天啊
Oh, my.
说实话 桑迪先生
You know, if I'm being honest, Sandy,
有那么一刻 我还以为自己失败了
there was a minute there where I didn't think I was gonna make it.
洛克乔 有你加入是我们的幸事
Lockjaw, we're lucky to have you.
好了 显然如你所见
Now, obviously, goes without saying,
这个办公室只是给你挂挂帽子
this is just one place where you can hang your hat,
开开会 放放个人物品的地方
take meetings, stow a few personal items.
我们希望每个成员都在总部有个家
We like our members to feel they have a home away from home,
随时都可以回来
any time, day or night.
这个理念太棒了
That's a fine idea.
办公室现在还空着
Now, it's empty right now,
但你可以自己布置
but we'll let you personalize it.
一个人的品味是最重要的
A man's taste defines him, doesn't it?
您说得太对了
It does indeed, sir.
好的 我们到了
And here we are.
第55套间
Suite 55.
看看这景色
Look at that view.
真是太美了
Would you look at that?
我能进吗? -当然可以
May I? -Absolutely.
糟糕 忘了给你钥匙
Damn it. I forgot your keys.
等一下 我去我办公室拿
Wait here, I'll just grab 'em from my office.
没问题
Yes, sir.
有一样东西 在我这儿放了很久了
I've been holding on to something for a while now
现在我想把它给你
and I wanted to give it to you.
好吗?
Okay?
之前没有给你是因为
And I didn't give it to you before because I...
我不想让你过早地接触这些事情
I just didn't wanna expose you to certain stuff.
说实话我不想让你
You know, I didn't want you to feel...
伤心或者为这些事烦恼
sad or confused about it.
我不知道我想要什么 我只是...
I don't know. I don't know what I wanted. I wanted...
我想要保护你
I wanted to protect you.
不要受你妈妈的影响
From all your mom's shit.
也别受我影响
From all my shit.
我大概只是想 当个好爸爸
I just, I suppose I wanted to be the one
这样 你有困难的时候会来找我帮忙
that you came to for help, right?
或者当一个 很酷的爸爸 你有什么事都能跟我说
You know, the one, the cool dad that you could say anything to.
虽然我知道这是不可能的
Even though I know that's impossible.
但我不想
But I don't want...
我不想对你撒谎 以后再也不会了
I don't wanna lie to you about anything anymore.
我留着这件东西已经好多年了
And I've been holdin' on to somethin'
不过现在 我只想...
for a couple years now and I just wanna...
我想把它交给你
I just wanna give it to you.
好吧 我这就拿出来
Okay, I'm gonna share this with you
那个 如果你想看
and if you wanna see it,
你就看
you can see it.
你想看吗?
Do you wanna see it?
我都不知道那是什么 爸爸
I don't know what it is, Dad.
你猜不到是什么? -对
You don't know what it is? -No.
这是 一封信
It's a letter.
是你妈妈写来的信
It's a letter from your mom.
是给我的 还是给你的?
Is it for me or for you?
是给你的
It's for you.
你想一个人看对吗?
You wanna go read it alone?
去吧
Go ahead.
亲爱的夏琳
Dear Charlene...
我从不见光的地方向你问好
Hello from the other side of the shadows.
我不想吓到你
I don't mean to shock you,
但我真的一直想要给你写信
but I've been contemplatin' writin' you for a long time.
有时候我醒来 感觉很不真实
I often wake up and I find it completely crazy how
我怎么会 为什么 会变成今天这样?
and why I am where I am today.
和家人都断了联♥系♥
And disconnected from my family.
我的一生都在假装
I pretended my whole life.
我假装自己很强大
I pretended to be strong...
假装我已经死了
pretended to be dead.
我说了那么多谎话 还能面对你吗?
Is it too late for us, after all my lies?
你过得开心吗?
Are you happy?
有没有爱的人?
Do you have love?
等你长大了想要做什么?
What will you do when you get older?
你会像我一样想改变世界吗?
Will you try to change the world, like I did?
我们失败了
We failed.
但也许你不会
But maybe you will not.
也许你有能力让世界变得更好
Maybe you will be the one who puts the world right.
我每天都在想你
I think of you every single day...
每天
every single day.
可惜我当初没有足够的勇气
And I wish I had been strong for the both of us.
我知道有一天
I know someday...
等时机合适 安全的时候
when it's right and it's safe...
你会找到我
you will find me.
替我吻一下你♥爸♥爸
Please send a kiss to your dad...
我的穷鬼帕特
my Ghetto Pat.
爱你的妈妈 帕菲迪亚
Love, your mom, Perfidia.
帮我看看闪光灯 应该怎么用的
How do I get this flash to work?
拍不到我的脸
It's not gettin' my face.
嗯?
Huh?
怎么才能让它拍到我的脸?
I don't know how to get it... to get my face.
上划一下 会有一个闪电符号♥
Swipe up, and then there's a lightning bolt.
点一下会出来
And then on there, it says,
闪光灯自动打开关闭
"Flash auto on and off."
没有啊
No.
就是 你按一下
Well, if you push the...
上面有一个
There's a little...
右下角应该有个小圆圈 你点一下
There's a little circle on the bottom right side. Click that.
对 或者敲敲手♥机♥背面
Okay. Or take it with the back.
应该就行了
I guess that's fine.
呼叫 呼叫 -按一下小圆圈是吗?
QST, QST. -I gotta press the circle.
这里是N6-EDG 来自奥克兰的“威士忌莎瓦”
This is N6EDG, the Whiskey Sour in Oakland.
威士忌莎瓦进行全台呼叫
QST signal from the Whiskey Sour in Oakland.
他是说奥克兰吗?
Did they say Oakland?
对
Yeah.
重复 人类联盟将发动突袭
Repeat, MKU raids in progress.
反抗力量在林肯公园集♥会♥
Meeting point for protesters is Lincoln Park.
全台呼叫 这里是威士忌莎瓦
QST, this is the Whiskey Sour.
所有人员都要到场 N6-EDG
All hands on deck. N6EDG.
我说 开车去奥克兰 可要三个半小时呢
You know, Oakland's a three-and-a-half-hour drive from here.
知道
Yeah.
那可够远的
You know that's far, right?
还下着雨
Well, it's raining out.
小心点儿
Hey! Be careful.
才不要
I won't.
电影精选列表