为什么不行?他会抓狂的
Why the fuck not? -He'll freak out.
波斯柯是他男友
Bosco was his boyfriend.
我见过波斯柯,他会没事的
I met Bosco. He'll be fine.
别告诉他波斯柯死了,让我…
Don't tell him Bosco's dead. Just let me--
我不是在操控你
And I'm not handling you.
但让我先开场,好吗?
But let me start things off, okay?
慢慢来
Ease into it.
然后你再做你擅长的
Before you get all Parker.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Step back, back, back... ♪
嘿 尼克
Hey. Nick. Wow.
我好喜欢你这里
I love this place you got.
好美的地方
What a stunning location.
我认识你吗?
Am I supposed to know you?
对,我是丽莎
Yeah, I'm Lisa.
嘿,波斯柯他…
Hey, uh, Bosco?
他死了
He's dead.
什么?
What?
我给过你机会了
I gave you a shot.
你开什么玩笑? 你以为我们有一整天的时间?
Are you fucking kidding me? -What, do you think we got all day?
不 -嘿
No. - Hey.
不
No.
不!
No. - Uh-oh.
不!
No!
糟了 -不!
Oh, shit. - No...!
不要这样,别哭 -看到了吗?
No, no, no, no. No crying. -See that?
很好,现在呢? -别这样
Great. Real nice. Shit. -Don't do that. Hey.
该死,看看你干的好事 -冷静点
Look what you did. -Come on, calm down.
不!
No! No!
没事的
It's all right.
没事的 不,我不懂
It's all right. -But I-I don't understand.
怎么了?我昨天才看到他
What happened? I-I just saw him yesterday.
你不会再见到他了,所以…
Well, you're not gonna see him again, so...
把手放在桌上
Put your hands on the table.
你相信他这些狗屁吗?他下面有藏一把枪
Are you buying this bullshit? He's got a hidden gun under there.
波斯柯有我们的文件
Bosco had papers of ours. Plans.
那些计划在哪里?不在他家里
Where are they? They're not at his place.
如果计划很重要 那有可能在楼上
If they were important, then they're probably upstairs.
跟蓝先生一起
With Mr. Bluey.
蓝先生他妈的又是谁?
Who the fuck is Mr. Bluey?
蓝先生?
Mr. Bluey?
来吧
Go.
把他们带出来
Bring him back. Bring him back!
该死,好
Shit. Okay.
最好是好消息
Better be good.
小帕,金凯德的手下在抢劫…
Hey, P, uh, Kincaid's men are knocking over some--
我不知道,某个俱乐部之类的
I don't know-- like, some club or something.
起来!快滚!
Get down! Go!
该死,对
Oh, shit. Yeah.
看来你已经知道了,好吧
Seems like you're aware of that. All right. Um...
谢谢你,格罗菲尔
Thank you, Grofield.
不,谢谢你打来
No, thank you. Thank you for calling.
把讯号♥发到太空中
Sending signals into fucking space
提供我美妙又有用的资讯
to provide me with that wonderful, useful information.
我得走了
I have to go now.
真要命,你不必那样说,该死
Oh, all right, damn. You ain't have to say it like that. Shit.
快走! -快走,过去!快走!
Go! Get over there! -Go! Go! Go!
过来
Come here.
你也是,混♥蛋♥
You, too, asshole.
你可以拿走我们手上所有的现金
All the cash we have on hand is yours.
拿去,全都拿去…
Take it. Take every last--
去你♥妈♥的♥钱
Fuck the money.
波斯柯在哪里?
Where's Bosco?
哈?
Huh?
我们再试一次
Now let's try this again.
波斯柯,他失踪了
Bosco, he's missing.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
妈的 -怎么了?
Oh, fuck.
我伤到他了
Yo, what's going on? -I did something.
我觉得他心脏病发了
I think he's having a fucking heart attack.
帮我扶他下来,快点
Help me get him down. Let's go.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Ah, fuck.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我能帮忙
I can help.
拜托了 退后
Please. Stand back.
好 我能帮忙
Okay? I can help.
禅!快点
Zen! Come on!
我们得找到蓝先生!
We got to find Mr. Bluey!
禅,你到底在做什么?
Zen, what the hell are you doing?!
我等等追上你,你先走!
I'm right behind you. Go!
搞什么鬼?
What the fucking hell?
不会吧
No.
蓝先生?
Mr. Bluey?
不,你不是认真的吧
No, you can't be serious.
该死的蓝先生
Mr. fucking Bluey.
现在不方便 还用你说
It's a bad time. - Yeah, tell me about it.
警♥察♥两分钟后到,我们必须快点走人
Cops are about two minutes out. We got to abort.
而且金凯德来了
Plus Kincaid's here. He cannot see you. -What?
他不能看到你,好吗? -等我一下
All right? -Well, give me a sec.
(档案与纪录区-联♥合♥国♥)
Shit.
帕克!
Oh, shit!
帕克
Parker.
安静
Be quiet.
好险
That was close, huh?
是啊
Sure was.
该死
Shit.
不,我没事,谢谢
Oh, no, I'm okay. I'm okay. Thank you.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
金凯德看到你了吗?有认出你吗?
Kincaid. He see you? Recognize you?
我处理好他了 很好
Yeah, I took care of him. -Okay, good.
不然这一票就到此为止了
'Cause the damn job would've ended right there.
俱乐部老板没撑过去
Club owner didn't make it.
你已经尽力了,医生
Well, you did everything you could, Doctor.
计划在哪里?
Where are the plans?
蓝先生
Mr. Bluey.
在哪里?
Where?
路奇尼先生
Ah, Mr. Lozini.
他刚睡着
He's just gone to sleep.
我陪他坐一下
Well, I'll just sit with him a minute.
尽量别吵醒他
Try not to wake him.
可怜的家伙还活着真是幸运
Poor guy, he's lucky to be alive.
是啊
Yeah.
(早日康复)
好
Okay.
我♥干♥爆你… -好
I'll fucking-- - Hey.
好,冷静点,你会伤到自己的
All right, calm down. You're gonna hurt yourself.
我以为我还在坠落
I was still falling.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我们去… 找波斯柯
We went... looking for Bosco.
但是… 我们没找到波斯柯
But we couldn't find Bosco.
但我们找到帕克
We found Parker instead.
什么?
What?
因为…
很明显,他在这里
Because clearly he's here.
该死的
Goddamn.
我一听到他的名字就应该插手的
I should've stepped in as soon as I heard his name.
老大,他把我丢出窗外
Sir, he just threw me out a window, man.
他把我丢出窗外
He threw me out a fucking window.
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
几个小混
Couple of punks.
我想看…但我看不见
电影精选列表