I need you to tell me where Baby Charlene is,
她现在叫什么?住在哪儿?
what's her name, where does she live?
我需要知道火箭男住在哪里
I need to know where The Rocket Man lives.
他现在叫什么?
I need to know his name.
好吧 -穷鬼帕特
Okay. -Ghetto Pat.
好吧 我愿意合作
Okay. I can cooperate.
他们一个叫摩登原始人 一个叫欢乐时光
Their names are Fred Flintstone and Arthur Fonzarelli
住在半人马座阿尔法星
and their address is Alpha Centauri.
太幽默了 我喜欢
I love it. I love it.
他自己都是泥菩萨过河了 还不忘讲笑话
Motherfucker's sittin' on plastic in a container, he's still got jokes.
我只想让你知道 我不害怕
I just want you to know that I'm not scared.
我很佩服你
I appreciate that.
如果换成是我 我也不会害怕
If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be scared, either.
只是不知道你姐姐会不会害怕
I just don't know if your sister would feel that way.
他姐姐叫什么来着?
What's his sister's name?
帕梅拉
Pamela.
不讲笑话了吗?
Oh, no more jokes?
他们叫什么?住在哪儿?
What are their names and where do they live?
他们叫鲍勃·弗格森和薇拉·弗格森
Their names are Bob and Willa Ferguson.
住在巴克坦十字市
They're up in Baktan Cross.
巴克坦十字市
Baktan Cross.
找个理由让我去那边出任务
Make me a reason to deploy in that town.
打击贩毒之类的 -明白
Drugs and tacos. -Got it.
帮我搜集一些当地情报 就是
And get all the intel on the gathering spots,
小年轻都喜欢去的地方
the hotspots for teenyboppers.
好的
On it.
小牧
Shep.
小牧 过来 到这儿来
Shep. Hey, come here, come here.
去哪儿啦?
Where'd you...
到这儿来 你开不开心呀?
Come, come with me. How ya doin'?
去捡 小牧
Get it! Shep!
小牧
Shep.
小牧
Shep.
各位 欢迎参与铁蹄行动
Gentlemen, this is Operation Boot Heel.
行动地点是巴克坦十字市
Our AO is Baktan Cross.
这是一座庇护城市 到处是臭烘烘的墨西哥人
This is a sanctuary city full of thousands of wet 'n stinkies.
我们的行动必须要快 抓捕两名重要目标
We have a TST operation to capture two HVIs.
成年男性鲍勃·弗格森
Adult male, Bob Ferguson.
少女薇拉·弗格森 16岁 是他女儿
Female juvenile, Willa Ferguson, age 16, the daughter.
男的直接干掉带回来 女的要留活口
We bag-and-tag the male. We apprehend the female.
有新情报
Intel update.
巴克坦高中今天有舞会 傍晚六点
Baktan High School dance today, 1800.
九到十二年级参加
Grades nine through 12.
插播插播 呼叫13号♥
Break, break, break, net call one-three.
我们分组行动 一组去学校
We're gonna split the team. Cell One to the high school.
二组跟我去目标住处
Cell Two to the residence with me.
各位晚上好 我是特工托杰姆
Good evening, gentlemen. Special Agent Toejam.
今晚的主要目标 是香香鸡冷冻食品农场
Our main target tonight is Rimhorn's Chicken Lickin' Frozen Food Farm.
情报显示 香香鸡农场只是幌子
HUMINT reporting has led us to believe Chicken Lickin' is a front
实际上 它是这一带的 大规模海♥洛♥因♥分销点
for a large-scale heroin distribution operation within the AO.
边境小组 请你们听好
BTR, your main effort,
你们的任务是
you are tasked with the clearing and securing
搜查并控制香香鸡冷冻食品农场
of Chicken Lickin' Frozen Food Farm in order to destroy
以捣毁该区域内的海♥洛♥因♥分销窝点
heroin distribution operations within the AO.
同时当地警方也会行动
Simultaneously, local law enforcement,
你们负责搜查并控制布拉茨基轮胎行
you will clear and secure Blatski's Tires,
老加州大街上的拉里贝托墨西哥餐厅
Raliberto's Mexican Restaurant on Old California Road,
巴克坦商场里的提布隆卷饼店
Tiburn's Taco Shack in the Baktan Mall,
以及詹德博伊勒大街上的加油站
and the gas station on J and Boiler Street.
这是个庇护城市 有几千个墨西哥人
This is a sanctuary city for thousands of wet bodies.
当地的居民很可能 会同情 甚至支持
Expect the local populace to be sympathetic and supportive
我们今晚要突击的犯罪组织
to the criminal organizations we are targeting tonight, gentlemen.
多谢
Thank you.
你喝多了 今天凌晨三点才回家
You're hungover, and you got home at 3:00 in the morning.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
去哪儿?
Where, what?
宝贝 你也不帮我热一下
This isn't even warm, sweetie.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
我去哪儿?
Where was I?
我去了 我…
I was... Well,
我特地告诉过你我去了哪儿
I specifically told you where I was.
你问过我 我也回答了你
You asked me that. I told you where I was.
我去了乡村酒吧 听乐队演奏
I was at the Rustic Inn with the old band.
是我们以前爱听的乐队 记得吗?
You remember our old band, right?
就是他们 正常街区外
The old band, sweetie.
记得艾伯特吗?
A Block Past Normal. You remember Albert?
记得
Yeah.
我才知道 艾伯特买♥♥了一些旧设备
Turns out, Albert bought all this old equipment
都是史提利·丹乐队的录音室用过的
from Steely Dan's old studio
他买♥♥下这些就是为了玩复古
to try to get that sort of vintage, you know,
追求所谓的真空管音色
that sort of crackling tube sound.
现在谁要听这种东西?
You don't need any of that stuff anymore.
他还买♥♥了个电脑软件
He brought out a computer program.
说是只要按一下按钮
Boom, with the press of a button...
你怎么回家的?
How'd you get home?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你怎么回家的?-我开车回来的
How did you get home? -Well, with my car.
你开车了?
You drove?
怎么?难道你是我的保姆吗?
So what are you, my babysitter? What, what, what...
对啊 -我会喝酒 也会开车
Yeah. -I know how to drink and drive, honey.
我能照顾好自己
I know what I'm doin'.
我也没喝那么多 -爸爸
I didn't have that much. -Dad.
什么?
What?
什么?说啊?
What? What?
我也不想当你的保姆
I don't wanna be your babysitter.
我不想操心你有没有把车
I don't wanna worry if you wrapped your car
撞到电线杆子上
around a telephone pole.
我没有撞到电线 -我也不想的
Well, I didn't wrap my... -I didn't ask for this.
可我摇出一把烂牌 只能这样
That's just how the cards were rolled out for me.
不对 是摇色子 -什么?
It's "dice," sweetie. -What?
不能说摇出一把牌 要说摇色子
It's not "cards." You don't roll cards. It's dice.
滚一边去 鲍勃 别再扯这些了 好吗?
Fuck off, Bob. Just fuck off with that, okay?
成熟点儿
Grow up.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
我想说 你能表达自己的观点
Well, you... Look. I like the way you're standin' up for yourself.
这样非常好
I'm proud of ya, honey,
但是有时候
but the way you, uh,
你对你♥爸♥说话的方式
speak to your father sometimes, it's just...
你说得也对吧
I don't know. You're right.
要多跟我说说你是怎么想的
You should tell me what you think, always.
任何事情都不要瞒我
Never hold anything back from me.
你到底是有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
说得对 我得记住 我这人有毛病
You're right. That's somethin' I gotta remember.
时不时还会搞砸事情
And I fuck up sometimes.
谁来了?那是谁?
Whoa. Who's this? Who's that?
是什么人?-只是我的朋友
Who is that? -They're just my friends.
一群小屁孩 还开个红色的车
And they just, they have a red car like that, just drivin'...
有点儿扰民了吧
Little loud, don't you think?
一辆车而已
It's just a car.
是你让他们开过来的? -对
And you told 'em they could do that? -Yes.
到我们家门口?
Told 'em to come to the house?
对
Yes!
那个涂口红的小子是谁?
Now, who's the one with the lipstick?
叫什么名字?
What's that one's name?
波波 -波波
Bobo. -Bobo.
该叫他先生 小姐 还是别的?
Now, is that a he or a she or a they?
行了 老爸
Dad, come on.
我只是想知道 他算男孩还是…
No, are they transitioning? I wanna know if...
都不是
They're nonbinary.
好吧 我只是想确定一下称呼
Okay, I just wanna be polite. All right.
没什么好确定的 叫同学
电影精选列表