混♥蛋♥亿万富翁? 你得缩小范围
What, asshole billionaire? I think you're gonna have to narrow that down.
他叫什么名字?
Um, what's his name?
菲尼亚斯保罗,就是他
Phineas Paul. That's the one.
哇哦 -啊
Wow. -Huh.
他们要把那个什么夫人卖♥♥给他 -该死
They're selling that lady thing to him. - Damn.
嗯 -还真简单
Mm-hmm. -That was easy as fuck.
对,真的,谢谢你
Yeah, seriously, thank you.
好 那种人应该很难找
Yeah. - Well, guy like that gonna be hard to find.
其实你可以去范伦铁诺餐厅找找
Well, you could try Valentino's, actually.
他刚发了一张牛排照片
He just posted this picture of his steak.
看起来很多汁
It looks juicy.
哇哦
Wow.
你真是得力的小帮手 -来吧
Come on. -You're a helpful little motherfuck--
抱歉拿枪指着你,谢谢
Hey. -Sorry for pointing this thing. Thank you.
不客气 -天啊
You're welcome. - Jesus.
你知道“重新发明轮子”这句话吗?
You know the expression "reinvent the wheel"?
我的工程师真的相信这是可能的
My engineers actually believe it's possible.
拜托,马克,我是认真的
No, Mark, I'm serious.
不,你没在听
No, no, you're not listening.
考虑一下
Think about it.
如果你能为该死的轮子申请专利…
If you could copyright the fucking wheel...
牛排好吃吗?
How was the steak?
还行
Uh, fine.
我是不是…
Do I...?
阿林特罗夫人
我要那雕像
The Lady of Arintero. I want her.
你是?
And you are?
没耐心 它在哪里?
Impatient. Where is she?
哇
Whoa.
天啊
Heavens.
真是个硬汉
Tough guy.
你有任何一点概念
你在跟谁说话吗?
Do you have any concept who the fuck you're talking to?
你没有回答我的问题
You're not answering my question.
我不必回答,白♥痴♥
I don't have to, moron.
我是地球上最重要的人之一
I'm one of the most important fucking people on the planet.
这里可不是老鼠出没的巷子
This isn't some rat-infested alley.
你越界了
You're out of your league.
你现在面对的是不同阶级的人
You're dealing with a different class of people now.
把那东西收起来,你不会用它的
So, put that thing away. You're not gonna use it.
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你开枪打了马克库班
You shot Mark Cuban!
我没听过他
I never heard of him.
走吧 -好
Let's go. -What--
走吧
Go.
摄影机呢? -都处理好了
Cameras? - All good.
快点,我们走 -好
Come on, let's go.
你好,富翁先生
Hello, Richie Rich.
他是地球上最重要的人之一
He's one of the most important people on the planet.
哇
Oh, wow.
嘿,听我说 我们可以谈谈吗?我想…
Can we, can we talk about this?
你找错人了
I think you have the wrong guy.
是吗? -是的
Huh? - Yeah.
请坐这里
Have a seat right here.
坐好了 你找错人了
There you go.You're making a mistake.
你要找的是路奇尼和德拉巴斯
You want Lozini and De La Paz.
是他们卖♥♥给我阿林特罗夫人的
They're the ones selling me The Lady of Arintero.
你怎么认识德拉巴斯的?
How do you know De La Paz?
小贾斯汀介绍我们认识的
Justin Bieber introduced us.
小贾斯汀? -是啊
Justin Bieber? - Yeah.
真不错,阿林特罗夫人呢?
Wow. - That's nice. What about The Lady?
不在我手上,还没拿到
I don't have her. Not yet.
所以你对我们没用处
So you're no good to us.
我们要开枪了吗?
Uh-oh. - What, are we shooting somebody?
很有可能喔 -别担心
It's leaning that way, yeah. -Ah, don't worry about it.
只打腹部,他不会有事的
Just a little gutshot. He'll be a'ight.
只打腹部?好 -对
Gut shot? Oh, okay. -Yeah.
等等,我知道他们把它放在哪里
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.I-I know where they're keeping her.
组织拥有的私人金库
A private vault, Outfit-owned.
叫做绿溪 我用地图指给你看,但是…
Green Brook. I can show you on a map, but--
太好了,现在我们又要搞地图
Oh, great. Now we got to fuck with a map, man!
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?!
我会搞死你和地图! -嘿,嘿
I'll fuck you up and fuck the map up! - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
格罗菲尔,冷静点
Grofield, calm down.
你刚刚说:“但是”,但是什么?
You said "but." You said "but." But what?
那招不错
That was good.
你没办法拿到它
You won't be able to get her.
就算你能够把金库的门炸开
Even if you somehow blow the door off the vault,
阿林特罗夫人 还是被一个特别的保全笼子保护着
The Lady's protected by a special security cage.
其实是我公♥司♥做的
My company actually makes them.
碳化钨合金
Tungsten-carbon alloy.
光是切开就要花好几天
It'd take days to cut through it.
相信我,没有人 就连我都没办法打开 直到时间到了,自动解锁
Trust me, no one, not even I could get past it until the time lock opens.
那何时会打开?
When does it open?
明天早上八点,笼子会打开
The cage opens tomorrow, 8:00 a.m.
绿溪私人金库?
Green Brook Private Vaults?
讽刺的是,他们有网站
Ironically, they have a website.
(绿溪)
你知道它在哪个金库吗?
Do you know which vault it's in?
一号♥金库
Vault one.
但就像我说的,就算你炸了金库 你还是开不了笼子
But like I said, even if you blow the vault, you still can't get into the cage.
相信我,它牢不可破
Believe me, it's impenetrable.
这应该不是问题
Actually, it shouldn't be a problem.
他说“这应该是问题”?
What, he said it should be a problem?
应该不是 -“不应该”?
Shouldn't be a problem. - Oh, "should not."
不应该 -好,很好
Yeah, "should not." -Okay, great, great.
(保持门口畅通 佩佩道具,道具专家 )
所以你真的要绑♥架♥我?
So you're really fucking kidnapping me, then?
不,对啦 我们已经绑♥架♥了你
No. Well, yeah, I mean... we already kidnapped you.
我们只是要留住你
We're just keeping you.
我们要让你一直睡午觉
We're "keepnapping" you.
有门禁 -对
There's limited access. -Yeah.
不能削得太细,你觉得呢?
We can't shave it too fine. What do we think?
我觉得这太疯狂了
I think it's fucking insane.
我担心如果地上全是雪
And I'm worried-- there's snow all over the ground.
雪地摩托车拖不了那么重
Snowmobiles won't be able to drag that much weight.
我们何不干脆养八只驯鹿?
Why don't we just get eight reindeer?
把鲁道夫算进去,就是九只
Nine if you add Rudolph.
等等,那样会暴露我们身分
Ah, wait, that'll give us away.
我有适合的东西
I got the perfect thing.
你知道麦克卡罗吗?
You know Mike Carlow?
知道,他是车手,枪法很好
Yeah. Driver, good with a gun.
他也设计自己的赛车 他有一堆疯狂的装置
Also designs his own race cars. Crazy contraptions.
我不久前才见过他 那家伙的车♥库♥里有这玩意儿
I saw him not too long ago, and motherfucker had this in his garage.
那是什么鬼?
The fuck is that?
好,打电♥话♥给他
Yeah. Get him on the phone.
好,打电♥话♥给他
Yeah, get him on the phone.
你能打电♥话♥给他吗?
Will you get him on the phone?
我告诉那女孩,矮的那个 “我对你
So I tell this girl, right, the short one, I wasn't interested
那高的吓Jぞ甭沟呐笥 没兴趣” 她开始对我生气
in her tall, giraffe-looking friend, and she starts getting all pissy at me.
天啊,好心痛
Christ, this hurts.
嘿
史丹,他的头套呢?
Hey. Stan, where's his hood, man?
戴头套我们很难聊天,我…
It was hard for us to chat. - You know what?
我没时间管这个
I ain't even got time for it.
他是个很有趣的人
You know, he's a really interesting guy.
我的腿好痛
My leg is really throbbing.
我该多吃点药吗?
Should I get some more pills?
(绿溪私人金库)
(私人机构-未经许可禁止进入)
天啊,又来一个
Christ, we got another one.
这些人到底在想什么?
What the hell are these people thinking, man?
外面很暗耶 回家吧
It's dark out. Go home.
我的天 该死!不,我觉得她没事 我想厢型车没撞到她
电影精选列表