Yes, sir, I have.
你是不是很荣幸 能被提名加入我们的俱乐部?
And does it honor you to be considered for membership in our club?
我深感荣幸 先生
It's a very deep honor, sir.
当然是这样
Yes, it is.
史蒂文 我们在过去几年呢
Steve, we have, in the past,
招募了一些军方成员加入俱乐部
offered membership to certain members of the military.
我们发现他们的实战经验和专业战术相当有用
We found their tactical battlefield expertise to be quite useful.
你看 我们和你的目标是一致的
Now, our aim and your aim is the same.
及时发现危险分子 反对分子
To find dangerous lunatics,
地痞流氓 管住他们
haters, and punk trash and stop them.
再也不会有人闹事
No more lunatics.
嗯嗯
Mm.
我不知道你有没有听说
Now, I'm not sure if you've heard or not,
吉姆·克林格去世了
but Jim Kringle passed away.
我听到了消息
Oh, I did hear that, yes.
俱乐部有空缺了
This means an opening.
上校 我可以毫不夸张地说
Colonel,I don't think I'm being immodest when I say
如果能够加入圣诞冒险者俱乐部
that joining the Christmas Adventurers Club
你就正式成为了人上人
means that you are a superior man.
你不是最优秀的人 最聪明的人
No, not the best man, not the most intelligent,
最见多识广和智慧的人
the most sophisticated, or the wisest.
你只是更优越 凌驾于其他人之上
It just means that you are superior to other human beings,
当然你会得到财富 交到最好的朋友
and you shall never want for riches or the greatest of friends.
我们是独♥立♥运作 行事也可以机动灵活
Now, we report to ourselves with a freedom to be creative
省略一些繁琐的程序
and cut through layers of bureaucracy.
我们信奉黄金法则
We live by the Golden Rule,
目标是与志同道合的伙伴们一起
in a network of like-minded men and women
让世界变得更安全 更纯净
dedicated to makin' the world safe and pure.
如果有人认为
What would you say to someone who believes
你在种族净化行动中表现出软弱动摇 你会怎么说?
that you have been soft in your duty to racial purification?
我会说 说这样话的人不配活在社会上
I would say they are a liar who has no business in society.
也不配活在地球上
Or on the planet, for that matter. Mm.
你现在有配偶吗?-没有
Do you presently live with a spouse? -No, sir.
你有没有因为心理健康问题 咨♥询♥过医生?
Have you ever consulted with a mental health professional?
没有
No, sir.
你有没有账单或债务 被转交给催收公♥司♥?
Have you ever had any bills or debts turned over to a collection agency?
我买♥♥过一辆水上摩托
Mm. Well, I did purchase a jet ski.
是蜂鸟啾啾238那个型号♥的升级款
It was an evolution of the old Hummingbird Whisperdoo 238.
叫做炸♥药♥海豚335
Called the Dynamite Dolphin 335.
它性能有缺陷
It was defective.
我就拒绝了付款 但我一点也不后悔
I abstained from payment. I'd do it again. I have no regrets.
好的
Okay.
你有没有公开参与过
Have you ever knowingly engaged
任何针对美国的恐怖活动?
in any acts of terrorism against this country?
没有
No, sir.
你有没有经历过跨种族的恋爱关系?
Have you ever engaged in an interracial relationship?
没有
No, sir.
你是美国出生的非犹太人?
And you are American-born by gentile?
是的
Yes, sir.
有一点我要说清楚
Now, to avoid any misunderstanding,
你申请加入俱乐部期间 必须对此事完全保密
we require absolute secrecy through the initiation process
这是为了测试你的无私和忠诚
to judge how serious and unselfish you are.
明白吗?-明白
You understand? -Mm-hmm.
另外 想要成为候选成员
And to be considered to a vote,
你必须自愿参加一项压力测试
you must submit to a voluntary vulnerability study.
这是为了检测你性格中的问题
This identifies anything problematic in your character.
我性格有问题吗?
What could be a problem?
我不知道 你有问题吗?
I don't know. What could be a problem?
绝对不可能有
Absolutely nothing.
我们需要了解你是否可靠
We wanna know who we're standing with.
当然
Sure.
你需要
Now, it's a Double Yankee White Inquisitions Completum.
接受完整版纯血美国白人背景调查
所以 如果你怀疑自己的身体和品格
So if you have any doubt as to your ability
可能无法胜任
to qualify in body or character
圣诞冒险者俱乐部成员一职
as a member of the Christmas Adventurers Club,
请你现在就提出来
now you have an opportunity to say so.
你要放弃申请吗?-不 先生
Do you wish to withdraw? -No, sir.
你愿意接受调查?
Do you submit yourself?
是的 我愿意接受调查
Yes, sir. I submit myself.
非常好
Very well, then.
我和桑迪要去切蛋糕了
Now Sandy and I have to get down to cut the cake.
恭喜您 祝您女儿新婚快乐
Oh. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding.
谢谢你 保持联♥系♥
Thank you. We'll be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
史蒂文 -谢谢您 桑迪先生
Steve. -Thank you, sir. Thank you, Sandy.
也许你们已经渐渐看清
Maybe starting to see how corrupt to the core
美国政坛不过是一场闹剧
this whole fucking charade is.
我们伟大的民♥主♥共和政♥府♥
This great, noble experiment in self-government.
被亿万富豪收买♥♥出♥卖♥♥♥ 随意操纵
Bought and sold by billionaires. The Davos crowd.
种族主义者肆无忌惮 宣扬歧视
Openly racist, fucking Bell Curve Nazis.
真正的民♥主♥就要沉睡了 晚安
It's bedtime for democracy, comrades. Good night.
你感觉自己的心智在被侵蚀吗?
So you're feeling like maybe your mind is starting to erode? Good.
我们来听听其他电台是怎么说的
B-Q-W-5-L-P-A, go ahead.
我们的斗争已经开始了 我们要有意识 有组织
This is happening on the ground through coordinated effort,
有策略地反抗压♥迫♥...
and strategic lines of resistance...
我们要每天团结一致 并肩战斗
every day, working through dedicated teamwork
让那些大资本家 见识到革命的力量
to take it directly to the capitalist overlords,
别忘了资本家每时每刻都在吸我们的血
who are extracting value from your life this very second.
继续
Go ahead.
你们以为在网上喊喊口号♥
What, you think this is Facebook?
发发照片就是斗争吗?
This is gonna happen on your Instagram?
挂个话题标签就能胜利吗?
It's gonna happen on a hashtag somewhere?
不是这样的
I think not.
斗争的时候 也请不要忘记
And don't forget, while you're doing it,
这个国家应当给予外来者庇护
that this is a nation that gives asylum.
这些事情不是孤立的
Don't think they're separate.
要联♥系♥起来看 应该要…
Don't break them apart. They're not...
你要干什么?
What the fuck?
呼叫 呼叫 呼叫
"QST, QST, QST!"
所有庇护站点 请注意
Attention, all sanctuary stations.
比利羊被风吹走了
Billy Goat is in the wind.
重复 比利羊被风吹走了
Repeat, Billy Goat is in the wind.
立即执行噼里啪啦计划
Implement plan Snap, Crackle, Pop.
重复 执行噼里啪啦计划
Repeat, plan Snap, Crackle, Pop.
重复 执行噼里啪啦计划
"Repeat, implement plan Snap, Crackle, Pop."
呼叫 呼叫 呼叫
QST, QST, QST!
所有庇护站点 请注意
Attention, all sanctuary stations.
比利羊被风吹走了
Billy Goat is in the wind.
重复 比利羊被风吹走了
Repeat, Billy Goat is in the wind.
立即执行噼里啪啦计划
Implement plan Snap, Crackle, Pop.
重复 执行噼里啪啦计划
Repeat, plan Snap, Crackle, Pop.
你好啊 人带来了吗?
What's up, my man? You got my guy?
车里有痕迹吗?
Any SSE in the car?
没有 -好
No. -No?
给我出来
Come here, dirt bag.
(里奥杜尔特营地 最高戒备)
霍华德·萨默威尔
Howard Sommerville.
你好吗?-很好
How are you? -Good.
法式75组织
The French 75.
抵抗运动
The Resistance.
外来土狼
The Gringo Coyote?
比利羊?
Billy Goat?
你懂得挺多 -嗯嗯
Done your homework. -Mm-hmm.
很好 看看周围 好好看看
Good. Take a look around. Take it all in.
需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
不需要 -要喝水吗?
I'm fine. -A drink?
不用了 -你还活着 这是好事
I'm okay. You're still alive. That's a good sign, right?
大概是吧
Seem to be.
对 你知道为什么吗?
Yeah. Do you know why you're still alive?
那要问你 -那我就说了
You tell me. -I will tell you.
我需要你告诉我夏琳的信息
电影精选列表