我真是丑死了
I feel fuckin' ugly. My nipples hurt.
我的胸口疼 我几乎都没有奶水了
I can barely fucking produce milk.
我…
I...
我感觉糟透了
I'm not okay.
亲爱的 你要去哪儿?
Baby, where do you think you're goin', huh?
穿成这样上哪儿去? -停
Where you goin' like that? -Stop talkin' to me.
别跟我说话 我想去哪儿就去哪儿
I go as I please.
你知道的 我们是一家人
You realize that we're a family now, right?
以后你不用再到处跑了
You don't have to do this anymore.
你知道的 我会先考虑我自己
You realize I put myself first, right? And that's what you scared of.
你就是害怕这一点
And that's what you scared of.
我们有孩子了 你总不会忘了吧?
We have her now. You do get that, right?
我要考虑我自己 你的话简直老掉牙了
I put myself first, and I reject your lack of originality.
天啊 说我老掉牙
God, my lack of originality.
请你不要再胡扯了 好吗?
Will you stop with all this bullshit?
别再闹了 你和我是一家人
Would you stop it? We're a goddamn family.
你有责任照顾孩子
You have her to take care of.
你到底想跑哪儿去?
Where the hell do you think you're goin'?
好啦 宝宝
It's okay, baby.
没事的 不哭了
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
宝宝不哭 没事的
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
我现在有新想法
This is a new consciousness.
你有新想法 -对
New consciousness? -Yeah.
我可不是孩子保姆
I'm not your udder buddy.
我也不是你妈
I'm not your mother.
你想要掌控我
You want your power over me,
就像你想要掌控整个世界
the same reason you want your power over the world.
你和你崩溃的男性自尊
You and your crumblin' male ego
永远不会像我一样革命
will never do this revolution like me.
给我滚出去
Fuck outta here.
那你就去革命吧 再见了
Do the revolution, baby. Go do it.
你有孩子是吗?
You got a baby?
对 我有孩子
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
男孩女孩?
Male? Female?
是个女孩
She's a girl.
叫什么?
What's her name?
夏琳
Charlene.
夏琳
Charlene.
像黑人女孩的名字
Sounds like a Black girl's name.
你喜欢黑人女孩吗?
You like Black girls?
我喜欢
I love 'em.
我爱死她们了
I love them!
跪下 -给我跪下
Get on your knees. -Get on your fuckin' knees.
别动 举起手来 -快点儿
Don't move. -Now!
很好
Good job.
都趴下 脸冲着地板
Get your noses in the carpet.
我叫姜格普希
My name is Junglepussy.
这个 就是绝对的力量
This is what power looks like.
放在那里 -看到我的脸了吗?
Put it in. -See my face?
我们就像《辣姐妹》一样 - 举起手来
This some shit. -Hands up. Put your hands up.
我不要你们的命 -举起手来
I don't want you. -Put your hands up.
我只要你们的钱
I just want your money.
你们的钱 会变成我的武器
Your money pays for my artillery,
我的补给 我开的车子 我的炸♥药♥ 我的宣言
my supplies, my transportation, my dynamite, my message.
我就是黑人力量的代表
I am what Black Power looks like.
看我的脸?
See my face?
看到了吗?我们是法式75
See my face! I'm the French 75!
不要乱动
Stop moving.
我说别动 听见了吗?
Stop fucking moving.
拜托 你别动了 好吗?
Stop fuckin' moving, man.
我们走
All right, go.
拷住左手
Cuff the left arm, please.
这个部门不会对谁网开一面
This department doesn't do any special favors,
尤其是黑人女孩
especially for Black girls.
你杀过人 这还是轻的
You're a killer, and that's the least of it.
得判个30年 没准儿要判40年
You'll do 30, 40 years in prison.
可惜你不认识什么大人物
It's too bad you don't know anybody with sway.
你可以救我
You can save me.
因为你爱上我了
Because you're in love with me.
是的
Yes.
你没有我就活不下去
And you can't live without me.
能抱抱我吗?
Can you hold me?
我会给你一个拥抱
I can give you the embrace
联邦政♥府♥的拥抱
of the federal government.
你得说出他们在哪儿 列个名单
You've gotta tell me where they are, and name names.
不要这样
Don't do this.
你不想坐牢 就得交代名单
You have to name names, or you're gonna go to prison.
明妮阿姨 有儿童座椅或者背带吗?
Miss Minnie, do you have a car seat or a carrier?
没有 没有 亲爱的
No, no, no, baby.
这两个是我做的信♥号♥♥装置
These are two scanners that I've made.
这个能播放乐曲A
This one plays Melody A.
这个能播放乐曲B
This one plays Melody B.
只要它们之间的距离小于二三百米
Together, they go off within 200 or 300 yards of each other,
就会自动同步 合奏主旋律
they sync up, they'll play a main melody.
主旋律 -两人各拿一个装置
Main melody. -Okay? Somebody else has one of these,
就能识别出对方是自己人
you both know the tune, you'll be able to find each other.
这个叫信任装置 -明白
This is a trust device. -Right.
使用规则第一条
Okay? Rule of thumb with these scanners,
如果你见到拿着这个装置的人
find somebody else out there and they happen to have one of these,
就无条件信任他 好吗?
trust them with your life, okay?
这个我不会随便给人
I'm not passing these out to just anybody.
她可能是饿了 -得带上毛巾
She might be hungry. -I need some towels.
明妮阿姨 拿几条毛巾好吗? -好的
Miss Minnie, can you get me some towels? -Yeah. All right.
怎么啦?
Okay. What's wrong?
知道了 我们马上就出发
I know. We're going.
得有手♥机♥…
Get a phone or don't...
你要是非得用手♥机♥ 就用模拟机
If you gotta get a cell, make it 1G. The early analogue stuff,
现在没人监控1G的频段了
they don't scan those frequencies anymore.
所以很安全 不然就别用手♥机♥ -好
You'll be fine. Otherwise, no phones. -Okay.
只要信♥号♥♥基站正常运作 我们就能联♥系♥上
If the towers are up, we're gonna be able to find each other in any case.
明白 -记住这个信封里的东西
All right. -Memorize everything in this envelope.
记牢之后就烧掉
Burn it when you're done.
不要直接去巴克坦十字市
You don't go to Baktan Cross right away.
先去丹佛市
You go to Denver first.
在那边住上一星期
You spend a week in Denver.
在这一星期里 布置好所有的诱饵
While you're in Denver, plant those decoys.
等任务完成 确认没问题之后
When that's all clear and that job is done,
再去巴克坦十字市
then you go on to Baktan Cross.
这是你们的新名字和社保号♥码
These are the new names and socials.
好 那我们现在是谁?
Right, so who are we supposed to be here?
你们是鲍勃·弗格森和薇拉·弗格森
You are Bob and Willa Ferguson.
这是上个月去世的一对母子的名字
It's a mother and son who died in childbirth last month.
所以我们要假装死人?
So we're pretending to be dead folks?
要是你这么想 那就是这样
If you wanna think about it that way, yes,
但要是不这样做 死的人会更多
but there are bigger deaths down the line if we don't do this.
我希望你能顾全大局
I want you to think big picture here, all right?
好 好 -这件事比你我都重要
Right. Right. -This is bigger than you or I.
也比去世的弗格森母子更重要 -你们快一点
This is bigger than the original Bob and Willa Ferguson, okay? -Guys, you better hurry up.
好
Yeah.
欢迎来到真实世界 鲍勃
Welcome to the world, Bob.
出发吧
Let's go!
顾全大局
Big picture.
明白 是啊
Got it. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的 没问题
Okay. Okay.
你很安全
You're safe.
我得走了 拜托你们了 -好吧 你走吧
I gotta go. I'm sorry, okay? -Okay.
没事 你... -抱歉
I know you do, but... -I'm sorry.
走吧 你确定不把宝宝留下来吗?
I know, but you not sure you wanna let her stay with us?
我得赶快走了 -我知道了
I gotta go, I gotta go! -I know, I know.
电影精选列表