"The sunrise. Sunrise, sunrise in the west." Right?
校园被突袭了 他们带走了比利羊
The campus has been raided and the Billy Goat has been taken.
比利羊就是萨默威尔
Billy Goat is Howard Sommerville,
所以霍华德·萨默威尔被带走了
so Howard Sommerville has been taken.
也许还被♥干♥掉了 到底是怎么回事?
He's been taken or killed. What's goin' on?
被带走了 昨天的事 现在情况更糟
Taken. Yesterday. And it gets worse.
锤子出动了 正前往巴克坦十字市
"The Hammer is loose and en route to Baktan Cross."
你是说 史蒂夫·洛克乔出动了吗?
Steve Lock... Steve fucking Lockjaw?
怎么会闹成这个样子?搞什么?
What in the motherfucking fuck?
情况还能更糟吗?
How could it get any fuckin' worse than that?
史蒂夫·洛克乔 什么? -你要保持高度警惕
You're saying Steve Lockjaw... -It's high alert, Bob.
一切都不安全 一切都不对劲
Nothing is secure. Everything is wrong.
任何人都不能信任
No one is above suspicion.
不不不 慢一点儿 好吗?
No, no, no. Slow down. Okay?
我女儿...现在不在家里
My daughter... my fuckin' daughter left the house.
她没有和我在一起
She's not in the house with me,
你得多告诉我一些信息
so you gotta give me more information.
薇拉很安全
Willa's secure.
香槟女士的小队已经把薇拉接走了
Lady Champagne and her team have extracted Willa.
她很安全 -很好
She's safe. -Good.
就让她待在那儿
Okay, good. Keep her there.
所有的集♥合♥地点还是和之前一样
The rendezvous points are the same as they've ever been.
到时候见 -到时候
We'll be seeing you. -I'll be seeing...
等等 集♥合♥地点在哪儿?
Well, okay. Tell me the rendezvous point.
到底是… 喂?
What's the... Hello?
你们要在哪儿集♥合♥?喂?
What's the fuckin' rendezvous... Hello?
可恶 糟了
Fuck! Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 鲍勃
Okay, Bob.
先冷静
Don't panic.
不要慌 鲍勃
Don't fuckin' panic, Bob.
不要乱了阵脚
Keep your shit together.
你要保持理智
Don't get fuckin' paranoid, man.
别钻牛角尖 别往坏处想
Don't get fuckin' paranoid. Do what you gotta do.
好的 第一步先做什么?
Okay, step one, step one, step one.
右侧开门
Open doorway, right.
初步排查完成 正在检查后方
Initial clearance complete. Conducting back clear.
没问题
Clear.
厨房♥ 起居室 去后面
Kitchen. Living room. Get the back.
发现地道 -地道?
I got a tunnel! -Tunnel!
真见鬼 你怎么看?
God damn it. What do you think?
他是个炸♥弹♥狂人
He's a bomber.
瓦斯
Gas.
盖上
Cover.
不
No, no!
呛死了
Oh, God!
(勇气 敬意 荣誉)
(瑟吉奥·圣卡洛斯忍♥者学院 加利福尼亚州巴克坦十字市)
快点 快点 快接
日上三竿
"Rise and shine."
对
Okay...
眨眼之间
"Bat an eyelash."
早上好
"Good morning."
钟上没有指针
"There are no hands on the clock."
为什么?
"Why?"
因为没有必要
"Because they're not needed."
现在是几点?
"What time is it?"
见鬼
Ah, fuck.
好吧 说实话 我不太记得这段了
You know, I don't remember that part, all right?
一个暗号♥而已 拜托别太严格
Let's just not nitpick over the password stuff.
我就是鲍勃·弗格森
Look, this is Bob Ferguson, all right?
你们刚给我来过电♥话♥
You just called my house.
就别对暗号♥了 我要知道集♥合♥地点
Let's cut the shit. I need the rendezvous point.
现在是几点?
"What time is it?"
听着 史蒂文·洛克乔闯进了我家
Look, Steve Lockjaw just attacked my home.
我女儿也不在我身边
I lost my daughter.
我是鲍勃·弗格森 你明白吗?
This is Bob Ferguson. Do you understand?
我真的不记得什么暗…
Right. Yes. I don't remember any more of this...
我想不起来暗号♥是什么了 好吗?
I don't remember any more of this code speak, all right?
说正事吧 集♥合♥地点在哪儿?
Let's just get on with it. What is the rendezvous point?
可以 但你要告诉我现在是几点
Okay, I need you to give me the time.
你个混♥蛋♥ 耍我是吧?
You motherfucker. You fuckin' with me?
你觉得这样很好玩吗?
Are you fuckin' with me, motherfucker?
你们刚找过我
You just called me.
我是鲍勃·弗格森 听见了吗?
This is Bob Ferguson. You understand that?
抵抗组织或者法式75的人
Somebody from the resistance or the French 75
刚给我打过电♥话♥ 就刚才
just called my house. Just now!
现在几点 是接头的关键问题
"What time is it" is a key question of the underground movement, okay?
记住暗号♥和代码非常重要
Studying the texts is essential.
可是我真的不记得这套暗号♥了
I don't remember any more of this code speak.
我只记得一半
I only remember half of this shit,
凑巧记住了这个电♥话♥号♥码 简直是奇迹
and this stupid fuckin' hotline, which is a fuckin' miracle.
所以别再胡扯了 快点儿把集♥合♥地点告诉我
So stop fuckin' with me and give me the fuckin' rendezvous point.
你当初学暗号♥手册时应该认真一点儿
Well, maybe you should have studied the rebellion text a little harder.
不 是你们找的我
No, no, you called me.
听懂了没有?-你个白♥痴♥ 先生
Do you understand that, -you fuckin' retard? -Sir...
是你们找我
You called me!
我要去见我女儿
I need to find my daughter.
等确定了是几点 再来电♥话♥吧
Well, then call us back when you have the time.
什么?你…
Did you, you just...
居然敢挂我电♥话♥ 自♥由♥派的大混♥蛋♥
Did you just fuckin' hang up on me, you fuckin' liberal fuckin' prick?
可恶
You...
警♥察♥ -警♥察♥
Police -Police
都出去 快点
Okay, let's go!
快走快走 所有人都走
Let's go, let's go, everybody, let's go!
干什么呢?
What are you doin'?
举起手 跪下去 跪下去
Hands up, on your knees! On your knees!
举起手来 跪在地上
Get your hands up! Police!
转过来 转过来!
Turn around! Turn around!
蕾娜
Reina.
嗨 瑟吉奥 你在哪儿?
我在工作
I'm at work.
你听到消息了吗?
什么消息?
With what?
移♥民♥局的人来了
把香香鸡农场的人都带走了
我看下一个就是我们
为什么这样说?
Why do you say that?
因为西尔维娅刚给我打电♥话♥
说是马科斯告诉她的
他们把轮胎店和加油站的人 也全带走了
你等一下
Hang on a sec.
你有什么事吗?
Yeah, can I help you?
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃·弗格森 是你
Bob. Ferguson, yeah.
你还好吗? -帮帮我 大♥师♥
You okay? -I need your help, Sensei.
好 -你一定要帮我
Okay. -I need your help, man.
你还在吗?你几点下班?
You still there? What time do you get off work?
一点下班
很快就到 跟玛丽塞拉说一声
I'm coming. Call Marisela and tell her I'm on my way.
你在哪儿?
我就快上车了
I'm basically in the car.
应该让所有人都转移
对 我先给埃斯佩兰萨打个电♥话♥
Yes. I'm gonna call Esperanza,
再给你回电 好吗?
and I'll call you back, okay?
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
好吧 拜拜
Bye.
鲍勃 该走了
Bob! We gotta go.
我需要武器 你这儿只有一堆双节棍
I need a weapon, man! All you got is goddamn nunchucks here!
你知道哪儿有枪吗?
You know where I can get a gun?
糟了 又来了
Shit.
真见鬼 可恶
Shit. God damn it. Shit.
出什么事了?-是人类联盟
Bob, what's going on? -It's MKU.
他们的人到处都是
MKU, man, they're everywhere right now!
躲都躲不开 -人类联盟干了什么?
They're everywhere. -MKU? MKU what?
他们炸开了我家大门
They busted open my door.
还到处找我和薇拉 就现在
They're comin' after me and Willa right now.
那可真够受的 -是啊
电影精选列表