你怎么进来的?
And who the hell are you? How'd you get in?
给我闭嘴然后坐下
Shut the fuck up and sit down.
这里没有椅子
Uh, there's no furniture.
坐在地上
Sit on the floor.
是可以,但我的膝盖…
Sure, but I got this thing with my knee--
闭嘴
Stop talking.
你只有一次机会 我的钱在哪?
You got one chance at this. Where's my money?
我花掉了
I spent it.
你现在要杀了我,对吧?
You're gonna kill me now, aren't you?
不杀你的话,对我的生意不好
It'd be bad for business if I didn't.
慢着,先冷静点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, now. Calm down a second.
我们来谈谈,好吗?
Let's just talk about this, okay?
我们…
Just--
我的老天!
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道你做了什么吗?
You have any idea what you've done?
大概知道
Well, some, yeah.
你真的知道你做了什么吗?
You have any fucking idea what you've done?
来啊
开枪啊
Go ahead. Fucking shoot me!
我需要他活着,你这白♥痴♥
I needed him alive, you idiot!
所有的努力和钱现在都没了
All that effort, all of that money is fucking gone.
都没了!
Now I have fucking nothing!
我现在一无所有
I have nothing now.
等等,全部的钱?
Wait. All the money?
对,全部的钱
Yeah, all the money.
都付诸流水了
Fucking wasted.
你有一票新的 然后你拿那40万当本金?
You got a new score, and you used the 400 grand for seed money?
那一票可以赚大的
It was a big score until you put a bullet
直到你毙了我唯一的联络人
into my only contact--
不要!
Don't--
混帐!
Ah! Asshole!
你又杀他一次?
You killed him again?!
我保证这是最后一次
Last time, I promise.
干!
Ah, fuck!
你那一大票是什么?
What was the job, this big job you had?
现在不重要了 -告诉我,拿去
Well, it doesn't matter now, does it? -Tell me anyway.
你还真是绅士
Here. -Oh, you're such a gentleman. Thank you.
谢了,我不要
No, thank you! I don't want it.
我想要下雪
I wanted snow.
该死
你那一票是什么?
What was the job?
要抢银行运钞车
It was a bank truck.
有四百万
Four million.
波斯柯已经有车子的路线
Bosco had the routes, he had the codes,
他还有密♥码♥,就像我说的…你在说谎
but like I said-- -You're lying.
为什么要说谎?
Why are you lying?
好吧
Okay, fine.
不管怎样你都会杀了我,对吧?
You're gonna kill me anyway, right?
计划是要抢劫某个有钱人的庄园
The plan was to rob this rich guy's estate.
画作、价值数百万的文物
Paintings, relics, worth millions.
你为什么要对我笑?
Why the fuck are you laughing at me?
我很好奇你为什么要一直骗我
I'm curious why you keep lying to me.
但我也没那么好奇
But I'm not that curious.
最后机会,你那一票要做什么?
Last try. What's the score?
我们要抢劫一整个国家
We are gonna rob an entire country.
怎么抢?
How?
四个月前,有一项考古发现
Four months ago, there was a discovery
就在我国的海岸边
just off the coast of my country.
这个考古发现 比我们全国的国内生产毛额还值钱
An archaeological find worth more than our entire GDP.
沉在海底的宝藏,帕克
Sunken treasure, Parker.
这艘沉船名叫阿林特罗夫人
The name of the shipwreck is The Lady of Arintero.
是15世纪的西班牙大帆船
15th century Spanish galleon.
一夜之间就能替我国赚进十亿美元
A billion dollars for our country overnight.
想想看
贫穷、饥饿的问题都解决了
Think about it: poverty, hunger solved.
问题是总统
The problem is our presidente.
这个腐♥败♥的混♥蛋♥ 伊格纳西欧德拉巴斯
This corrupt piece of shit, Ignacio De La Paz.
养育他的人♥民♥?
Feed his people?
才不呢
No.
他会私吞宝藏
He's gonna take that treasure for himself.
他的计划是将宝藏运到美国 进行“善意任务”
His plan is to ship the treasure to America on a, quote, "goodwill mission,"
确保人们有注意到 把宝藏放在联♥合♥国♥展示给大家看
make sure people notice, put it on display at the U.N. for everyone to see.
然后,在众目睽睽之下
Then while it's in plain sight,
他会找人抢劫宝藏
he gets someone to rob him.
这样他就可以扮演受害者
That way, he can play the victim.
他拿走他的分红,然后滚开
He takes his cut,and he fucks off,
让整个国家破产
bankrupts an entire country.
除非我们先把它偷走
Unless we steal it first.
这就是计划,帕克
And that's the score, Parker.
你担心你那40万美元?
You're worried about $400,000?
我是说,你眼前的是黄金、原钻
I mean, you're looking at gold, uncut stones,
更别提船艏的那位夫人了
not to mention The Lady herself.
我养活人们,你发财
So I feed people, you get rich.
有兴趣吗?
Interested?
他请谁帮他抢?
Who's he getting to steal it?
当地一个叫“组织”的集团
A local group, something called The Outfit.
天啊,那可是一大笔钱
Christ, that is a ton of dough.
没错,放下
Yeah. It will be.Leave it.
这些已经有人订了,而且…
These were already spoken for,
大部分的小件物品都有买♥♥家了
and most of the smaller pieces now have buyers.
那位夫人呢?
What about our Lady?
那个裸女吗? -对啊
Uh, the-the naked chick?
她是大奖
Yeah. -She's the big prize.
五亿以上
Topped 500 mil.
卖♥♥给菲尼亚斯保罗,至少这个价
To Phineas Paul, no less.
那家伙太有钱了
That dude has way too much fucking money.
闭上你的嘴
陕愦这套
You bite your tongue. And kiss my ass.
我们进度没落后吧?
Are we still on schedule?
有个小问题
Uh, well, there's been a little bit of a hiccup.
但是…
But, uh...
你知道波斯柯吧?
you know Bosco?
他失踪了
He's-he's-he's missing.
但他参与的部分已经结束了
But his part of the plan is already over,
所以我推测这不是个大问题
so I'm assuming it's not really that big of a... deal.
波斯柯失踪了,你的计划是…
什么都不做?
Bosco's missing, and your plan is to do nothing?
我是说我可以试着…
I mean, I-I guess I-I could try to--
去把波斯柯找出来
Go find Bosco.
有趣的是,每次我来这里
It's funny how I always come in here, you call me an asshole,
你都骂我混帐,然后叫我滚出去
then you tell me to get the fuck out. -Get the fuck out.
滚出去 -我要滚了
I'm go... I'm fucking...
亲爱的小帕,我必须坦白 我不知道为何来这
My dearest P, I must confess, I don't know why we're here.
我百思不解
I just-- I can't wrap my head around it.
这可不是她吃了 最后一块披萨的问题,老兄
It ain't like she ate the last piece of pizza, man.
她杀了菲利 -这我知道
She offed Philly. -I'm aware of that.
你不是要杀了她吗?
What happened to you killing her?
我会做的,只是还没
I'm gonna do it, just not yet.
拖延的艺术,这个我太懂了
Oh. The art of procrastination.
我看牙医也这样,但差别是
I know this all too well. I do it with the dentist.
我的牙医没有要杀我
The difference is he ain't trying to kill my ass.
只是你不知道而已
That you know of.
这就是她? -对
Is this her? -Yeah.
你看看
Wow.
这不是爱开枪先生 和他的朋友格罗佛吗?
If it isn't Trigger Happy and his pal Grover.
我叫格罗菲尔,谢谢
Grofield is the name. Thank you.
我比较喜欢格罗佛
I like Grover.
搞什么?
What? I ain't ask what the hell you like.
我没问你喜不喜欢 我说我叫格罗菲尔
I said my name is Grofield.
他们没问题
The guys are clean.
先生们
Gentlemen, Colonel Fabricio Ortiz.
这位是法布里奇欧奥提兹上校
电影精选列表