愚蠢
Stupidity.
这不是答案
That isn't an answer.
这当然是
Of course it is.
几乎回答了一切
Almost always.
格罗菲尔,有你的电♥话♥
Grofield, you got a phone call.
感谢老天
Thank God.
我会帮你弄到票
All right, pal, I'll get you them tickets.
别担心,我罩你
Don't worry about nothing. I got you.
爆米花、贵宾席,全部都有
Popcorn, VIP section, all that.
继续好好做
Keep a good foot.
往前进
Moving forward.
嘿,为什么要拿下来?
Hey, what are you doing, taking that down?
我们还要上演吗?
We're putting it up.
看到没?就是这个精神
Ah, oh. See, that-that is the spirit.
做得很好,我喜欢布景…
Very good job on that work. I'm liking the set dec.
你们要跟我同进退吗?
Are you with me or what?!
好 -好吗?很好
Yeah! - Yeah?! Good.
电♥话♥在这
There's the phone.
另外一支
Uh, the other one.
那支匿名手♥机♥
The burner.
下次讲小声一点,谢谢
More discreet next time. Thank you.
我是无名天才演员艾伦格罗菲尔 你可以说话了
Unsung genius thespian Alan Grofield. You may speak.
嘿,是我
Hey, it's me.
我在泽西市
I'm in Jersey City.
我这里有点小问题
I got a bit of a problem.
你人在泽西市,这就是你的问题
Well, you're in Jersey City, man. Therein lies your problem.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for a guy.
雷吉莱利,做供应链的 你有听过他吗?
Reggie Riley. Deals in supplies. You heard of him?
我需要跟他谈谈
Yeah, I need to talk to him.
好,你是说真的谈话吗?
Okay, do you mean actually talk?
有时候你谈谈,到最后都有人死了
Because sometimes when you talk to people, they end up at room temperature.
我会温柔点
I'll be gentle.
多温柔? -非常温柔
How gentle? -Very.
我只是要问他关于一个女生的事
I just need to ask him about a girl.
一个女生啊
Oh, a girl.
所以这是恋爱谘询吗?
So, is this an amorous inquiry?
上一个工作,她把我的人都杀了
She killed everyone on my last job.
该死
Damn.
你上一个工作 不是跟菲利韦伯一起做的吗?
Wait, wasn't, uh, Philly Webb on your last job?
格罗菲尔,专心点好吗?我要雷吉
Just focus, Grofield, okay? Reggie.
我会打听一下,看看我能做什么
I'll look around, see what I can do.
老兄,如果你需要我 打电♥话♥给我
Man, but if you need me, don't hesitate to call.
我很乐意帮忙
I'll be happy to fly out.
好,我会打给你
No, I'll call if I do.
嘿,成人杂♥志♥在哪里?
Hey, where's the adult magazines?
嘿,又是你,你拿了什么?
Hey, not you again. Hey! -What--What'd he take?!
几条糖果而已 -喂!
Couple candy bars. -Yo!
♪ Uh ♪
♪ I ain't talking ♪
♪ just to tease...
再见,宝贝
Bye, baby.
再见,宝贝
再见,雷吉
-Bye, baby. -Bye, Reggie.
♪ That's what it's gonna be ♪
♪ Have everything I need ♪
(雷吉)
你知道法国食物的问题 出在哪吗,吉米?
You know what the problem with French food is, Jimmy?
它会留在你的肚子里
It sits in the belly.
需要强效消化不良药 帮你在胃里开一个洞
You need a strong digestif to make a hole in your stomach.
这也可以在你的胃里开一个洞
This'll also make a hole in your stomach.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?吉米呢?
Who the fuck are you? Where's Jimmy?
你的司机吗? 他在休息
Your driver? He's resting.
你杀了他吗?
Did you kill him?
你不可能单挑打赢他的
Ain't no way you could take him in a fair fight.
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
你一定拐骗他了
You must have tricked him somehow, huh? -Yeah, I tricked him.
对,我拐骗他 可以不要再讲吉米了吗?
Can we shut the fuck up about Jimmy now?
告诉我他没事 -他没事
Just tell me he's okay. -He's okay.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
吉米的脚踝有佩枪,对,没错
Jimmy's got an ankle gun. Yeah, that's right.
我猜你一定没想到这个
I bet you didn't fucking catch that.
我希望他开枪打爆你的脑袋
I hope he shoots you in the fucking head with it.
老天,我现在还真希望如此
My God, at this point, so do I.
我在找一个人,一个女人
I'm looking for someone. A woman.
你介绍给菲利韦伯那个?
You introduced her to Philly Webb.
你是说禅吗? -答对了
You mean Zen? -Bingo.
菲利的老婆打来问过她
Philly's wife called asking about her.
但想知道的其实是你,对吧?
But it was really you asking, right?
干,那是我母亲的
Fuck! That was my mother's!
禅?
Zen.
可以跟我说说她吗? -好
What can you tell me about her? -Okay.
我只跟她做过几次交易
I only done business with her a few times.
她好霞星个突击队员
She's, like, a commando.
曾是某个南美独♥裁♥者的 菁英警卫队成员
Used to be part of some dictator's elite guard-- South American.
菁英警卫队?
Elite guard?
对,就像杀手部队 一群可怕的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you know, like a fucking kill squad. Scary motherfuckers.
我叫禅离我远一点
I told Zen to stay the fuck away from me.
等等,你有打给禅?
Wait.
有 -什么时候?
You called Zen? -Yeah.
不知道,晚餐前吧
When? -I don't know, before dinner.
我告诉她有人在打听她
Look, I told her someone was asking questions, looking for her.
难怪 -难怪什么?
Well, that explains it. -Explains what?
我们被跟踪了,白♥痴♥ -我们什么?
We're being followed, moron. -We're being...?
被跟踪了 -啊?
Followed. -Huh?
黑色休旅车,三台车之后
Black SUV, three cars back.
禅派他们来的
Zen sent them.
等等,那些是禅的人?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Those are Zen's people?
你是说…她觉得我会出♥卖♥♥♥她?
What do you think? She think I'm gonna rat her out?
老天,你得做点什么
我不确定我要做
-Christ, you got to do something. -I'm not sure I do.
好,我告诉你她人在哪
Okay, all right. I'll tell you where she is, all right?
她在泽西一栋还未完工的建筑里
She's in an unfinished building right here in Jersey.
我再给你地址 好吗?
I got the address. I'll give it to you, all right?
老天,我真希望吉米在这
Jesus, I wish Jimmy was here.
我发誓…
I swear to God, I--
我的腿
My leg!
你这混帐
You asshole.
把门打开
Open the door.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
那栋还在施工的大楼
The building, the one under construction.
我得去那里
I need to go there.
你好,波斯柯
Hello, Bosco.
他们说很快就要下雪了
They said it's gonna snow soon.
我没有时间跟你聊天气
Like I got time to talk about the fucking weather.
我今晚就要离开这里
I'm out of here, tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
你把计划带来了?
Then you brought the plans?
我可以在一小时内带来给你
I, uh, can have them here in an hour.
那会有抢劫的细节?
And they lay out the heist in detail?
每一个细节,所有你干这一票需要的
Exact detail. Everything you need to do the job.
连时间都计算得很准确
Timings down to the minute.
你或许没有意识到 但你正在做好事,波斯柯
You know, you might not realize it,but you're doing a good thing, Bosco.
管他好不好
Fuck good.
我要我剩下的那一份
I want the rest of my money.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
协议不是这样的
Well, that wasn't the deal.
除非我成功,否则我不能分你一杯羹
I can't cut you in on the job until I pull the job.
一旦我交出那些计划 我怎么知道你不会赖帐?
Once I turn over those plans, what stops you from stiffing me?
这个嘛…
Well...
信任
Trust.
只有这样才能成功
Only way this works.
我为什么要相信你?
Why the hell should I trust you?
我就不会
I wouldn't.
该死 -你又是谁啊?
Whoa, fuck.
电影精选列表