It's not that hard! "They, them."
好的 门口那个臭小子是谁?
And who's this little fuckin' freak at the door?
大概是布罗托
Probably Bluto.
他们就这样跑到我家里来?
They're just comin' to my house like this, huh?
怎么了?-没事
Yes! -All right.
这小子是不是你的舞伴?
Is that your date to the dance?
是我朋友 -好吧
My friend. -Okay.
你和你朋友哪儿也不许去 除非拿上这个
You're not goin' anywhere with your goddamn friend until you take it.
快拿上
Take it!
(摩托罗拉 信♥号♥♥扫描装置)
对 放在口袋里 -我不想放在口袋里
Yep. Put it in your pocket. -I don't wanna put it in my pocket.
那就放在吊袜带里面好了
Put it in your garter or whatever you got.
谁还穿吊袜带?
My fucking garter?
什么?你这…
What? Mother...
你有什么事?-嘿 你好吗?
What's up, homie? -Hey, how's it goin'?
你没事吧?-没
You cool? -Yeah.
没事 我就是来接薇拉 -对对
I was just here to pick up Willa. -Yeah, yeah.
你平时敲别人家门都是这么大声吗?
You normally knock that loud at somebody's house like that?
是 -耐心再等会儿
Uh, yeah. -Yeah, give us a sec, homie.
可以放在…你带包吗?
Put it in... You got a purse?
你必须拿上它 放在你包里
This is non-negotiable! Put it in your purse!
没人会来抓你的 鲍勃 你自己也知道
Nobody's coming to get you, Bob. You know that, right?
那是你以为
That's what you think.
你们好吗?都不错吧?
What's up, guys? You guys cool?
你们是朋友吗? -是
You guys hangin'? -Yep.
要去舞会吗?
Goin' to the dance?
好 没问题
Yeah, it's cool.
听着 记住
Listen, I'm gonna tell you somethin',
如果你敢伤害薇拉 我就会对你以牙还牙
whatever you do to her, I'm gonna do that exact same thing
还会报复你们全家
to your entire fuckin' family.
我说真的 -你说什么?
I'm not fuckin' around. -Wait, what?
爸爸?-我就是随便聊聊
Dad? -I'm just tellin' ya.
我们正探讨自♥由♥呢
We're talkin' about freedom, baby.
我们在探讨自♥由♥
We're talkin' about freedom.
自♥由♥这东西真怪
Freedom's a funny thing, isn't it?
拥有的时候 你并不珍惜
When ya have it, you... you don't appreciate it,
等到你渴望自♥由♥ 它就没了
and when you miss it, it's gone.
彻底没了 砰!-好吧
It's just gone. Poof! -Okay.
烤箱里有藜麦焗烤糖霜玉米片
There's a quinoa casserole with Frosted Flakes in the oven.
别忘了关掉 -遵命
Don't leave it on. -Got it.
玩得开心 -谢谢
Have fun, homie. -All right.
好 去吧
All right, cool.
快放开他
Let go of him.
喂
Yo!
什么?-跟你没关系
Yeah? -Not you, ese.
伙计 我在跟她说话 快上车吧
Her, I'm talkin' to her. Get in the fuckin' car.
说吧
Say it.
说那句话 亲爱的
Say it, baby.
爱你 鲍勃
Love you, Bob.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
没个正形儿
Fuckin' freaks.
谁有充电器?我手♥机♥没电了
Does anyone have a charger? My phone's dead.
没有 你裙子真好看
No. I love your skirt.
谢谢 你的也很漂亮 -谢谢
Thank you. I love your dress. -Thanks.
话说你老爸也太凶了吧
Your dad's aggro, bro.
他有被害妄想
He's fuckin' paranoid, okay?
好吧
Okay.
看那边
Hoes
教练打电♥话♥给年轻的谢克·韦斯
Callin' a young Sheck Wes' phone
阿里怎么还不把钱拿来
Where's Ali with The motherfuckin' dough
是一辆福睿斯
By the tennis court.
等等 谁手上有视频?
Wait, who got that video? -And...
然后 最精彩的还没讲呢
No. That's not even the best part.
然后 她直接就吐在车上了
And she literally threw up on it. -Oops. Sorry.
什么? -真的
What? -Yes!
等等 有人把这段拍下来了吗?
Wait, do you think someone out there has a video of that?
肯定有人录
Wait. I bet they do.
快去问问汤姆和罗恩
Wait. We need to go find Tom and Ron.
亲爱的 不要害怕
Baby, don't be scared.
明白吗?仔细听我说
All right? Now, I'm gonna say it.
《绿野情》《贝弗利山人》胡特维尔社区
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies and Hooterville Junction."
来吧 亲爱的 回应我
Come on, baby, say it back to me.
《绿野情》《贝弗利山人》胡特维尔社区
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,Hooterville Junction."
再也不那么重要了
"Will no longer be so goddamn relevant."
女人们再也不在乎 迪克和简有没有在一起
"And women will not care if Dick finally got down with Jane on Search for Tomorrow."
因为黑人会走上街头
"Because Black people will be in the streets..."
带着未来的希冀
"Looking for a brighter day."
革命永远不会上电视
"The revolution will not be televised."
我爸说如果有人对我念这段话
My dad said if anyone said that shit to me
就无条件信任对方
to trust 'em with my life.
现在你必须信任我
All right, right now, you need to.
因为你有麻烦了 薇拉
'Cause you're in trouble, Willa. All right?
明白吗?有人发了求救信♥号♥♥
Now, there's an SOS signal out.
我是来帮你的
I am here to help.
但我们得马上离开这儿
But we have to leave here right away.
听着 我认识你妈妈 还有你♥爸♥爸
Look, I knew your mom and your dad.
你一定有很多问题 我会回答的
I know you have a lot of questions, and I'll answer 'em later,
但现在我们得快走
but right now, we have to roll.
你愿意跟我走吗?-去哪儿?
Will you leave here with me? -Where?
只要不是这儿
Anywhere but here.
好
Okay.
好的 你必须待在我身边 严格执行我说的话
Okay. You have to stay by my side, and you have to do exactly as I say.
明白了吗?-是 长官
Do you understand? -Yes, ma'am.
你带手♥机♥了吗? -没有
Do you have a phone on you? -No.
很好 走吧 亲爱的
All right. Come on, baby, let's go.
不许回头 眼睛看着我
Oh don't you dare look back , Just keep your eyes on me
我说你在犹豫
I said, "You're holding back"
她说闭嘴 和我跳舞吧
She said"Shut up and dance with me"
那我爸怎么办?
Wait, what about my dad?
不用担心他 他受过训练
He'll know what to do. He trained for this.
我的天啊 快点儿
Oh, God. Come on.
快 使劲儿跑
Come on, baby, come on!
走走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
13E 13D 灯光 音乐
One-Three-Echo, One-Three-Delta. Lights, music.
这个女人是我的命中注定 她说道
This woman is my destiny She said...
你跟他们说 都站到场地中间
Have you get all these kids in the center of the gym.
告诉他们不要惊慌
Tell 'em everything's gonna be okay.
都安静一下 我要说几句话
I need to get 'em set down, and I gotta talk to 'em.
大家听着
Everybody, listen!
所有人都站起来 站在球场中♥央♥
I need you guys to stand up and join everybody else on the court.
(《阿尔及尔之战》)
认识薇拉·弗格森吗? -不认识
Do you know Willa Ferguson? -No.
认识薇拉·弗格森吗?-不认识
Do you know Willa Ferguson? -No.
认识薇拉·弗格森吗?-不认识
Do you know Willa Ferguson? -No.
认识薇拉·弗格森吗?
Do you know Willa Ferguson?
只有那时才能战胜真正的敌人 全民解放阵线
"Only then can we take on our real enemy. National Liberation Army."
喂?
Yeah?
鲍勃
Bob?
是哪位?
Who's this?
我们有麻烦了 路上不太平
"We have trouble ahead. And the road isn't clear."
你说什么?你 你是哪位?
Wait, excuse me? Who is this?
你是谁? -请你背诵暗号♥
Who is this? -I need the greeting code, Bob.
完蛋
Oh, fuck.
我已经不记得暗号♥是什么
Well, I don't remember the fuckin' greeting code
因为我现在有点儿懵住了
because I got a little bit high.
那个 已经好多年了 你能不能提示我一下?
And I... it's been fuckin' years, so you gotta help me out here with this.
我不太 那个 -你得自己想
I don't... -You're gonna have to think.
也对
Right.
好
Hm. Okay.
太阳 太阳
"The sun, the sun..."
好好想
Think.
是日出 日出 日出在西方 对吗?
电影精选列表