明白吗? -明白
Okay? -Okay.
我需要你帮忙 你要到楼上去 -好的
I need your help. Okay? -Okay.
帮我做件事儿
I need you to go upstairs and do me a favor.
你不喜欢走地道 所以要跟我走
I know you don't like the tunnel. You're gonna have to come with me.
好 上楼去帮他们吧
Okay. Go upstairs, give 'em a hand. Yeah.
埃斯特班 别玩手♥机♥了
Esteban! Esteban, get off your phone.
快到大门口去 帮忙盯着点儿
Come to the front of the store and keep an eye on the store.
埃斯特班 快去
Esteban
别玩手♥机♥了
Hey, get off the phone!
别玩手♥机♥了 快去
Get off the phone! Come on!
我哪有玩手♥机♥ 哥们?
I'm not on the phone, man!
真烦人
God damn!
我是想给手♥机♥充电 懂了吗?
I'm trying to charge the phone! You see that?
充个电真麻烦 -到楼上去充
Goddamn, man! -Bring it upstairs.
亲戚朋友们
听我说 赶紧带上孩子 排成一队
移♥民♥局的人就要来了 我们得走了
快点 快点
都站成一排 不用担心 不会有事的
大家都听我说 都不用害怕
老天会保佑我们的 大家都不会有事
但我们要赶快离开
东西全都拿走 别留下痕迹
Guys, clean it up. Spick-and-span.
鲍勃 这儿不安全 跟我来
Bob. Not safe for you there. Follow me.
快点 孩子们 快走
德瑞克 让他们在走廊排好队
Derrick, line 'em up in the hallway!
我去24号♥房♥
I'll be in 24!
没问题 哥们
俗话说得好 有得必有失 鲍勃
You win some and you lose some, Bob.
是啊
Yeah.
鲍勃 这儿 你冷静一点儿
Bob, Bob, Bob. Get back on defense.
冷静 没问题
Back on defense, man
好 yeah. -Yeah.
谢谢兄弟 太谢谢了
Thank you, man. Thank you, thank you.
在这儿
Here.
到我屋里去 更隐蔽
Do it in my room. It's more privacy.
奥布里 别玩手♥机♥了 赶快到二楼去
Aubrey, get off the phones. Go to the second floor.
要转移阵地
We're moving them out.
别玩了
Okay? Back here, man?
你房♥间在那儿是吗?
Where's your room?
对了 鲍勃 -什么?
Hey, Bob, Bob. -Back here?
认识一下大家 -好
Yeah? -This is everybody. -Yeah. Hi.
大家认识一下鲍勃 -嗨
Everybody, this is Bob.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
白人版萨帕塔
The Gringo Zapata.
都打个招呼
Everyone, say hello.
很高兴认识你
Okay. Jacob...
很好 你好吗 哥们?
Right on, man.
你赶快到二楼去
I need you to go to the second floor.
玛丽塞拉 要带他们走
Marisela, we're moving them out.
什么? -赶快去
What? -Now, now.
好了 鲍勃 这是瑞秋
Yeah. Bob, Bob. Bob. This is Rachel.
嗨 瑞秋 你好吗? -这是鲍勃
Hi, Rachel. How are you? -Rachel, this is Bob
这是兰登 最小的一个 -兰登 你好吗?
and this is Landon, the newest one. -Hey, Landon. How are you?
嗨 插座在那儿是吗?
Hey, is it back there?
对 在这儿 -谢谢
Okay. Yeah. Back here. -Thank you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
就在那个沙发后面
Right here. Right behind the couch.
谢谢你兄弟 谢谢
Thank you, brother, thank you.
玛利亚 麦迪森 出去
Mariah. Madison. Come on.
出去
Out.
别待在我屋里
Come on, it's my room.
这才是乖孩子
Thank you, girls.
好了
Yeah. Come on.
拜托 快点
Come on.
倒霉
Shit.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man.
快点儿
Come on.
没事
It's okay.
求你了 快点开机
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
快点开机 快点呀 求你了
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
有电了 有电了
I got power. I got power.
那太好了 快点
求你了 接我的电♥话♥
Please, please, please.
日上三竿
"Rise and shine."
嗨
Hi. What's up?
你好 你好兄弟
What's up, homie?
我又打电♥话♥了 我是鲍勃
It's me again. Bob Ferguson.
还记得吗?我刚才给你打过电♥话♥
I don't know if you remember, but we spoke earlier on the phone.
咱俩也许有点小误会
I think we had a little misunderstanding.
也许你对我印象不好
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我只是想知道集♥合♥地点 我想见我女儿
I was trying to get the rendezvous point for my daughter. Willa.
好吧
Right.
你回答不出 现在是几点
If you can't answer "What time is it?"
我就不能告诉你集♥合♥地点
I cannot give you the rendezvous point.
这是暗号♥手册的重要内容 -是啊 我记得
This is a key tenet of the rebellion text. -"What time is it?"
你怎么会回答不上来?
I'm surprised you can't name it.
抱歉 我怀疑你根本不是鲍勃...
I don't know if you are... who you say you are.
好吧 要不这样好了我给你一些信息
Okay. Well, look, look, maybe I can... Maybe I can give you some information
你也给我一些信息 怎么样?
and then you give me some information, all right?
互相交换信息
We'll just share a little bit of information.
我是鲍勃·弗格森
My name is Bob Ferguson.
不知道你是否听说过我
I don't know if you've ever heard of me. All right?
我过去是法式75的成员
I was a part of French 75 for years. Years and years, all right?
干过很多年 大家叫我 穷鬼帕特 火箭男之类的
They used to call me "Ghetto Pat," "Rocket Man," something like that.
唯一的问题是
Only problem is, I, uh...
如今 我的脑子不太好使
I fried my brain since then, man.
这三十年来我一直嗑药酗酒 已经把脑子喝坏了
I have abused drugs and alcohol for the past 30 years, man.
我是个无药可救的酒鬼
I'm a drug and alcohol lover
我只知道 现在我有危险
and I cannot remember for the life of me,
我唯一的女儿也有危险
or the life of my only child,
可我无论如何也想不起来 现在是几点
the answer to your question, "What time is it?"
八点十五
8:15.
听着 我得知道集♥合♥地点
Now, I need this rendezvous point,
你懂我的意思吗?告诉我吧
you understand what I'm sayin'? I need it.
我懂你的意思 但你要告诉我
I understand. And the question is...
去死吧 -现在是几点
Fuck! -"What time is it?"
你要是不告诉我集♥合♥地点
If you don't give me the rendezvous point,
你就等着瞧吧 我一定会找到你
I swear to God, I will hunt you down
在你五脏六腑里面塞满炸♥弹♥
and stick a loaded fuckin' hot piece of dynamite
让你死无葬身之地
right up your fuckin' asshole.
好吧 你这话越界了
Okay, this doesn't feel safe.
侵犯了我的个人空间
You're violating my space right now.
侵犯你的个人空间?
Violating your space? Man, come on,
兄弟 你算什么反抗斗士?
what kind of revolutionary are you, brother?
我们都不在一个房♥间
We're not even in the same room here.
打个电♥话♥就侵犯空间了 -瑞秋 带孩子出去
We're talkin' on the phone, like men! -Rachel, let's take the boys outside...
你没必要大吼大叫
Okay, there's no need to shout.
你在威胁我的生命安全
This is a violation of my safety.
我感觉很不舒服
These are noise triggers.
去你的不舒服
Fuckin' noise triggers.
听着 我有个问题
Listen, I wanna know somethin'.
先不说别的 我只想知道一件事儿
I wanna know one thing when this is all said and done.
你叫什么?我想知道你叫什么
What is your name? I need to know your name.
好吧 我叫…
My name is ...
乔希兄弟
Comrade Josh.
对 乔希兄弟
Well, get a better name, Comrade Josh.
我劝你换一个名字 哪有干革命的人叫这种名字 太可笑了
That's a fuckin' ridiculous name for a revolutionary, first off.
另外 你现在在哪儿?
Second off, I wanna know your coordinates.
我要知道你的坐标 告诉我
I wanna know your location right now. What is it?
我在一个很安全的地方
I'm in a secure location, somewhere between
比东北部要靠西南 比东南部要靠西北 你猜吧
the stolen land of the Wabanaki and the stolen land of the Chumash.
你真是太会恶心人了
You're fuckin' intolerable, man. You are...
你真是把我恶心坏了
You really know... you're really intolerable, man.
革命者不应该是这种德行
This is not the way the revolutionaries do shit.
你一点儿道理都不讲
You know how hard you are to talk to?
电影精选列表