I-I'm trying to see. I can't really... I can't really see.
想知道他们为什么很危险吗?
Want to know why they're dangerous?
因为他们知道自己是罪犯
Because they know they're criminals.
这就是原因
That's why.
我们变得软弱了,就是这样
We got soft is what it is.
我们被攻击 我们却不伸手拿球棒
We get hit, instead of reaching for a bat,
反而提出该死的保险索赔
we file a goddamn insurance claim.
路奇尼先生,那里有汤
Mr. Lozini, there's a little soup over there.
喂我一点 -我们忘了我们是罪犯
Can you just help me-- -We forgot we're criminals.
但下面那些人没有忘记
But not those guys down there.
帕克也没有
And not Parker.
(纽约,布鲁克林)
(罗里默街747号♥ 帕克队员碰面点)
帕克在路上了
Well, Parker's on the way.
史丹,要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something, Stan?
你年纪够大可以喝酒吗?开玩笑的
You old enough to drink? I'm kidding.
要喝什么吗?
Anything?
我不用,谢谢 -好
No, I'm-I'm okay, thank you. -Okay.
布兰达,那幅是康丁斯基的画作吗?
Hey, Brenda, is that a, uh, Kandinsky over there?
那个?那个,不,那幅是…
That one? Th-- No, no. -Yeah.
从床寝厕用品店买♥♥的
That's, um, Bed Bath & Beyond.
嘿
Hey.
史丹,要喝点什么吗?
Stan. Uh, can I get you something? - Uh...
你年纪够大可以喝酒吗?
You old enough to drink?
我刚刚才说过 -是吗?
I just said that. -You did?
我说了,我想要…
Yeah, I just said that. I just made that same joke.
你有检查他的证件吗? -没有
But did you check his I.D.? -I didn't check his I.D.
你总是想赢过我,对吧?
You always got to one-up me, don't you?
我没有… -你们好好笑
I'm not trying to-- - You guys are funny.
应该是他们
Oh, that'll be them.
史丹,我听帕克说
So, Stan, I hear, uh, from Parker
你开车有点疯狂
that you're, like, a bit of a daredevil behind the wheel, huh?
我以前常参加卡丁车比赛
Oh, yeah, I used to race go-karts back in the day.
你对女生来说就像猫薄之类的?
And also you're, uh,like catnip to the ladies or something?
没有,喵
No, no.
没有啦
Meow. No.
我真的看不出来
I don't see it.
嘿,帕克
Hey, Parker.
你看起来糟透了 -嘿
Hey. -You look like shit.
谢谢 -嗨,格罗菲尔
Well, thank you. -Hiya, Grofield.
嗨 谢谢 -请进
Hey, hey. Oh, thank you. -Come in, come in.
你是新来的
Oh, you're new.
你的演艺事业如何,格罗菲尔? -很好
Hey, how goes the acting, Grofield?
对,我们其实才刚开始
Excellent. Yeah.
新一季的实验剧场
We actually just started a new season of experimental theater.
就叫做没有观众的戏剧
You know, it's called "Plays without the audience."
没有观众的戏剧?
Plays without people? -Yeah.
对啊 我不想谈得太深入
Um, I don't really want to talk about it too much.
有点误打误撞,但是…这是谁?
Kind of just stumbled into it, but...Who's this?
他是史丹 丹,他是格罗菲尔
This is Stan. Stan, this is Grofield.
史丹 格罗菲尔
Stan. -Grofield.
他很怪
He's weird.
他很怎样? -我不知道
He's weird. - I don't know what it is.
可能是他的头发,我不…
Something about his hair or something.
我懂你说的怪,我绝对懂
The weird I see. The weird I definitely see.
栈镙赏赐代表了我们的传承和未来
...this bounty, which represents our legacy and our future.
(德拉巴斯在联♥合♥国♥发言)
好,大家过来吧
All right, bring it in.
对我的人♥民♥来说,今天是大日子
Today is a great day for my people.
这些宝藏是由梦想组成的
This is the stuff dreams are made of.
说谎的混♥蛋♥
Lying bastard.
嘿,那是我的地毯,你是谁?
Hey, that's my rug. Who are you?
这家伙到底是谁?
Who the fuck is this guy?
等等,马提欧和汤马斯还没来
Wait. Mateo and Tomas aren't here yet.
他们没被邀请,他们出局了 -你说什么?
They're not invited. They're out. -I'm sorry?
你开除我的人?
You cancel my guys?
我不相信他们 如果你有问题,去跟你上司说
I don't trust them. I mean, you got a problem with that, talk to your boss.
他是她上司 -这样啊,好
Oh, he's her boss. -Oh, right.-I see. All right. -Okay.
我以为我在跟我上司讲话
I thought I was talking to my boss.
我们没问题吗? -没问题
We're good? - So good.
说吧
Go.
好
Okay.
现在东西在这里 在联♥合♥国♥大会的地下室
Right now, the stuff is here in the basement of the General Assembly.
24小时后就不在了
But in a little over 24 hours, it won't be.
组织会把宝藏抢走
The Outfit will have taken it.
知道他们会怎么做吗?那里戒备森严
Do we know how they're gonna do it? I mean, all that security--
地铁7号♥线经过联♥合♥国♥
Seven-line. Runs under the U.N.
那里以前有一站,现在废弃了
There used to be a stop there. Now it's a ghost station.
也许他们有内应帮他们,我们不确定
Maybe they have an inside man to smooth it along.We're not sure.
不管他们怎么偷 对我们来说都不重要
However they manage to steal it doesn't really matter to us.
一旦他们把东西瞬间移♥动♥到地铁站里
Once they've teleported the stuff to the station,
我们就上场
that's where we come in.
等等,你是说他们有瞬间移♥动♥装置?
Wait, wait, wait.So you're telling me these guys have got a teleporter?
你知道吗?这听起来真的很蠢
You know what? That sounds really fucking stupid.
连我自己都觉得很蠢
Like, even in my own head, that sounds really stupid.
你只是随便说说而已
You were just being flippant.
我懂了,请继续
I get it. I get it. Keep going. Keep going.
不要再打断我了 -不会了
Don't do that again. -I won't.
总之,一旦他们拿到战利品 波斯柯的计划就派上用场了
Anyway, once they have the loot, that's where Bosco's plans come in.
他们的计划是用垃圾运送列车来运
Their scheme is to get it out on a refuse train.
列车是自动化的 在深夜运行,一站一站跑
Train's automated, runs late at night,
工作人员会把当天的垃圾装上车
station to station, where crews load it with the day's trash.
但明天不会
Not tomorrow.
明天,列车会跳过每一站 一路到夫勒辛
Tomorrow it's going to skip every stop all the way out to Flushing.
那里有个垃圾场,是组织的地盘
There's a dump there, Outfit-controlled.
这时就轮到你和布兰达进场
That's where you and Brenda come in.
你们要进入布莱恩特公园站的控制室
You're gonna get in the control tower at the Bryant Park station.
每天凌晨一点都会换班
There's a shift change every night at 1:00 a.m.
晚上我们会确保 轮班人员被我们控制住
That night, we'll make sure the normal crew is otherwise detained.
你们进去后
Once you're in, you need to take control of our train and speed it up.
我们需要控制住列车,让它加快速度
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,让我插句话
Let me just interject for-for a second here.
你要两个不是演员的人 来演大都会运输署的职员
You want two non-actors who you want to play the MTA guys
而你这里就有个受过训练的演员?
when you got a trained thespian right here? -Grofield--
你们有调查过这些角色的背景吗?
I mean, have y'all even done the background on these characters?
他们的家庭生活?
What-what about their family life?
格罗菲尔 格罗菲尔 -你做了背景调查…
Grofield. Grofield, Grofield! -Have you ever done the background on--
我有个角色要给你
Hey, hey, hey! I got a part for you, okay?
你演那个闭嘴的家伙
You play the guy that shuts the fuck up.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
放轻松
Relax.
发泄出来
妈的! -就是这样
-Get it out, get it out. -Fuck!
好
There you go. All right.
这是大都会运输署的控制台操作手册
This is the MTA operations manual for that particular control board.
你们研究一下
Yeah, study it.
还有,根据波斯柯的计划 他们有一个收组织贿赂的人
Also, according to Bosco's plans, they got a guy in there on The Outfit's payroll.
他叫格拉斯科克
His name is Glasscock.
你这王八蛋
You motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
老兄,继续,继续
Just keep going, man. Keep going. Keep going.
你做得很好
You're doing a great job.
你们加快列车的速度后 就只剩一件事要处理了
Once you speed up the train, there's only one thing left to handle:
车站轨道上的故障安全装置
a fail-safe built into the station's tracks.
专门设计来让 超过特定速限的列车煞车
It's designed to trip the brakes on any train going over a certain speed.
目标是时速70英里
The goal is 70 miles an hour.
以这个速度
列车会脱轨
At that speed, it jumps the track,
坠落到这里 滑进那边的泥土里
crashes down here, slides into the dirt over there.
我们动作快,拿走那些箱子 包括大箱子
We move in quick, grab the boxes, including the big one.
我们会派一辆卡车待命 -史丹,你得帮我们弄一辆
We'll have a cube truck standing by. Stan, you need to get us one.
没问题
No problem.
我们应该有十分钟时间装货 然后上路
We should have ten full minutes to load it up, get gone.
电影精选列表