乐,格罗菲尔
Merry Christmas, Grofield.
该我们上场了
That's our cue.
好
Yeah.
警♥察♥,请开门
Police! Open the door, please!
有什么事吗?
What's this about?
先生,有人从大楼跳下去 我们只是需要问几个问题
Sir, someone jumped off the building. We just got to ask a few questions.
开门吧
Come on.
抱歉打扰了 -放轻松
Yeah, sorry to bother you, sir. -All right, take it easy.
转身 -哇哦
Turn around. -Whoa, whoa, yeah.
直接回房♥间,快点
Straight to the room. -Keep walking.Come on,
开门 -嘿 开门
open the fucking door. -Hey, hey, hey.Open the door. Open the door.
这就对了
There you go.
嘿,拜托,老兄,听着
Man, come on, man. Hey, look.
我们不会伤害你,其实我们会
We're not gonna hurt you.
但我们不想,所以别逼我们
Well, we will, but we don't want to, so don't make us. Over there.
去那边,快走 -好
Go, go, go, go, go. -Okay.
拜托,帕克 我求求你们,先生们,我…
Please, Parker, I'm-I'm begging you, and-and gentleman. I-I-I--
我只是需要你告诉我 谁要买♥♥阿林特罗夫人
Shh. I just need you to tell me who's getting The Lady of Arintero.
我有一大笔交易要进来了
I got, I got a big deal coming in.
是加密货币,我会分你一份…
And it's a crypto thing, and I'll cut you in--
金凯德,买♥♥家是谁?
The buyer, Kincaid, who is it?
我会告诉你,别这么做
I'll tell you. Just don't do it.
别怎么做?
Don't do what?
别把我丢下大楼
Don't throw me off the building.
把你丢下大楼?我为什么要这么做?
Throw you off the building? Why would I do that?
因为你之前就那么做
Because you did it before!
你把我丢出窗外 看看我
You dropped me out the window, and now look at me.
我现在一团糟 - 冷静点 我保证
I'm a fucking mess. -Look, calm down. I promise, okay?
我不会把你丢下大楼
I'm not gonna throw you off the building.
但我认为你还是会
But I think that you will, though.
不,我保证
No. I promise.
我不相信你,一点都不信
I don't believe you, like, at all.
不,我不会,我跟你保证
No, I won't. I promise you.
泰瑞怎么了?
What happened to Terry?
你对他做了什么?
What did you do to him?
泰瑞是谁? -他在浪费时间
Who's Terry? -He's wasting our time.
就是被我们丢下大楼的王八蛋
The motherfucker we threw off the goddamn building.
我是说…该死
I mean-- Ah, shit.
你…
You threw--
嘿!-看你做了什么
Hey, hey, hey! -Now you've done it.
拜托,老兄
Come on, man.
该死,这不会有结果的
Shit. This is going nowhere.
你干么那样? -我不知道
What the fuck would you do that for? -I don't fucking know.
我就是跟他说实话
I thought I was just telling him the goddamn truth.
嘿,你
Hey, you.
你不会刚好知道
You wouldn't happen to know where the fucking--
阿林特罗夫人的买♥♥主是谁吧?
who the buyer is for the goddamn Lady, would you?
我当然知道
Yeah, sure.
什么?
What?
这些猪头开口闭口都在讲这个
It's all these dickheads ever talk about.
就是那个混♥蛋♥亿万富翁
It's that asshole billionaire, you know?
电影精选列表