Holy shit! -No, no, no, I-I think she's okay.
我绝对有看到她跑过去 -对
I think the van missed her. -Yeah.
摄影机被撞掉了
I-I definitely saw it go past. -Yeah. Just took out the camera.
得去看看有没有人受伤
Somebody should go check and see if anyone's hurt.
好 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
我的脖子!
My neck.
我的背!
Oh, my back!
该死
Goddamn!
嘿,兄弟
Hey, hey, hey, hey, buddy, buddy, buddy, buddy, buddy.
兄弟,你还好吗?
Buddy, you all right?
一包冰块
会很有帮助
Oh, a pack of ice... will help.
进来了
All good.
摄影机还是没好
Still down.
又忘了密♥码♥吗?
Forgot the code again?
手举起来,转身,快点,我们走
Hands up. Turn around. Come on. Let's move.
我们迟了 -对
We're running late. -Yep.
菲尼亚斯
你要去哪里,老兄?
Ooh, yes. Where you going, man?
菲尼亚斯 菲尼亚斯!
Phineas! Phineas!
没有什么谜团
There's no mystery here.
就是科学而已
It's science.
威士忌和药丸混在一起
就像我们一样
The whiskey and the pills working together-- like us.
我的腿好多了
Hey, my leg feels better.
♪ Lord, I'm one ♪
♪ Lord, I'm two ♪
♪ Lord, I'm ♪
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
停车!停!
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Yeah.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. Hey.
你不是那个很有钱的混♥蛋♥吗?
Hey, aren't you that rich asshole?
就是我,可以跟你借手♥机♥吗?
That's me. Can I borrow your phone?
可以跟你借钱包吗?
Can I borrow your wallet?
真可爱,听着,这是紧急状况
Cute. Look, this is a fucking emergency.
我真的需要你的手♥机♥,拜托
I really need your phone, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会告诉你载我去哪里
I'll tell you where to drop me off.
什么?
What? N-- Phineas, no.
菲尼亚斯,不,我可以处理的
N-N-- No, no, no, no. I got this.
你快点回家就好 我会派人过去
Just get back to your house. I'll send you some of my people.
好
Yeah.
妈的,快帮我联络绿溪金库的人
Fuck you.
打给他们,快点
Get me someone from the Green Brook Vault on the phone. Do it.
怎么了?
What's going on?
阿林特罗夫人雕像
The Lady of Arintero.
我们得确保它没事
We need to make sure she's okay.
它在金库里,没人动得了它
It's in the vault. No one can get to it.
我知道
I know.
连我们都要等到明天早上才能拿到
We can't even get to it until the morning.
金库那边没人接
No answer at the vault.
我就知道,我就是他妈的知道!
I knew it.I fucking knew it!
真不错
Oh. Nice.
小扑满
Piggy bank.
快到了,快点
Almost there.Let's go.
他是新来的吗?
Is-is he new?
你是新来的吗?开快一点!
Are you new? Faster!
你得冷静下来 没人能接近阿林特罗夫人
You need to calm down. No one's getting to The Lady.
不可能 -好
It isn't possible. -Okay.
好,我们说的可是帕克
Yeah. This is Parker we're talking about.
好
Yep.
好 -好
All right. -All right.
该死
Shit.
有人来了,该走了
Yeah, you've got company. It's time to go.
老大,等等
Boss, hold on. Hold on.
他们打开了笼子
They opened the cage.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
怎么会?
How...
怎么会?
How?!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?!
车子,把该死的车子开过来!
The cars. Bring the fucking cars!
把该死的车子开过来
Yeah, bring the fucking cars.
好耶
Yeah.
什么牢不可破的笼子
Impenetrable cage, my ass, man.
禅,你在吗?
Hey, Zen, you with us?
是的,格罗佛,我是你的守护天使
Yes, Grover, I'm your guardian angel.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
计划不是抢先他们一步吗?
wasn't it the plan to get ahead of these guys?
怎么了?
Why?
因为我看到车头灯
Because I'm seeing headlights.
在你们前面
In front of you.
在前面…该死
In front-- Ah, shit.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
那是怎样? -妈的!
What the fuck was that? -Ah, shit.
稳住,保持稳定 -好
Hang on.Keep it steady as you can, all right? -All right, all right. Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
帕克,你还好吗?
Parker, you good?!
♪ It's beginning to look a lot ♪
♪ Like Christmas...
♪ ...where you ♪
哇哦!
Whoa!
该死
Oh, shit!
嘿 -让开!
Hey! -Move, move, move!
你这王八蛋!
Hey, you little fucker!
真猛
Oh, shit.
嘿!
Hey!
妈的!
Ah, fuck.
干!
Ah, fuck!
不
No. Oh, oh, oh, oh.
掉下去了 他妈的掉下去了
There she goes. There she fucking goes!
妈的! 干…
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
说吧
Yeah?
我们拿到阿林特罗夫人了
We got The Lady.
我们要提前交易,就是现在
We're doing the exchange early, as in right fucking now.
等等,什么?现在是半夜
Wait, what? It's the middle of the night.
笼子打开要等到… -早上八点
The cage doesn't open till-- -Eight a.m.
我知道,你猜怎么?
I know, yeah. Well, guess what.
笼子被打开了
It's open.
不可能
That's not possible.
帕克化不可能为可能了
Parker found a way to make it possible.
帕克?
Parker?
听着,我还没准备好 你还没准备好?
Look, I-I'm not ready. -Oh, you're not ready.
抱歉
要不然星期二…去你的!
M-My apologies. How's a week from Tuesday?
太迟了,我的人在你家门口了
Fuck you! Too late.My guys are outside your door.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
什么?
What--
哦…
Oh--
路奇尼知道股市早上才开♥盘♥
Lozini knows the stock sale's in the morning.
我早上7点30分才会拿到钱
I won't have the money till 7:30.
那我们7点31分就要拿到
Then we'll expect it by 7:31.
欢迎,亲爱的
Welcome, my love.
现在只有你和我了
Just you and me now.
糟糕了 糟糕
Shit, shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
(佩佩道具)
王八蛋!
Motherfucker!
嘿,总统,你起得真早
Hey, hey, El Presidente, you're up early.
你死定了,混♥蛋♥
You're now a dead man, cabron.
为什么?等等 你把我搞糊涂了,朋友
Why? Wait, you lost me, amigo. Wha-wha--
你是在开玩笑吗? 你觉得这很好笑吗?
Is this a joke? - Oh, you think this is funny?
也许你认为把我的夫人 拿去卖♥♥两次会是个好笑话
Huh? Maybe you thought it might be a good joke to sell my Lady twice.
用一些廉价的假货来愚弄我 然后让你嘲笑?
Use some cheap fake to fool me and laugh about it. Eh?
等等,你刚说什么?什么假的?
Wait, oh, wait. Whoa, back up.
我不要再说了
Wait, what? Fake? What fake? -I'm gonna stop talking now.
电影精选列表