快走,快走!
Move, move!
各位女士、先生们
请保持冷静 -快让开!
Get out of the way! - Remain calm and stay seated--
留在座位上…
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走!
Hey!
老天爷
Christ.
把我的…
Give me my fucking...
钱拿来
...money.
搞什么?
The fuck?
这个给你
This is yours.
藏起来,不然警♥察♥会拿走
Hide it or the cops will take it.
嗯
Mm.
菲利,你伤势有多糟?
How bad is it, Philly?
打到我锁骨了
Ah, fucking collarbone.
小心点,禅,该死
Watch it, Zen! Fuck!
这里有条岔路 -让她开,她做得很好
All right, there's a turnoff up here. -Let her drive. She's doing fine.
我就得接这种烂工作
I had to pick this fucking job.
太负担了
Ponderous, man.
代价太高了,老兄
It's fucking ponderous.
明年我们就做轻松的,来吧
We'll do the easy one next year. Come on.
该死
Oh, shit.
我觉得我要吐了,等等 -先躺下来
Think I'm gonna puke. Wait.
不,来吧
Now, come on.
让我坐下 -先坐下
Sit me down.
你们在网路上红了
You know you guys are Internet famous?
推特上都在讲赛马场的事 -胶带
There's this whole, like, horse Twitter.
Tape.
网友们要你们都去死
They want y'all dead.
包紧一点 -抓住我,好吗?
Do it tight. -Your eyes on me, all right?
好 -会很不舒服 赶快弄好
Okay. -It's not gonna feel good.Ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay! Just get it done.
看起来没有很糟
Doesn't look so bad.
我认识一个信得过的医生
I got a doctor we can trust.
菲利能再撑几小时吗?
Can Philly, you know, last a couple hours?
怎么?我看起来霞星昏迷了吗?
What, do I look fucking unconscious to you?
问我啊
Ask me.
“菲利,你还能再撑几小时吗?”
"Hey, Philly, you gonna hang on for a couple hours?"
我可以,去你的,我会活下去的
"Yes, I can. Go fuck yourself."I'll live.
我一直看到那小子的脸 诺克斯吗?
I keep seeing that kid's face. - Knox?
是啊,那很惨 -是啊
Yeah, that was rough. -Yeah.
那有可能发生在我们任何人身上
I mean, that could've been any one of us.
嘿,混帐
是我们其中一人身上
Hey, asshole, it was one of us.
就是我
It was me. Huh?
倒酒
Hit me.
我想知道的是 那家伙是从哪里冒出来的?
What I want to know is: Where the fuck did that asshole come from out of nowhere?
拿枪扫射 那家伙是谁?
Guns blazing. Who was that guy?
某个业余人士
Some amateur.
厕所在哪?
Bathroom?
那边
Over there. No door on it.
没有门,抱歉
Sorry.
你跟车上的女人说了什么?
What did you say to the woman in the car?
你走回车子时说了些什么
When you leaned back in. You said something.
我给她一万元
I gave her ten grand.
你人真好
That was nice.
我猜那是 让她男友脑袋开花的补偿吧?
I guess that makes up for shooting her boyfriend in the head?
是啊,我就这么想的
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
是啊
Yeah.
她把钱收下了
She kept the money.
或许警♥察♥来问问题时 她全都记不清楚
So maybe when the cops come around asking questions, everything's a blur.
相信我,那样做是对的
Trust me, it's a good thing.
当然 从你的那一份里扣掉就没问题
Sure. Long as it comes out of your share.
大家今逃诩很混帐呢
Everybody's an asshole today.
除了你
Except for you.
谢了,老头子
妈的
-Ah, thanks, old man. -Oh, yeah, fuck.
我四肢发达但头脑不发达,这…
I'm muscle, not a numbers guy. This is--
你的耳朵都冒出烟了,给我
I can see the smoke coming out your ears. Give me it.
这根本是小学三年级的…
This is like a third grader.
你看得懂吗?
Did you understand any of this?
这到底是什么鬼?
What the fuck is this shit?
听着,这是不错的一票
Look, it was a good score.
我们抢了多少?大概是… 一叠大概是六万多一点
What do we got? I'd say a little over 60K apiece.
我觉得更多
I thought it'd be more.
我也觉得
Yeah, I always think that, too.
我想你们不会喜欢把你们那份分给我
I don't suppose you'd all like to give me your shares?
嘿,冷静点
Hey, just chill out, all right? - No?
真好笑 -我们人在这里
Hey. We're here. -You're funny.
你很幽默 -人还活着
We're breathing. All right?
不可能 -我知道,老头子
I know, old man. -Calm down.
其他的就是赚到 -我只是说说
Anything after that's gravy. -It's just an ask.
我要先洗澡
I got dibs on shower.
留点热水给我
Hey, leave some hot water for me, Zen.
禅!
Whoa! Zen!
嘿!
Hey. - Oh.
喂! -干嘛?
Hey. - What?
我们一起窝在这里两周了
We're bunking here for two weeks.
我可能早就看过你老二了 -没人看过这家伙的老二
I just-- -Probably see your dick at some point.
我很确定 -有人看过,好吗?
Oh, no one's ever seen his dick.People have seen my dick.
好,如果你害羞可以转过去
Okay, well, then you can turn around if you're embarrassed.
有礼貌一点 你知道该怎么当个绅士吧?
Yeah, man, show some decency.Come on, you know how to be a gentleman?
你怎么会觉得我对她有兴趣?
What makes you think I want to?
我很乐意观赏
I'm happy to watch.
她自己想脱,就让她脱 应该好好欣赏
If the lady wants to get undressed, let her get undressed.
枪!快点,给我枪!
Gun!Give me a fucking gun!
臭婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
为了大局着想
For the greater good.
为什么…
Why the--
卑鄙游戏
♪ Ding dong, ding dong ♪
♪ Hear the Christmas bells...
去你的! 混帐!
Oh, fuck you! - Asshole!
♪ Some folks like to hear a Christmas song ♪
♪ but I like Christmas bells that go...
嗨
Hi.
嘿,欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
你好,金凯德先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Kincaid.
我们还以为会失去你
Ah. We were worried we were gonna lose you.
只是腕隧♥道♥的手术而已
Oh, it was just carpal tunnel surgery.
是啊
Yeah.
我买♥♥了东西给你,会让你觉得好多了
I got you something that's gonna make you feel a whole lot better.
谢了
Thanks. -Yeah.
对,是礼物卡
It's a gift card. -Aw.
比特币的礼物卡
In Bitcoin.
太棒了
Wow, great.
你跟你男友还在一起吗?你是…
Um... you still got that boyfriend or what--
对 -好
Yeah, I do. -Yeah.
你得甩掉他
What-- -Got to get rid of him.
为什么?
Why?
我得去见老大了
Oh, I got to go see the boss man.
事实上,路奇尼先生早上很忙
Actually, Mr. Lozini has a very busy morning.
要帮你问问他… -不用
Should I ask when he might-- -No, no. Ask?
是不是有空的… -我得见他
God, no. I actually need to see him.
还好吗,波斯柯?
'Sup, Bosco?
看起来不错喔
Looking good.
不好意思,路奇尼先生
Excuse me, Mr. Lozini.
你有空吗?
You got a sec?
如果你是来要我买♥♥更多比特币 我没空
Not if you're here to tell me I should buy more fucking Bitcoin.
老兄,这是未来的趋势
Dude, you should. It's the way of the future.
但我是来告诉你一件事的
But no, there's actually something I wanted to heads you up on.
我在调查周末赛马场的那起事件
So, I was looking into that incident at the racetrack over the weekend--
草景丘陵,我知道,那里被抢了
Meadowview Downs. I know it got hit.
自己来,不用客气
Please. Please help yourself.
事情发生时,有个男的在金库里
So, there was this guy that was on-site in the money room when it went down,
他发誓其中一位抢匪是帕克
and he swears that one of the heisters was Parker.
帕克?
电影精选列表