It's Court and... and, uh...
嘿,搞什么?
Hey! What the fuck?!
好,你在哪里?
All right.Where are you?
哪儿?
Where?
好,安全装置开关
Okay, trip switch. Trip switch.
该死
Oh, fuck.
那是什么鬼?
What was that?
各位?我想我刚撞到格罗菲尔了
Uh, guys, I think I just hit Grofield.
你怎么了?史丹,再说一次?
You what? Stan, come again?
史丹,你在吗?
Stan, are you there?
老天,搞什么…
这次速度似乎够
Speed seems about right this time.
不过很快就要到安全装置了
That T stop is coming up pretty fast.
格罗菲尔?该死,怎么回事?
Grofield? Shit. What's happening?
格罗菲尔,你到底在哪里?
Grofield, where the hell are you?
现在不做就没机会了
It's now or never.
好耶!
Yes! Yes!
不
Oh, no.
跟我们计划的不一样,太高了
It's not what we planned. It's too fucking high.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
该死,退后!
Shit. Back up, back up, back up, back up!
妈的
Shit.
妈的 -走吧
Oh, fuck. -Let's go.
该死的神经病,慢一点
Fucking psycho.Take a beat.
快,上去,快点
Come on. Up here, quick.
史丹到底在哪里?
Where the fuck is Stan?
醉得跟臭鼬一样
Drunk as a fucking skunk.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
搞什么?
The fuck?
路奇尼提前把宝藏拿走了
Lozini pulled the treasure early.
在废弃车站那里
At the ghost station.
该死的列车没带上宝藏
The damn train left without it.
不对
No.
这样不对
That's wrong.
他们为什么要开列车?
Why would they run the trains?
或是把列车装满石头?
Or fill them up with rocks?
该死
Oh, shit!
因为他们要追杀帕克
Well, because they coming after Parker, man.
他们想陷害他
They trying to set him up.
该死
Shit.
我们得走了,快走!
We got to go. Now. Move!
该死 -好
Shit! Okay.
王八蛋,好啊
Motherfucker! Yeah!
你想玩吗?
You want to play?!
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
禅,趴下!
Zen, down!
不!
No!
格罗佛,快走!
Grover, go!
这辆车不行了
This car is fucked!
警♥察♥
Cops.
该死
Goddamn.
嗨,是我
Hey. Hi. It's me.
来吧,我们走
Come on. Let's go.
该死
Shit.
嘿,这厢型卡车真不错,史丹
Hey, nice cube truck, Stan.
来吧 我们走,带我们走…
Come on, let's go. Get us the fuck out of here!
给我上车
Oh, fuck. - Get the fuck in the car!
妈的
Ah, fuck, fuck.
上车,深呼吸
Get in, get in, get in!All right, breathe.
在我身后的是7号♥线
What you see behind me is what's left
垃圾运送列车的残骸
of the 7-line refuse train,
列车在今天凌晨一点多脱轨
which derailed sometime after 1:00 a.m. this morning.
嘿,各位
Hey, hey, guys, guys.
你们看
Would you look at that?
那是你们吗?
Is that supposed to be you guys?
关掉,史丹
Turn that shit off, Stan.
把裤子穿上,老兄
Pull your fucking pants up, man.
好,对不起
Yeah, sorry.
这么快就要走了?
Hey, you rushing off so soon?
这算不上什么派对
Not much of a party.
况且我得回家,把坏消息
Plus I've got to go home and break bad news
告诉那些你从未见过也不在乎的人
to some people you've never met nor give a shit about.
嘿
Hey.
我偷东西不是为了逃过一劫
You know, I didn't, uh, steal something to get away with it.
你说什么?
Come again?
在饭店的时候
At the hotel.
你问我怎么变成小偷的,不是那样的
You asked me how I became a thief. That wasn't it.
有个故事
There's a story.
不用了,谢谢
Oh. No, thank you.
我听了你的故事 你至少也要听听我的
Come on, I listened to your fucking story. You can at least listen to mine.
是个好故事
It's good.
我当时八岁
I was eight.
我只是偷了一瓶波本威士忌 就那么一次
Only thing I'd ever stolen was a bottle of bourbon one time.
他们是恶霸,年纪比较大的孩子 体型也比较大
There were bullies, older kids, bigger kids.
他们替一个叫莫瑞的大♥麻♥药头工作
They worked for this weed dealer by the name of Maury.
镇上最恶毒的酒鬼
Meanest drunk in town.
这些孩子会骑车到处送货
These kids, they ride around making deliveries for the guy.
总之,有一天我和朋友在打篮球
Anyway, one day, I'm playing basketball with my friends.
这些该死的恶霸出现了
These fucking bullies show up.
最大只的恶霸卡尔叫我们滚开 说这是他的球场
The biggest one, Cal, tells us to fuck off, that this is his court.
一拳揍在我朋友脸上,把他打晕了
Slugged my friend in the face, knocked him out cold.
听着,我那年夏天几乎什么都没有
Look, I didn't have much that summer,
但我有篮球,却被他们夺走
but I had basketball, and they took that from me.
让我猜猜 你杀了他们
Let me guess. You killed them.
八岁的时候吗?
At eight?
没有
No.
但我在等待
But I waited.
也一直观察
And I watched.
每个星期五,那个叫卡尔的家伙都会去找我认识的一个女孩
Every Friday, that Cal guy, he'd go visit this girl I knew.
偷她的脚踏车,去找莫瑞
Steal her bike to go see Maury.
他让她哭泣
He'd make her cry.
我决定要做点什么
I decided I was gonna do something about that.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
擦干♥她♥的眼泪?
Dry her tears?
不,我毁了她的脚踏车
No, I destroyed her bike.
所以当那个混♥蛋♥过来时
Ah. So when that asshole came around, no bike.
没有脚踏车 -他没有脚踏车
No bike for him.
他去见莫瑞就会迟到
He's late for Maury.
然后莫瑞就会狠狠揍他一顿
And Maury beats him-- bad.
打断他的手臂
Breaks his arm.
我以为这是关于你偷窃的故事?
Sorry, I thought this was a story about you stealing.
是啊
It is.
波本威士忌,记得吗?
The bourbon, remember?
我确保镇上最坏的酒鬼 那天在车上喝下第五杯
I made sure that the meanest drunk in town had a fifth in his car that day.
所以当卡尔因为手肘受伤 而躺在床上时…
So while that Cal guy is laid up with a busted elbow--
你就在打篮球
You were playing basketball.
整个夏逃诩在打
All summer long.
我当时才八岁 就已经是有谋略的混♥蛋♥
I was eight years old, and I was a fucker with a plan.
我现在也还是
And I still am.
你能把袋子放下吗?这还没结束
Will you put down the bag? This ain't over.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你有个主意?
Oh, you got an idea.
你不觉得有点太迟了吗?
Hey, don't you think it's a little bit too late for that?
你不高兴
You're upset.
你有权生气,想说什么就说吧
You have every right to be, so say what you want to say.
我没什么好说的
Uh, I ain't got shit to say.
也许史丹会纳闷
I mean, maybe Stan might be wondering
为何他身上会有本来是要打你的子弹
why the fuck he wearing a bullet with your name on it.
或者他想知道
你为什么撒谎
Or maybe he's curious about why you lied
而不讲明组织知道你人在纽约
about The Outfit knowing that you was here.
我没关系,坏事常有…
电影精选列表