你应该多化化妆 让自己好看点儿
You should put on more makeup to make yourself look better.
舞会这样重要的场合 不能犯懒
You go to a dance, you make an effort.
必须好好化妆
You put on more makeup.
你的衣服怎么那么紧?
Why is your shirt so tight?
你不要乱想 我不是同性恋
I'm not gay, if that's what you're sayin'.
我没有那么想
I didn't say that.
反正我不是同性恋
I'm not a homosexual.
我没那么想
I did not say that,
但我发现你穿了增高鞋垫
but I see the lifts in your shoes.
你以为自己很聪明吗?真是太典型了
Oh, you are a smartass. You... Oh, yeah, yeah.
你就是个娇生惯养的小公主
You just, you're just a little princess, aren't you?
就会耍嘴皮子
Smart mouth. Like your mother.
你妈妈嘴巴也很毒 最后还是被我征服了
Your mother had a smart mouth, and I buried her.
你刚看过就忘了吗?
Are you having trouble remembering what you just read?
如果是直线 我就有麻烦了
If it's a straight line, I have a problem.
如果不是 就放我走
If it's not, you have to let me go.
你不可能是我爸爸 因为我没这么笨
God, there's no way I'm actually yours, 'cause I can actually fucking read.
够了 闭上你的臭嘴
You shut up. Just shut up!
你就是个小杂种
You fucking mutt!
坏了
Uh-oh.
把车开过来 箱子放上面
Get my vehicle. Put my kid in the car.
我从没想过那家伙还会回来抓我们
Just never thought this fucker would come back for us, you know?
是我大意了 没有好好防范
I got lazy, man. I wasn't payin' attention.
我没想过这混♥蛋♥会回来
I thought the person comin' through that door one day
倒是想过帕菲迪亚可能会回来
was gonna be her mom, not this fuckin' asshole.
我以为她 会回来看女儿 教她一些女孩的事儿 给她扎个头发
Hm. See her daughter, you know, she'd teach her girl stuff,she'd do her hair, she'd...
尽到母亲的职责
be a mom.
我不会帮女儿扎头发
I can't do her hair, man.
你知道吗?
You know that?
我怎么也扎不好
I don't know how to do her hair right.
是吗?
Well...
别太伤感了 鲍勃
Don't go dark on me, Bob.
好吧
I won't.
好了 没事了
I'm here. I'm here.
小心点儿 兄弟
Bring it down, bro.
真是倒霉
Motherfucker.
麻烦来了
Here he comes.
把这放进背包里
Put this in your backpack.
看来已经走到尽头了
Guess this is the end of the line, huh?
你还没到
Not for you.
心如止水 平静下来
Ocean waves. Ocean waves.
我得让你下车了 好兄弟
I gotta ditch you, Kemosabe.
什么? -你必须走过去
What? -You gotta hit it on foot.
走过去?-对
On foot? -Yeah.
听我说
Here we go.
我会在这个加油站转弯 然后降低速度
I'm gonna turn at this gas station, I'm gonna slow down,
你跳下车 剩下交给我
and you tuck and roll. I'll take it from there.
解开安全带 准备好
Unbuckle and get ready.
跳下车 -对
Tuck and roll. -Yeah.
好
Okay.
知道什么是自♥由♥吗?-是什么?
You know what freedom is? -What?
就是不害怕
No fear.
像阿汤哥那样
Just like Tom fuckin' Cruise.
听我数到四就跳 一
Okay. Jump on four. One...
二
Two...
把枪给我
Give me the gun!
三
Three...
跳 跳!
Go! Go!
四
Four!
慢一点儿
Slow down!
跳啊 鲍勃
Go! Four, Bob!
快点儿跳
Go, four!
(停)
起来 得走了
Get up! We're leaving.
你怨我没有陪过你 想让我陪你玩游戏
Making up for lost time? Little daddy-daughter games?
玩警♥察♥抓小偷是吗?
Daddy-daughter games?
我是圣诞冒险家
I am a Christmas Adventurer!
知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
放开我
No!
我有更崇高的使命
I have a higher calling.
跟我的使命相比 你根本不算什么
It is a higher honor than having you.
目标出现 十二点钟方向
Contact, contact! 12 o'clock!
老实说 我爱过她
I loved her, in case you were wonderin'.
你妈是我这辈子见过 最漂亮的女人
Best goddamn-looking witch I ever saw.
住嘴
Shut up.
可惜 她太疯狂了
Yeah, she was possessed.
闭上你的臭嘴 -她是个疯子
Shut the fuck up. -She was insane.
很像你 你跟她一模一样
Like you. You have it in you.
她身上有疯子的味儿 你身上也有
I smelled it from within her,
她是个该死的叛徒
and I can smell it from within you.
她是个战士
She was a fucking rat.
一心一意为了自♥由♥而战
She was a warrior, a righteous warrior of freedom!
她碾压所有的弱者
And she fought the weak!
她是个该死的叛徒
She was a fucking rat!
你应该学会尊重自己的父母
You should respect your mother and your father both.
我真该好好教教你
Poke your fuckin' eyes out.
阿万提
Avanti.
最近生意怎么样?
How's the bounty business?
还行吧 你最近怎样?
It's all right. How's it with you?
说不上很理想
Things could be better.
每天都能碰到新问题
It's not one thing, it's a-fuckin'-nother.
能理解这种感觉吗?
Do you find that to be true?
总之
Anyway...
我得处理掉这个麻烦
I need to dispose of this one.
是谁?
Who is it?
杀人嫌犯 墨西哥混血
Murder suspect. Wetback half-breed.
干过非法贸易 死了也没人在乎
Involved in narco cartels. Nobody that will be missed.
不行 我不杀小孩
That's a kid. I don't do kids.
小孩也会犯罪
Kids do bad shit.
你干吗不自己动手?
Why don't you do it?
我没时间 谁能帮我杀她?
I can't do it. I'm busy. So who can do it?
你可以找埃里克·加罗
Well, get Erik Garrow to do it.
我不想找埃里克·加罗
I don't want Erik Garrow to do it.
干掉她 我付你双倍酬劳
I'll pay you double your daily rate, get this done.
那也不行 我不干
I don't give a shit. I'm not doin' it.
好吧
All right.
知道一七七六吗?
You know the 1776,
离德尔里奥有8公里 靠近沃特兰
about five miles outside Del Rio by Walter's Landing?
知道 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
把她送去那儿 我就付给你酬劳
You get her to them, I'll pay you your daily rate.
耍小聪明
Smart aleck.
行了
You got no manners, God damn it!
死丫头 一点儿规矩都不知道
没家教的玩意儿
You weren't raised right!
看到了吗?看见没有?
You see that?! You see that?!
你妈就这么教你的
That's what your mother brought up.
进去
Get... there.
很好 你就闹吧 小兔崽子 再大点儿劲
Kick all the way. Yeah, go ahead, kick! Kick, kick!
我也不想做得这么绝
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
你要是听话 咱俩还能聊聊
If you had any manners, we might have gotten to know each other.
小兔崽子
Little bitch child.
真该死
Bitch child.
跟她妈一样坏
All goddamn witches...
死混♥蛋♥ 你想带我去什么地方?
Where the fuck are you taking me, asshole?
会有人过来找你吗?
Someone gonna come by lookin' for you?
问你呢 会有人来找你吗?
I said, is someone gonna come by lookin' for you?
当然
Yeah.
他们会来救我
They're gonna find me, and they're gonna fuck you up.
把你大卸八块
该死 他们到底去哪儿了?
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Come on.
可恶 去哪儿了?
Fuck! Fuck!
你们好
电影精选列表