我也要告诉你一句话 知道是什么吗?
Do you know the information that I'm trying to give you?
你就是个爱找茬的混♥蛋♥
You're a little nitpicking prick!
没错 你就知道找茬
That's what you are, a little nitpicking prick.
知道我会怎么对付你这种人吗?
And you know what I'm gonna do to nitpicking pricks?
我要召唤灰鹰十号♥
I'm gonna call in a Greyhawk Ten.
你召唤灰鹰十号♥?
You're calling in a Greyhawk Ten?
没错 灰鹰十号♥ 明白吗?
I'm callin' in a Greyhawk Ten. All right?
立马让你的上级接电♥话♥
I want you to get your supervisor on the phone right now,
我知道你有上级
'cause I know you got one.
我要找你的上级聊聊 懂了吗?
I know you got one, Comrade Josh. All right?
我要直接越过你这个烦人精
Yeah, I'm goin' way over your fuckin' head.
跟你的上级聊 懂吗?
Way over your head. All right?
马上让你的指挥官接电♥话♥
Put your commanding officer on the phone now.
因为你要召唤灰鹰十号♥
Because you're calling in a Greyhawk Ten?
我要召唤 灰鹰十号♥ 乔希兄弟
I'm callin' in a Greyhawk Ten, Comrade Josh.
请稍等
Please hold.
死混♥蛋♥ 没辙了吧
Fuckin' prick. I got him.
总算能治治他了
I got him right where I want him.
这个混♥蛋♥听着就很烦人 鲍勃
That's some fucked-up, nitpickin' shit, Bob.
拿着鸡毛当令箭
He got you on one password.
真恶心
Assholes.
抱歉兄弟
I'm sorry about...
我把这些烂事儿带到了你家
I brought all this shit to your door, man.
给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry about everything.
冷静一点儿 鲍勃
我们已经被围攻了几百年了
We've been laid siege for hundreds of years.
你没做错什么
You did nothing wrong.
别太自以为是
Don't get selfish.
生活啊 真是的
Life, man.
真难
Life!
总有些破事儿 让你不得安生
Just always some little...
都准备好了 表哥
little, tiny detail, right?
行了 到门口去
Okay. Get to the front.
雅各布 -要走了
Jacob! We go! -Okay, guys.
好啦
有秩序地撤离
走慢一点
当心一点 我们快走
晚上好
Buenas noches.
我们马上要出发了 好了兄弟 该走了
很好 非常好
穿着精心挑选的服装
Saving For just the proper occasion
这也太慢了吧
Why is this takin' so long? For God's sakes.
这群人到底行不行啊 效率低下
You guys are so incompetent. For...
可恶 快点啊
Fuck! Hurry up.
一号♥队 这里是祖鲁队
Alpha One, this is Zulu.
目标建筑内有人逃跑
I got a squirter internal to the target building.
继续追踪瑟吉奥·圣卡洛斯
Follow on for Sergio St. Carlos.
我得去其他地方
I need to go kinetic.
准备好进行突破 我需要两辆后续支援车辆
Setting up breach time now. I need two follow-on vehicles.
喂?是哪位?
Yep. Who's this?
喂?嗨 是哪位?
Yeah! Hi! Who's this?
哪位?
Who's this?
你是哪位?
Who's this?
我是鲍勃·弗格森 你是谁?
This is Bob Ferguson. Who's this?
好兄弟
My brother.
你是谁?
Who's this?
你哥们塔列朗
Talley!
塔列 我的好兄弟
Talley, my brother.
兄弟 听我说 我需要你的帮助
My brother, you listen, man. You gotta help me out, man.
薇拉被带走了
They got Willa.
你也知道这事儿吧
You heard they got Willa, right?
我需要马上知道集♥合♥地点
I need... the rendezvous point, now.
好 你需要回答一个问题 帕特
I need you to answer one question for me, Pat.
不 不行 求你别再搞这套了
No, no, man. Please don't make me go through this, man.
帕特 冷静 问题很简单 -我已经忘记答案了
Pat. Pat. Slow down. -I don't remember...
你知道答案 -过去太多年了 求你别问了
You're gonna know it. -Please, please. It's been too many years.
我最喜欢哪种美女?
What's my favorite kind of pussy?
墨西哥靓女
Mexican Hairless.
好 等一下
Okay. One second.
你这个蠢货 他可是大英雄
You motherfucker. This is a goddamn war hero.
集♥合♥地点是勇敢海狸姐妹教堂
Hey, rendezvous is Sisters of the Brave Beaver.
勇敢海狸姐妹教堂
Sisters of the Brave Beaver. I don't know...
是山上的那个建筑吗?
Is that that compound out in the hills?
你得告诉我准确的位置
I need the coordinates, exact coordinates.
好 等一下 帮他指路
Okay, one second. Tell him how to get there.
还要道歉 懂吗?
Apologize. Mean it.
喂?
Hello.
嗨 混♥蛋♥ 快点告诉我准确位置
Hi, prick! Give me the fuckin' coordinates now.
好的 -不要磨蹭
Okay. -Make it snappy!
好的 那个教堂就在老传教士路和克劳溪路
Okay. Sister Rochelle's is located up Old Mission Road...
老传教士路
Old Mission.
行了 慢点儿 说清楚点儿 Okay, slow down, articulate.
上大家伙
Bring up the hoolie.
大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
Sensei! Sensei!
边境巡逻警♥察♥来了 正敲门呢
快点 快走 别磨蹭了
走的时候注意脚下
老天一定会保佑我们 放心吧
都快走
在卓柏卡布山 -卓柏卡布山
In the Chupacabra Hills. -Chupacabra Hills.
我想跟你郑重说一声 对不起
And I just wanna formally say that I am sorry.
这时候你知道道歉了 -是啊
You wanna formally say you're sorry, huh? -Yeah.
那个问题的答案到底是什么 混♥蛋♥?
What was the fuckin' password, by the way, you fuckin' prick?
时间还不存在 但它仍然控制着我们
"Time doesn't exist, yet it controls us anyway."
去死吧 你就是个弱智
Fuck you, you fuckin' moron!
去死吧 你这个蠢货肯定没孩子
Fuck you! You obviously don't have kids, you fuckin' idiot!
兄弟 我知道位置了
Hey! Man, I got the coordinates.
先到老传教士路
It's Old Mission Road to Craw Creek,
再到克劳溪路 卓柏卡布山
and then to Chupacabra Hills.
该走了 鲍勃
Time to go, Bob.
好的 走吧
Right, let's go.
我知道位置了 走吧
Let's go I got the coordinates, man.
鲍勃 小心窗外 -什么?
Look out the window, Bob. -What?
小心点儿 窗外能看到你
Be careful. Look out the window. Be careful.
天啊 该死
Shit. Shit.
他们来了
They're here!
气死我了 真是该死 他们…
God damn it, they're... Shit. They're...
奥吉 店要关门了 租客已经都走了
O.G., the store is closed. The are gone.
他们要是敲门 你来应付
If they knock, you know what to do.
我们怎么暴露的?
How'd they find us, man?
怎么回事?
How'd they find us?
快走吧 你打了太多电♥话♥
I think you were making too many calls, man.
走吧 你的信♥号♥♥肯定被追踪了
I think they traced your call. They must have traced your calls.
有什么计划? -比吉
What's the plan, man? -BeeGee!
有什么计划?
What's the plan?
我正想呢
I'm thinking.
那是我的武器吗? -等等
Is that my weapon? -Hang on.
比吉 -有什么计划?我们得快走
BeeGee! Okay. -We gotta go, man.
听着 你带他到楼顶去
You're gonna take him up on the roof,
到拉帕姆巷去找我的车
across to my car on Lapham's Alley. Here are my keys.
这是钥匙 送完他记得联♥系♥我
You drop him off, you call me.
拉丁小队 走了
Latino Heat, come with me!
不行 我不跟他们走
No, no, no, man, I'm not goin' with them.
我不跟他们走 我应该跟着你
No, I'm not goin' with them! I'm supposed to go with you.
我需要你 兄弟 帮帮我 大♥师♥
I need you, brother. Please, Sensei.
求求你了
Sensei, Sensei, please!
要勇敢 鲍勃
Courage, Bob.
勇敢点儿
Courage.
就这样?
That's it?
勇敢点儿
Courage. Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢你 大♥师♥
Hey! Thank you, Sensei.
谢谢大♥师♥ 谢谢
Thank you, Sensei! Thank you!
差点忘了
God damn it!
革命必胜
必胜
这边 鲍勃
电影精选列表