我的上司
My boss.
所以你们就是 要帮助我们任务的罪犯
So you are the criminals that want to help us with our mission?
不是
No.
你们这些业余人士偷了我40万美元 还想搞一个早已搞砸的任务
You're the amateurs who stole my 400K for a job you already fucked up.
而你是杀害我们三个人的凶残杀手
And you're the vicious killer who murdered three of our men.
这就表示你的人不太厉害,对吧?
Well, it doesn't say much for your men, does it?
哈罗
Hola.
你们有听过阿林特罗夫人吗?
Have you heard of The Lady of Arintero?
听过,老沉船,价值连城
Yeah. Old shipwreck, belly full of gold.
价值十亿之类的
Worth a billion or something like that.
有可能更多
Even more, perhaps.
阿林特罗可不是一艘普通的船
The Arintero was no ordinary ship.
她的故事都是传说
Her story's stuff of legends.
在15世纪的西班牙…
In 15th century Spain--
跳过
Skip it.
不要讲故事,告诉他计划是什么就好
No story. Just tell him about the plan.
我想知道故事
I want to know the story.
他必须明白重要性… -他不需要
He needs to understand the importance of this--
No, he doesn't.
这些宝藏
There's treasure. It'll be in New York tomorrow.
明天会出现在纽约,这样就够了
That's plenty.
听着,我们加入
Look, we're in.
但我们要抽三成
But we want 30%.
三成?
Thirty?
这样是三亿美元
That's 300 million.
我们没时间了,上校
We have got no time, Colonel.
没有他们,我们会失败
Without these men, we will fail.
那是谁?
Who is that?
看看这个
Look at that.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
这根本就是纸浆作品 老实说,我还满喜欢的
Is that papier-mache? - Yeah. I ain't gonna lie.
这可以做成不错的钥匙圈
I kind of like it, man. This kind of could be a nice little key chain.
这里就像个小堡艺品店
They got a little arts and crafts shop going in here.
如你所见
Ha. As you can see,
我们正在复♥制♥夫人的雕像
we're crafting a replica of the blessed Lady.
我有注意到
I noticed that.
为什么?
Why?
跟原版的调换
To switch it with the original.
这样我们就能隐匿宝藏遭窃
This way, we can hide the theft, you see.
隐匿宝藏遭窃是最不需要担心的事
Hiding the theft is the least of our worries.
好吧
Fine.
或许是我太仓促了
Perhaps I was premature.
告诉我们该担心什么
Tell us, what are our worries?
首先是
我们要抢的是联♥合♥国♥
Well, numero uno is we're stealing from the U.N.,
全世界戒备最森严的大楼
the most protected building in the whole entire fucking planet.
这要花好几个月才能搞定
It'd take us months to work out.
但我们不必从联♥合♥国♥里偷走
But we don't have to steal it from the U.N.
总统的抢匪已经在帮我们做了
El Presidente's robbers are already doing that for us.
我不明白
I don't think I understand.
我们让他的人做困难的部分 然后再去抢他们
We let his people do the hard part, and then we steal it from them.
我懂了
I see.
我们抢劫抢匪
We'll rob the robbers.
完全没错 有这个词吗?
Exactamundo. Is that a word?
有,说得好
Yes. Good job.
我一直有在练习西班牙语
Been working on my Spanish.
嘿,腿还好吗? 你的步伐看起来不错
Hey, how's the leg? Your gait's looking pretty good.
嘿
Hey.
在你动任何歪脑筋之前
Hey, now, just before you get any ideas,
我会照顾好禅的
I take care of Zen.
所以别妨碍我
So stay away.
我懂,她是个甜美的女孩
I get it. She's a sweet girl.
就连她屁♥股♥上的胎记看起来也像玫瑰
I mean, even the birthmark on her ass kind of looks like a rose, huh?
马提欧,不要
Mateo, no.
你知道,我们之间没有秘密
You know, we don't keep secrets.
车子里没有大象
No elephants in the car.
你说什么?
Come again? -Okay. All right.
好吧 那些在纽约帮总统
The group that's out here in New York helping El Presidente
“偷走宝藏”的集团,他们是谁?
steal the "treasure"-- who are they?
就是组织他们 就是路奇尼
It's The Outfit. Yeah. It's Lozini.
路奇尼就是大象
Lozini is the elephant.
好 -对
L-Lozi-- Okay. -Yeah.
还有问题吗?
Any questions?
没有,我没有问题,谢谢
Uh, no, no, no, no. No questions from me. That's--
好,很好
All right. -Good.
事实上,也许有一个小问题
Yeah. Matter of fact, maybe one little, little question.
说吧 -你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Shoot.Are you fucking crazy?!
你在做什么,老兄? 你不能反抗路奇尼
What are you doing, man? You can't go up against Lozini.
你跟他达成协议了
You made a deal.
你根本不该在纽约市
You're not even supposed to be in New York City.
怎样?
What? What?
(欢迎来到纽约-帝国之州)
好,我死定了
Oh, I'm dead.
黑鬼死定了,白鬼也死定了
I'm dead. I'm dead. Niggas is dead, wiggas is dead--
放轻松,我们会没事的
Oh, relax. It'll be fine.
在他们发现之前,我们就走人了
We'll be in and out before they even know I'm there.
天啊,恕我直言,禅那个小贱♥人♥
Oh, my God. Not for nothing, man,
她只要一有机会就会背叛然后杀了你
but that little Zen bitch, she gonna cross and kill you first chance she get.
这你知道的 -我知道
You know that. -I know.
别担心,你了解我的
Don't worry. You know me. All right?
我不会铤而走险
I only walk where the ice is thick. -I know.
这就是问题所在,你还是会冒险
That's the problem, P. You walk on the ice.
对,如果报酬很高,我就冒险
I do if I'm well paid.
说得好
Shit. Touche.
三亿美元,那真是…
300 mil, that's... that's a lot.
超大一笔,我不…老天
Jesus.
老天爷
Jesus.
那么我们要从哪里开始?
So, where do we start?
喂? -有看到什么吗?
Hey. - Anything?
看到其中一个干部
Yeah, one of their lieutenants, uh,
一个衣冠楚楚的家伙 我一直在跟踪他
the rather dapper fellow I've been following around...
我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
是金凯德吗?
Kincaid?
他刚跟一些打手碰面
Yeah, he just met up with some muscle.
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会跟着他,看他去哪里
I'll follow and see where they land.
我们或许还有机会 得知他们的抢劫计划
Yeah, well, I think we may have a second shot at those heist plans.
我们还可以找一个人谈谈 那位男朋友
There's one more guy we could talk to: the boyfriend.
与此同时,你跟好金凯德
Meantime, stay on Kincaid.
好
Okay.
他来了,波斯柯的男友
He's here, Bosco's boyfriend.
我打听过了,他是这里的老板 住在楼上
I asked around. He owns the place, lives upstairs.
就这样吗? 听说他喜欢大象
Is that it? I'm told he has a thing for elephants.
听着,我应该单独跟他谈谈
Look, I think I should talk to him alone.
我们彼此见过面,我对他不是威胁
I'm just saying, we've met before, I'm not a threat.
拜托,你早晚需要信任我的
Come on, you got to trust me sometime.
只有这样才行得通
That's the only way this works.
我看着你一时兴起就开枪杀死文人
I watched you shoot five people on a whim.
我才不相信你
I don't trust you.
之后也不会相信你
And I'm not going to trust you.
如果你再试图操控我
And if you try to handle me again,
我会朝你肚子开枪,让你流血而死
I'm gonna put a bullet in your fucking stomach and let you bleed out.
我不是一时兴起
是我忘了
-I didn't do it on a whim. -Oh, I forgot.
你是为国家而战 或是为同样愚蠢的事而战
You were fighting for your country. Or something equally stupid.
听着,如果你想让事情顺利
Look, you want that to work out?
在我身策最好注意点
Step carefully around me.
他在那里,尼克
There he is. Nick.
你要跟他说什么?
What are you gonna say to him?
我要告诉他波斯柯死了 我们得马上找到计划
I'm gonna tell him Bosco's dead and we need to find the plans right fucking now.
你不能告诉他波斯柯死了
You can't tell him Bosco's dead.
电影精选列表