That's heavy metal, bro. -Yeah.
嘿 薇拉在哪儿?
Hey. Where is she?
不知道 我得先给手♥机♥充电
I don't know. I gotta charge my phone to find out.
用我的手♥机♥
Here, use my phone.
不行 会被追踪的
I can't, I can't. They'll trace that phone.
我得用这个手♥机♥
I gotta use my phone.
去我家弄吧 我们得走了
Let's do that at my place, huh? We gotta go.
你家?
Your place?
对
Yeah.
你家里有枪吗?
You got a gun at your place?
我给你找一把
I'll get you a gun.
你有枪 对吗?-对
You have a gun, right? -Yes.
好吧
Okay.
他们现在要来个一网打尽
Right now, it's a goddamn roundup.
我不能在这儿等死
I gotta deal with this shit.
好的 对 我们 我们
Okay. Yeah, let's, let's...
我们把手♥机♥带好 走吧 -我们去你家
Let's take that to go. Come on. -Let's go to your place.
去了你家
Let's go to your place.
好 给手♥机♥充电 你还有枪
I'll charge my phone. You got a gun there.
鲍勃 鲍勃 先等一下 -什么?干什么?
Bob, Bob, Bob. -What? What?
别绷得这么紧 好吗?
Get off the tatami.
好吗? -好的 听我的
Okay. Yeah. -Okay. Listen.
深呼吸 -好
Breathe. -All right.
好吗?冷静
Okay? Cool out.
心如止水 平静
Ocean waves. Ocean waves.
心如止水 -走吧
Ocean waves. -Let's go.
我们走 我陪着你呢 来吧
Let's go. I'll follow you. Come on.
老天保佑你 埃斯佩兰萨
地下室的门开着
我二十分钟后到
有很多难民藏在我们家
Got a little Latino Harriet Tubman situation going on at my place.
我自愿提供帮助 不耍手段
All legit, from the heart.
不收钱
No cash.
用我的手♥机♥
Here, use my phone.
不不 不行
No, no. No, no, man,
会被追踪的 懂吗?
they trace that. You understand?
通话会被监听
They trace those calls.
干吗戴墨镜?
What's with the shades?
见鬼
Fuck.
听着 我和薇拉她妈妈
Look, me and Willa's mom, we used to run around
过去我们很不安分 到处闹事
and do some real bad shit together, all right?
我们是法式75的成员
We were part of the French 75.
她妈妈被抓了 我们也危险了
They got her, now they're comin' after us.
真见鬼
Fuck.
那你够坏的啊 鲍勃
You're a bad hombre,Bob.
坐下
Sit down.
(人类联盟野战行动 边境战术应对小组)
我是丹佛斯特工 你好吗?
I'm Agent Danvers. How are you?
很好
Great.
好 你叫什么?
Great. What's your name?
布罗托
Bluto.
布罗托 很高兴认识你
Bluto. Nice to meet you
能看下你的手♥机♥吗?请你解锁一下
Do ya mind if I have your phone? Go ahead and unlock it for me.
谢谢 嘿 抱歉闯进了你们的派对
Thank you. Hey, sorry for crashin' the party like we did
但我们有几个问题想问你
but we have a few questions we wanna ask ya.
你愿意回答吗?
Is that all right with you?
可以
Sure.
你在发抖 还好吗?You're shakin'. Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你紧张了?
You nervous?
有一点
Little bit.
需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
不用了
No, we're good.
只要你说实话 马上就可以离开这儿
If you tell me the truth, you're outta here in ten seconds.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你要是撒谎 就会有麻烦
If you lie to me, we're gonna have some problems.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你认识薇拉·弗格森吧? -认识
You know Willa Ferguson, right? -I do.
关系怎么样?
How do you know her?
我们是好朋友
We're good friends.
好的 你知道她在哪儿吗?
Okay. Do you know where she is right now?
不太清楚
I'm not sure.
最后一次见到她是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw her?
在学校舞会上
Uh, I saw her at the dance.
在你们闯进来之前
Before you guys came in to the dance.
她手♥机♥号♥多少?
What's her number?
她没有手♥机♥
She doesn't have a phone.
她爸不让她用手♥机♥
Her dad doesn't let her, so...
我看全美国的高中生
The only high school girl in America,
也就她薇拉·弗格森没有手♥机♥了
Willa Ferguson, doesn't have a phone.
差不多吧
I guess so.
二号♥队 告诉我瑟吉奥·圣卡洛斯的住址
Alpha Two, I need a residential address for a Sergio St. Carlos.
那是什么?
What is it?
老的信♥号♥♥装置
It's an old tracking device.
薇拉也有一个 只要两个装置足够接近 就会开始播放旋律
It goes off when it's within 100 yards of hers, if it works. And it never works.
有时候管用 但基本都不行
Sometimes it does, but mostly it doesn't.
要不打她手♥机♥?
What about her phone?
她没有手♥机♥
She doesn't have a phone.
难道她有手♥机♥吗?
What, she has a phone?
对啊
Yes.
可她 你有她手♥机♥号♥吗?
She's on... You have her phone number, man?
没有
No. Everybody knows she has a phone, though.
不过大家都知道她有手♥机♥
Everybody knows she has a phone, though.
大家都知道她…
Everybody knows she has a...
那她为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't she tell me she has a phone?
也许她不想惹你生气
Maybe she didn't want you to get mad.
她就不该有手♥机♥
She's not allowed to have a goddamn phone!
她可能就是怕你生气嘛
Well, maybe she didn't want you to get mad.
我不生气 我现在什么事都不生气了
I don't get mad. I don't get mad about anything anymore.
害怕吗?
Scared?
不怕
No.
是吗?
No?
你应该害怕
Well, you should be.
你♥爸♥提过史蒂文·洛克乔这个人吗?
Your dad ever mention Steve Lockjaw?
提过
Yeah.
是吗?他怎么说的?
Yeah? What'd he tell you?
就是他杀了我妈妈
He's the one who killed my mom.
走狗蠢猪
上强硬手段
Let's fight fire with fire.
遵命
Roger that.
全体注意 吉他手出动
Net call, send in Eddie Van Halen.
走狗蠢猪
全体就位
Personnel ready!
走狗蠢猪
放催泪瓦斯
Gas, gas, gas!
走狗蠢猪
前进 快
Forward, move!
走狗蠢猪
Oh, my God.
真是倒霉
走狗蠢猪
比吉
BeeGee!
晚上好啊 老大
什么情况?
What's the word?
别提了 三战爆发都没这么热闹
It's fuckin' World War III out there, yo!
前面乱成一锅粥了
马上到新源杂货集♥合♥
Meet me at Genesis, right now.
没问题 大♥师♥
走狗蠢猪
这都是我的人 懂了吗?
They're with me. Okay?
帮他把东西搬进去 搬完上楼找我
Help him bring everything inside, then meet me upstairs.
别被锁外面
Don't get locked out!
-你好 我想知道插座在哪儿 -在那边
喂 都听好 这里关门了 -插座在左边
Oh! Everybody. The store is closed.
去帮忙 快点去 -哥们
Help! Go help. Come on.
你有充电器吗?-都去搭把手
You got a charger, homie? -Let's go, give a hand.
关门了 -谢谢 你会说英语
Come on. We're closing. -Thank you. You speak English!
(新源杂货)
谢谢你 哥们 -是
Thank you, bro. -Hey.
得在20分钟内把大家送去教堂
We got 20 minutes to get everybody to the church.
电影精选列表