It really is you.
想杀就杀吧
Kill me if you want.
好
Okay.
来吧
(来电-路奇尼)
该死,到底怎么回事?
Goddamn. What the hell's going on?
我叫你回报的
I told you to report back.
帕克真的在那里吗?
Was Parker really there?
对
没错
Yeah. He was.
这些没用的废物
Well, shit fire and little fishes.
帕克
Parker.
真是惊喜
What a surprise.
我的两个手下呢?
And my two guys?
让我看看
Oh, let me look.
对,死了
Yep, dead.
我们达成协议了,混♥蛋♥
Hey. We had a deal, asshole.
你离我的城市远一点
我就不会杀你
You stay out of my city, I don't kill you.
这有多难?
How fucking hard is that?
你说的第一部分是什么?
What was that first part again?
我三年前就该杀了你
I should've put you down three years ago.
我饶你一命,好吗?
I let you live.Yeah?
你杀了我老板所以我放过你 我承认,这对我很有利
Gave you a pass 'cause you killed my boss, which I admit was very good for me.
胡说 我逮到他,那表示我可以找到你
Bullshit. I got to him. That meant I could get to you.
你当时怕到屁滚尿流
You were scared shitless.
害怕?
Sc-- Scared?
怕你?
Of you?
嘿
Hey.
我是组织的老大,贱♥人♥
I run The Outfit, bitch.
我一指,人就消失了
I point,people vanish.
我有一支军队
I got a fucking army!
狙桃所知,刚少了两个人
Uh, minus two, last time I checked.
我才不在乎,你这小子
Like I give a shit, you child.
看看你能不能把这个 塞进你所剩无几的脑子里
Let's see if you can hold this in what's left of your brain.
你是孤身一人的疯子
You're one lone psycho.
你无法打倒整个集团
You can't take down an entire organization.
这是不可能的
It's not possible.
没有人可以告诉我该往哪走
Nobody tells me where I get to walk.
好,很好
Okay, great, fine.
那你明天早上就会死
Then you'll be dead by morning.
差点忘了
Oh, oh, oh, oh! Almost forgot.
你一直在筹画的天才计划
Now, that genius caper you've been planning?
我一直都早你一步
I've been ahead of you this whole time.
你可以忘了那计划,朋友
So you can forget it, pal.
结束了
It's over.
什么结束了?
What's over?
抢劫
The heist.
我提前计划了,你这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
I bumped it up, you arrogant prick.
听着,不是明天行动
See, it's not tomorrow.
是现在,你输了
It's now. You lose.
什么…该死
Oh, shit.
来吧
Come on.
该死
Oh, shit. Come on!
来吧 -嘿,我扶你
Hey! Whoa, hey. I got you. I got you.
快点,我们得走了
We got to go now.
我扶你
I got you. Come on.
带我到你的车上
Get me in the fucking car. -Yeah.
该死
Shit.
妈呀,亲爱的
Ow, Mommy dearest.
喂? 抢劫正在进行中
Yeah? - The heist is happening now.
一切都提前了24小时
Everything got moved up 24 hours.
我喜欢你叫我宝贝,女孩
Ooh. I like it when you call me Pookie, girl.
你好坏 格罗菲尔
Grofield?
格罗菲尔,你在吗?
Grofield, are you there? -Huh? Oh, oh, oh!
该死,嘿,帕克
Shit. Hey, Parker.
嘿,帕克,你好吗?
Hey, Parker. How's it going?
抢劫正在进行了!
The heist is happening right now.
你得行动了,大家都还在吗?
You got to move. Is everyone still there?
准备好了吗?你可以的
Are you ready? Now, remember.
张开喉咙!
Okay, let's go. Okay, let's--
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们… -就是这样!我们准备好了
We're, uh... we ready. Yeah, we ready.
我们一直都很有准备,你呢?
You been-- We been ready. You ready?
开什么玩笑?
Fucking kidding me.
一切都一样,好吗? -不一样
Everything's the same, all right?
因为不是明天
Well, it's not the same because it's not tomorrow.
记住,凌晨一点换班,好吗?
Remember, shift change happens at 1:00, all right?
如果你错过… -闭嘴,我们不会的,快走!
So if you miss it-- -Shut the fuck up and we won't! Go.
抓着你的雪兔,抓着她
Go! -Ed, get your snow bunny. Get her.
快跳 这样不好 -跳起来!
Hey, that's not nice. -Get to hoppin'! Get to hoppin'!
这样很不好
That's not nice.
史丹!
Stan!
史丹!
Stan. Hi.
嗨 -嘿
Oh, hey. Whoa.
厢型卡车!
Cube truck!
对,卡车,对了
Yes. Truck. Yes.
对 -你回神了吗? 你醒了吗?你可以吗?
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yes, yes. -Are you here, man? Are you woke?
你做得到吗?
Is it working for you? Can you do this?
你以为我都清醒着偷卡车吗?
You think I ever stole a truck sober?
该死,你嘴巴超臭,老兄
Goddamn, your breath stink, man!
振作点,好吗?
Get it together, a'ight?
你得振作起来,别再喝…
You need to get that shit together and stop drinking on the jo--
让开!王八蛋!
Get out of the road! Oh! Motherfucker!
你没看到我在走路吗?
You don't see me walking?!
抱歉,温度已经是最高了
Sorry, the heat is up as high as it goes.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
我们翻车时 我会在着火的残骸上暖手
I'll just warm my hands over the fiery wreckage when we crash.
你以前很喜欢我开车的技巧
Mm, you used to like my driving.
该死 -好
Okay. Fuck. Shit. - Okay.
帕克从哪弄来这些的?童装店?
Where did Parker get this, Baby Gap?
我不会担心这个
I wouldn't worry about it too much, honey.
如果你像那样走进去 他们一定会让我们进去
If you walk in there looking like that, they're definitely gonna let us in.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
对,欢迎来到布鲁克林
Yeah. Welcome to Brooklyn.
我真笨,我怎么没想到…
I'm so stupid. Why didn't I think--
我们太迟了,已经换班了
We're too late. Shift change already happened.
布兰达,别担心,交给我
Oh, don't worry. I got this.
好 -谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
里面的人,开门
You in there, open up.
我是路易斯经理
This is Supervisor Lewis.
这里有安全问题
We've got a security issue here.
安全问题? 对
Security issue? -Yeah.
开门,我们会告诉你详情
Open the door, and we'll tell you everything about it.
没办法,先生…
Yeah, we can't, Mr...
路易斯,对 -路易斯?
It's Lewis. Yeah. -Lewis.
除非有正式的书面命令
Not without the proper written order.
听我说,好吗?
Listen to me, okay?
里面有个叫格拉斯科克的人
You've got a guy in there by the name of Glasscock.
这家伙有鬼
This guy is up to something.
不知为何 他改了垃圾运送列车的路线
For some reason, he rerouted a refuse train.
你们不相信我,去查查控制台
You don't believe me, check the board.
他们在说什么?
What are they talking about?
我的天
I don't know, you know...
哇哦,哇哦 -天啊
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. -Oh, God.
天啊,格拉斯科克,你在干嘛?
Glasscock, Jesus. What are you doing?
有枪 -他有枪
Gun. Gun. -Oh, he's got a gun. Right.
我没料到这个 对,显然没有
All right, I-I didn't anticipate that. -No, clearly.
你们怎么知道?
How the fuck did you know?
放轻松 -该死!
Take it easy. Take it easy. - Shit!
一切都会没事的 -退后
电影精选列表