你路上小心 天哪 保佑他吧
But travel in grace. Oh, my God.
抱一下
Here. Hold her.
好 给我吧 -谢谢
All right, I got her, I got her. -Thanks.
好孩子 过来吧 给你
Come on, baby girl, come on.
当心头
Watch her head.
好了
All right.
爱你 -爱你
Love you. -I love you.
保重 -你也是
Take care. -Stay safe.
走了
Okay.
回到家了
Home sweet home.
这些你都听过 但我要再强调一遍
We've been through all this before, but I've gotta go through it one more time.
不要联♥系♥任何人 特别是你那些犯罪姐妹
No contact ever with anyone from Josie and the Pussycats
别去找你过去的同伙
or any of your former associates.
不能见家人朋友
No family. No friends.
绝不要犯罪
Don't commit any crimes.
需要作证的时候 我们会找你的
You will testify when we need you to testify.
你的当务之急是找一份工作
Look, first order of business, find a job.
付清账单
Pay your bills.
听懂了吗?-嗯嗯
You good? -Mm-hmm.
欢迎来到主流社会
Welcome to mainstream America.
革命最初 我们和恶魔战斗
Every revolution begins fightin' demons
但最终 我们只能和自己战斗
but motherfuckers just end up fightin' themselves.
(雇员通道 顾客止步)
举起手来 手放在后脑勺上
Hands up! Put your hands up over your head!
她在后面
She's in the back!
把你的手举起来 高一点儿
Get your hands up! Higher!
他执行任务英勇无畏
For valor in the line of duty
最终成功让暴♥力♥团伙“法式75组织”受到了法律的制裁
and bringing justice to the vigilante group known as the French 75,
所以我们在此表彰 史蒂文·洛克乔警官
We are here to award Steven J. Lockjaw
为他颁发贝德福荣誉奖章
with the Bedford-Forrest Medal of Honor.
(在我这儿 你永远没戏)
(清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥)
(墨西哥)
16年之后
Sixteen years later,
世界没有改变多少
the world had changed very little.
平安二段
你的呼吸不对
You're not breathing.
再来一遍
Let's do it again.
♫时运不济 连小费你都不愿付起♫
♫Times are hard You're afraid to pay the fee♫
♫于是你给自己找了个男人♫
♫So you find yourself somebody♫
♫作为免费劳力♫
♫Who can do the job for free♫
平安二段
♫可当你需爱情滋润时♫
♫When you need a bit of lovin'♫
♫你男人又出了城♫
♫Cause your man is out of town♫
♫这才到了让我派上用场的时候
♫That's the time you get me runnin'♫
♫你心知我一定会来到你身边♫
♫And you know I'll be around♫
♫我是傻瓜 为你做着不讨好的工作♫
♫I'm a fool to do your dirty work♫
♫哦耶~♫
♫ Oh, yeah♫
♫我不想再做这些讨人厌的工作了♫
♫I don't wanna do your dirty work♫
♫我真是傻瓜 愿意为你干脏活♫
♫I'm a fool to do your dirty work♫
♫再也不想♫
♫ No more♫
♫哦耶~♫
♫ Oh, yeah♫
♫点燃蜡烛 锁上大门♫
♫Light the candle , Put the lock upon the door♫
♫你早早的遣返女仆♫
♫You have sent the maid home early♫
♫和之前无数次都一样♫
♫Like a thousand times before♫
♫如同在城♥堡♥的角落里♫
♫Like the castle in its corner♫
♫陷入一场中世纪的游戏♫
♫In a medieval game ♫
♫我明明看到痛苦的前景♫
♫I foresee terrible trouble♫
历史课?-对
History class? -Mm-hmm.
但愿你们教的是正经历史
Teachin' the right kind of history, I hope.
林肯?
Lincoln.
对
Mm-hmm.
伟大人物真不少啊
I see you got all the greats here, huh?
当然
Oh, yeah.
他打的什么主意?
What were his intentions?
那边还有老罗斯福总统
Got Teddy Roosevelt over there. You got...
不如讲讲美菲战争的事儿
Hope you teach about the Philippines and all that.
我们现在不会讲很细
We don't get all into the details just yet,
但也不会隐瞒历史 -应该多讲
but we don't hide from them, either. -You should.
应该告诉他们真♥相♥
You should. Gotta tell the truth.
我看还有三K党的大头目
And then you got the Grand Wizard over there, right?
本杰明·富兰克林
Mr. Benjamin Franklin.
美国国父
Forefather.
对吧?-嗯嗯
Hm? -Mm.
他用奴隶干活儿
Fuckin' slave owner.
那个… 抱歉 教室里不能抽烟
You... I'm afraid you can't do that here in the classroom.
到处都有奴隶主
Fuckin' slave owners everywhere.
好吧...
Um... Well,
总体来说 薇拉在学校表现相当好
overall, to get into it, Willa's doing really great.
她很自信 也有领导力
Mm. She's a confident leader.
嗯嗯 -她还努力学习
Mm-hmm. -She works hard.
看得出来 她是真心想做一个好学生
You can tell that she actually cares about being a good student, you know?
她每天来学校都活力十足
She enters class each day ready to work, full of energy.
期待着学知识 其他学生都很佩服她
The other students really admire her, um...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没有情绪失控 只是…
If I get emotional, it's just um...
喜极而泣
tears of joy, that's all.
我能看出你现在很激动
Oh. I see this is very emotional for you.
我不知道
I don't know...
说实话 薇拉一直没有妈妈
You know, Willa grew up without her mom.
她妈妈在她很小的时候死了
Her mom died when she was very young.
是这样
Oh. I see.
薇拉从没见过妈妈?
So Willa never knew her mother?
没有 从来没见过
No. She never did.
这姑娘太不容易了
That can be very hard on a young woman.
请帮忙
请帮忙
长官 斯金纳中尉要见您
Sir, I have Lieutenant Skinner here to speak with you.
斯金纳 有什么事?
What do you got, Skinner?
长官 进展部副主任奉上级命令 要与您谈话
Sir, Deputy Director of Progress has orders to speak to you, sir.
已经安排了车 今晚六点送您过去
Your transportation is set for 1800 hours, sir.
知道他有什么事吗?
You know what this is about, Skinner?
不知道 我… -好吧 我知道
No, sir, I'm... -Well, I think I do.
你可以出去了 中尉
That'll be all, Lieutenant.
欢迎 上校 请跟我来
Welcome, Colonel. Please follow me.
(州长套房♥)
让人告诉我妻子 我几分钟后就下去
Have somebody tell my wife I'll be down in a few minutes.
洛克乔上校 谢谢你过来
Colonel Lockjaw, thanks for coming.
桑迪先生 很高兴认识你
Sandy, great to see you.
认识一下维吉·斯洛莫顿
Let me introduce you to Virgil Throckmorton.
维吉 这是洛克乔上校 -我叫史蒂文·洛克乔
Virgil, Colonel Steve Lockjaw. -Steve Lockjaw.
你好 上校 -很高兴认识您
How do you do, Colonel? -My pleasure, sir.
抱歉 还让你偷偷摸摸从后门进来
Yeah, I'm sorry about all the espionage at the back entrance.
我女儿要结婚 大家都穿着礼服
My daughter's getting married and dress was formal.
我们不想让你不自在
So, we didn't want you to feel out of place.
我完全理解 先生
Perfectly understandable, sir.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
尚恩·米切尔 向你 问好
Shane Mitchell sends a hello.
尚恩老大 他还在建车♥库♥吗?
The big dog. He still building out that garage?
我看他永远都建不完
The construction project that never ends.
总会完工的 请您替我带个好
I'm sure he'll get it done. Will you give him my best?
好 -谢谢
Will do. -Thank you.
从里奥杜尔特过来顺利吗?
How was your journey from Rio Duarte?
很顺利
Fine, sir.
你在那边干得不错
You're doing great work down there.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
非法移♥民♥就像汹涌的潮水
Each and every day is hand-to-hand combat
每天都是一场硬仗 对吗?
in the spread of uncontrolled migration, isn't it?
您说得没错 -是啊
Yes, it is, sir. -Yeah.
有人说 想拯救地球 先搞定移♥民♥
Well, "You wanna save the planet, you start with immigration."
完全正确 先生
That's exactly right, sir.
这是你说的
You said that.
几年前卧石行动结束后说的
A few years back, after Squatting Pebble.
我听说你对我们感兴趣
I understand you've expressed an interest in us.
是 先生
电影精选列表